Talking Heads
The Beatles
Tim Buckley
Tom Waits
Marvin Gaye
Who else

Coil and Current 93 threads are good

>The Beatles
Yup, comfiest by far. No one has any mean things to say because well, it's the Beatles and people will just laugh you out of the thread. Threads about old acts usually attract older posters as well who are the best posters.

Jazz threads are pretty damn good too.

Anything that isn't a Kendrick thread. God those turn into shitshows fast.

Or Mac Demarco, those always devolve into shit talking the fans and the youtube ripoff bands.

Black Sabbath has really good threads. They seem to be universally adored.

Herbie of course. Who else?

Massive Attack seems pretty well liked on Sup Forums. Usually not a lot of shitposting in those threads.

Just realized I mistyped threads.

Not Björk
Kate has the better fanbase
:(

Yes but take a look at these dubs

Power Pop threads.

pavement and zappa threads are my favorite

R.E.M.

Modest Mouse

Chvrches

YMO
/dark/ whenever it happens
Beach House

/groove/ has the best artists!

groove is dead nigga. let it go

I saw turny posting some days ago, so maybe when moons cross we'll happen to be posting and mutually bumping the thread together and let it tak off and be a great one again
this would be so much easier if there were at least just one other regularly implied other poster...

the problem is Sup Forums doesnt branch out into other genres very often. even though r&b is mega accessible, most people don't like going outside their comfort zone. which is so lame on a board of professed "music nuts".

arguably with a lot of bumps, some /groove/ threads went over 30 posters (yes, they were rare, but it happened) and I remember one going over 100 posts (I think it's the record)

that's because you're posting on nu-Sup Forums. you're surrounded by underage and reddit normies.

desu it was always underage, and r&b even though got more discussion 10 years ago still was barely discussed. rock has always had 90% market share here. I love rock but sometimes you wanna hear something else and talk about something else

well soon as i see her in the catalog I'll come hang out

let's be honest here, in no other time or space dimensions were funk and soul related thread ever very successful

Tay Zonday

I don't fuck with shit like Beyonce or The Weeknd though, that's the popular r&b and it's fucking ass. I can see why Sup Forums doesn't discuss it much. A lot of Obscure soul/funk is good though.

you're a fucking idiot. r&b can be the weekend and it can also be sam cooke. fuck. and you're bitching about nu-Sup Forums?

>and you're bitching about nu-Sup Forums?
my bad you're a different poster. you're the nu-mu he was talking about I guess