What exactly is an "assault weapon" to a lefty?

What exactly is an "assault weapon" to a lefty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kkx6TBWkmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A scary black gun with an assault clip

i have blacked out the parts that are irrelevant to the definition of an assault weapon according to a lefty

Anything big and black, which is pretty racist.

The ejection port is on the other side

anything that will let you resist their murderous tyranny.

Kek

Took me a second

They wouldn't even know what the fuck that was.

i've never been a fan of desert tan ARs, not that it really matters.

I have 3-4 ARs, all black and of different calibers, largest being 50beo

>also available in lefty configuration

meaning 3 complete lowers, 4 uppers

>"assault weapon" to a lefty?
Scary looking weapon.

Literally any gun that scares a liberal is considered an "assault weapon."

My friend has a .22LR that he slapped a black "military style" stock on. Same boolit, same "clips" firing the same "tin-can piercing" ammunition.. but now that it's black liberals pee themselves looking at it.

Liberals be rayciss. I mean, not that Sup Forums doesn't treat things that look black and scarry differently too... but they at least have decades of statistics to back it up.

Black and scary (everything is scarier when it's black). Their knowledge of the world only coming through movies, so these are the things only government, police and military units are shown with.

They have no comprehension of what semi-auto and full-auto are, or that the .223/5.56 is a rather small round.

Black, Scarry looking, unlimited capacity murder clips, shoulder thing that goes up. Baby seeking autolock on scope just like call o duty. Most of them have no fucking clue how a gun really works, or what it's like to shoot one.

I live in a desert, so it matches the landscape pretty well when I go hiking. I want to go get an upper in 458 socom, but I to finish this build first. Hilariously enough, people find it less scary because of the fact that it isn't black.

I vote left. I would consider anything 155mm or larger an assault weapon.

A (half) automatic rifle I'd say

If it's made out of tactical instead of wood it's an assault rifle.

The truth.

Everything is an assault weapon to leftards. Being a white hetero cis male and having a functionnal penis is an assault weapon in itself.

Oh the ironing

Anything that is scary and goes bang.

Anything that looks like an m16. The gun they see in all the vietnam war movies.

So Abrams tanks are not assault weapons by your example?

How to I obtain such a machine then?

My taste in guns keeps changing out of spite.
SKS? Not anymore, thanks. I want one of those baby killer 9000's that have tactical rails on their tactical rails, a 500 round clipazine, a sniper scope for accuracy and are fully automatic, firing 100 rounds a second just because it makes liberals upset.

Apparently to them assault rifles are "shit that's electric".

I guess that explains my recent issues with my guns. They must have run out of batteries

Stag! L series! my brother lefty.

Have the 3L myself

I can't wait for semi auto rifles to be banned and then they come after bolt action rifles because they're "sniper rifles"

(((Silverman)))

>If it's made out of tactical instead of wood

Noice.

To Libtards, "Assault Weapons" are just the meme of the day, for their gun ban agenda. They stage a lot of fake shootings like Sandy Hoax, and now this big gay nightclub fake shooting, and they concentrate on the "EVIL ASSAULT WEAPON!!!"

Their plan is to generate public support/hysteria to ban "assault weapons" then once they do that, say if Hitlery wins, once that is done, they can move on to the next category of guns and work on banning them "EVIL PISTOLS OF DEATH!!!" or whatever.

assault weapons make salty asses

Why does this word trigger Americuck so much?

Isn't every gun an assault weapon to a lefty?

[spoiler]>tfw no guns[spoiler]

damn
I almost finished my Gauss rifle too

>"EVIL PISTOLS OF DEATH!!!" or whatever.

"Sniper Rifles" - anything that mounts a scope
is obviously designed to Kill babies in their cribs at 800 meters.

anything that looks scary

'Assault Weapon' has always been a political term, not a technical one

The word itself was coined by a filthy kike senator from cuckifornia

>non-stop warfare

>Meanwhile "Assault Weapons" turned in.......

Fucking Zero.

>non-stop warfare

>tfw not allowed to own guns

I just want a k98 in the attic for good measure

get some gloves that fit love

>wide hipped kike

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kkx6TBWkmA

>reload spot
>aim in the front for more accuracy

>German
>Not allowed to own guns

Sorry to hear that bro, there must be a disruption in the force.

>Called "broomhandle" because the wielder could be enabled to sweep aside civilians and police with ease

fork with a spoon on the other end

Any of the shit made by a military for the purpose of killing human beings.

Semi-automatic or full automatic rifles with attachment points for scopes, stabilizing handles, telescoping stocks, etc.

I'm one of the "sane" people trying to "restrict" the second amendment so it's more in line with what the founders wanted.

It should look modern, have a detachable magazine and a shoulder thing that goes up, oh and the whole thing should be either in tactical military style black plastic or maybe some camouflage or desert drab colour. If you put a wooden stock and grip on it, it suddenly stops being a military style assault rifle.

>Someone could make a killing (financially speaking) by selling easily removable wood-look sleeves for on your firearms, available in cherry, mahogany and beech.

Any black rifle that has an extended large capacity magazine clip and the barrel thing that goes up.

Anything sufficiently scary to them, i.e. all of them.

a buzzword with no meaning

>Any of the shit made by a military for the purpose of killing human beings.
>Semi-automatic or full automatic rifles with attachment points for scopes, stabilizing handles, telescoping stocks,

>1 post by this id

The founders wanted a well-regulated militia made up of the people.

That's why I also want mandatory gun training and a three-month wait period and background check for gun purchases.

shoulder

thing

To OP, literally any kind of firearm that will support their narrative at that particular moment.

to be an assault weapon
it needs to be scary looking
capable of fully semi-automatic fire of 1000's rounds per second
and have a shoulder thing that goes up

>clips of 55-100 rounds
yees very big clips

Is this considered an assault weapon in britbongistan?

SHINY AND CHROME

>what the founders wanted.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Bin that shit you fucking savage.

Fun facts about UK gun control, which Amerilibs like to hold up as an example

>silencers are 100% legal and unrestricted*
>no restrictions* on magazine size
>as long as your weapon meets minimum length use whatever stock, grip and forward grip combination you want
>optics? whatever you want!
>caliber? .22 for anything semi-auto, for manual action whatever you want (including .50 BMG and crazy hunting calibers)

Now that we have trigger release rifles you could build a super scary babby destroying salty weapon the likes of which Americans have never seen, the only downside is the stupid two trigger pulls per bullet.

>*no restrictions beyond getting your firearms certificate, of course

Really made me think.

A scary looking gun

If you build it, it will run.

and your handguns look like this

>silencers are 100% legal and unrestricted*

More of a matter of money as far as obtaining this in the states. I agree though. Making it hard to obtain that shit is bogus.

>no restrictions* on magazine size

No restrictions in my state and most free states.
>as long as your weapon meets minimum length use whatever stock, grip and forward grip combination you want

Ditto. Wish the 16" barrel shit never existed but there is honestly some different ways to bypass that.

>optics? whatever you want!

Ditto. No restrictions.

>caliber? .22 for anything semi-auto, for manual action whatever you want (including .50 BMG and crazy hunting calibers)

We can have both. I know a guy I can special order a barrett from

As usual my only restrictions is having the $$ for most stuff just by virtue of being American. I do have my carry permit, which was easy to obtain.

I never felt the need to get my fed stamps for silencers and the like. Although I guess if I had money coming out my asshole I probably wouldn't do the paperwork for it.

SHALL NOT

This kid writes like a retard.

>Kamarl

That's what I thought.

I'm not trying to make a case for our stupid gun laws by the way... More highlighting that the kind of weapons the American left wants to ban as unnecessary are legally available in the super safe fun free UK.

Anything thats black and scary looking with some fancy bits on the side.

Assault iPhones will be banned next mark my words.

something that is big and black.

they're experts on big and black since they're all coal burners or cuckolds.

considering that will expel a kid from school for a poptart that looks like a gun.. who knows?

>left-handed shooters

Freaks

It's whatever they want it to be and usually is spun to be scary for dubious reasons, like climate change.

BIG GUNS

plese enlight the masses /k/ master
are you really in love with your guns?
do you really have sexual relations with your guns?

SHALL NOT

How about an assault rifle?

Just go browse /k/ for a while and find out. There's a link to it right at the top of the page.

BE INFRINGED

>bare arms

Don't get why it hasn't been posted, but there is an actual definition the government uses to classify assault weapons. There is a list of attributes, if a gun has at least any two of those attributes, it is an assault weapon.

I can't remember the full list, but some of them are things like greater than 20 round capacity, automatic fire capability, attached projectile launcher (frags, smoke, tear gas, etc.), and there are at least 5 or 6 more.

There are some other rules that go along with this, like anything full auto is illegal, certain types of weapons have capacity limits regardless of other attributes, etc.

The key thing that all these liberal fuckwits are missing is that assault weapons are already banned. I don't know exactly what Omar had but I'm assuming if he killed that many it must have been full auto, in which case they're crying out to ban something that's already banned. Even more proof that making crime illegal doesn't stop crime.