Will patrician Sup Forums ever come back?

Will patrician Sup Forums ever come back?

No.

I sort of think Sup Forums had its last death knell when Mad Men ended, and all the Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums posters poured in. Now capeshit is unironically discussed and thought to be good cinema.

*vapes*

the "cinephile" never existed here

I'd rather hang out with neither of those kooks

nice strawmen you've created there... let me guess the one on the left is how you view yourself isn't it?

Just wait until Zach "Kino" Snyder unleashes 'Justice League', his ultimate masterpiece upon the world.
It will be the biggest event of human history, and the recorded timeline will be split between 'Before Kino (BK)' and 'After Kino(AK)'. All the redditors, Sup Forums garbage, Sup Forums amateurs and other miscellaneous trash will be wiped off from the face of this world.
Remember, brother, it's always the darkest before the dawn. Zach will initiate the golden age of cinema soon!

How does knowing about politics reflect in your choice of films?

Looks like you were right based on the rest of the posts iTT

Arthourse Cinephile's taste in music is just as utter shit as the plebs taste.

left is a nu-male

Probably not. Star wars 7 really did a number on this board and that combined with baneshit + the board being the "game of the ones hub of the internet" it'll never come back

So rap, metal, rock, jazz/blues, indie, electronic, and classical are 'utter shit', what genre is left?
Country? Soft rock?

>actually upvoting and downvoting

fucking off yourself

>having shit taste

>takes a lot care of himself
>smoker,drinker,drug user

I'm just saying that indieshit and electronic music is garbage, much like rap and dadrock

Punk

See a prime example of what I mean. This guy is clearly new as fuck

except i'm not.

I usually post on Sup Forums and I always assumed the 'other media boards are worse' meme was a joke, I'm actually kind of gobsmacked visiting this shithole. It's all Star Wars and Harry Potter and MCU. It'd be like if our threads were all about RHCP, Rihanna and the Foo Fighters. Fucking embarrassing tbqh, sort yourselves out.

Go back to your shithole board, cunt.
Sup Forums is perfect.

>educated, easily aggravated, poor social skills but relatively successful

>skinny, working on /fit/ness

>Favorite directors: I really don't know. I've never really dived into the work of specific directors, my viewing is pretty sporadic.

>Jazz walking/bus, tech death in the car, classical for studying, aggrotech for working

>Never got into drugs, but around it a lot. Occasional smoking

>Timid as fuck but get laid, in relationship

>Shy as fuck, have a lot of friends mostly by chance

>read less than I used to, but catching back up

where do I fall
teach me what to watch to be patrician

hold reddít.

Sup Forums represents the biggest faggots on this website.

When someone is "into" music, they are typically already a faggot. But when you get really snobby and contrarian about music, you transcend into a completely higher level of faggotry. People can be snobby about movies and literature and still be normal and tolerable people but being a cunt about music is the true mark of a permavirgin hipster shitstain.

Embarrassing. I feel bad for you.

>Sup Forums is perfect.
t. 2015 poster

The guy on the left sounds like a fag.

Seriously

Please tell me this is some kinda joke. This is the cringiest mosterone reddit tier shit I've ever seen.

Jesus, you would have to be an enormous cunt to create something like this. Even for trolling purposes.

This whole image just screams emotional problems.

>I never really dived

>I've never been on Sup Forums: the post

hola reddit!

Does that make you the left side then because you're only on Sup Forums right now because of redditors

>unironically wasting your time wading in filth when the pinnacle of music is freely available in a multitude of recordings and interpretations

If you identify with any genre of music, you are an underage fedoramaster.

>classical for studying
Learn to actually listen to music you filthy philistine

I post there everyday, their facebook tier memes are awful, almost as bad as their taste in music (Kanye, Death Grips, garbage like that)

>rap isnt patrician
Whoever made this is a pleb

>get called out for being a strawman
>continues to strawman

I don't proofread, either.

>Left image
>NEETs and Starbucks workers

>Right image
>college kids and engineers

>t. autistic social outcast

>all these upset babbies
wow Sup Forums really is full of the right side now
no wonder swaglord like this board now

I could agree with the image if Lars von Trier's name was removed. If he is one of your favorite directors, you're a pleb