Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Indosfemo/status/808773403561889792
watchersonthewall.com/sand-snakes-slither-spain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stannis thread?

Yes, but dont be a furry.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Jonsa is love

You have Jaehaerys/Alyssane in there, some Brandon/Cat, lots of Ned/Cat, and a smidgen of Aemon/Naerys.

Has anyone here read the books or are y'all just show watchers

Stannis!

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

There are books?

Reminder that Season 6 was Sons of Anarchy-tier of cringe and horrific writing, but of course the reddito audience ate it all up. DUDE SWERVEZ LMAO

>Aemon/Naerys

should hope not, that's how Daeron Waters stole the crown from Daemon Blackfyre, rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms

Azor Jon

IS STANNIS ALIVE
PLEASE RESPOND

>The Manlet That Was Promised

Hello.?

he didn't really disinherited them, just named jon his heir because he thought he didn't have any other,

it was more "jon is now my heir" then "bran and rickon won't inherit anything", in the first they may inherit after jon, in the second no.

also, a will can be contested, and having the reason it was made being false/based on lies is a pretty good reason to dispute it, not that george thought of this legal question, but it can be made.

In the show: no
In the books: yes

Why is masie so lewd? Is Sandra a bad influence?

>not that george thought of this legal question

Not that user but why do you assume that?

George himself has gone on record saying succession and inheritance especially for a bastard is a grey area.

I was refering to the possibility of will nullification because the reason for will to be made being found out to be not true, not bastards succession in general, I don't think george has thought of the possibility of the will being thrown out because it was made based on lies

>OTP

worst ship

But it seems an obvious thought when you introduce such a will knowing that two of your characters that this affects, who are male, are actually alive.

He still refers to Bran as the Prince of Winterfell for example.And Jon still has yet to learn who his real parents are. And he's said the will will come up again. He's clearly setting up some kind of debate over this stuff.

ours is the fury
ours is the furry
us is the furry

sandor deserves better
sandra deserves worse

Terrible ship

but Lord Brocktree

Reminder

This is the one true ship, the many faced ship

It can take the form of any other ship.
Perhaps the ship you favored was not the ship you believed it to be

It was just another facet of the many faced ship

anyone here is shipping some obscur ship?
but actual ones you want, not random stuff like Brown Ben Plumm x Mya Stone

I've read half the series by page count. Kinda lost interest when season 4 started, and then once season 5 came around I didn't really want to bother anymore

back in S1/4 just about everyone on /got/ was a bookfag (or showfag-turned-bookfag).

Now I'd say it's probably 50-50, they don't fear spoilers anymore (but they're wrong because we have all leaks and don't give a fuck unlike them).

In the offseason it's probably more bookfags tho because showfags don't care enough. The show is just a streak of badass shit for them, not much to say about that.

supposedly snek bitches are in kings landing

Gendry - Mya Stone. They both have similar personalities too (simple, sullen).
Stannis - Margaery
Jeyne or Alys Karstark - Ghost

twitter.com/Indosfemo/status/808773403561889792

did she really have nudes leak?

where are they?

SHAME

Kek, for the Euron poisoning scene.

Lads confirmed again, the other snakes are dead

hopefully he rapes ellaria good and proper too

sorry, I forgot about this

So I take it this was your first time using photoshop huh

Different guy but first time attempting X-ray yes

Superior dead ship

That tight dancers build with a goblin face is beginning to become a fetish of mine.

Those books are the reason why I think badgers are the most badass woodland critters.

>dead

But it's endgame.

>scene in war-torn Riverlands
>It Ain't Me starts playing

hes still alive, right?

>not A BEAR, A BEAR starts playing
You fucked up

Jonsa saving /got/, again, no need to thank me

Does anyone still care about this shit?

Lil bit

no im just here for the shitposting i havent watched since S5E8

Kys

Winterfell spoilers cannot be true. Even the double dances cannot be that terrible.

>ellaria can't possible kill doran

I'm here to watch the train wreck of a story D&D come up with.

IN books of course he is.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

So Euron kills Nymeria and Obara in battle then parades Tyene and Ellaria through the streets before poisoning them?

How can you faggots still hate show Euron?

Faggot

who is this qtpi?

is that is legit I will watch the next season

It is
watchersonthewall.com/sand-snakes-slither-spain/

Sounds like something Dumb&Dumb would write.

>Weakest death

GO

But that's cool you dope!

circa 2011 isaac hempstead wright

Sounds cool but you know those morons will screw it up. They can't write anything original.

You posted it

>pedo faggot

stannis

>a man with taste

>a faggot with AIDS that molests children

This.

Oh look guys. We have here a guy who was raped by his uncle when he was a child, so now he sees pedophiles where there are none. Throw him a dime so he could get some treatment for his PTSD.

>I did nothing wrong

The only thing worse than a pedo is a faggot pedo. Literally kill yourself.

On a scale from 5'4 to 5'7, how much did you like Kit's acting in s6?

What about a faggot pedo with aids?

Seriously, seek help. You sound literally mad.

Kek

STANnis sTaNNis stAnnIS SSTTAANNISS

Reminder that Stannis is not officially dead. Expect either a Stoneheart style Stannis or a wight Stannis in season 8.

The books leave off with a warning from Ramsey saying Stannis is dead. So he might be alive since it wasn't confirmed by a POV character.

All faggots have AIDS. You haven't killed yourself yet.

pretty sure he got his head cut off

I can't post Bran if I'm dead, dummy

Are D&D literally going to put Kit in a wig and use him as Rhaegar in the flashback scene? How has the actor playing Rhaegar not been leaked yet? Don't anyone fucking dare post that emo band yank fucker that said he was going to be on GOT.

There was a casting call over the summer for an extremely good looking Britbong to play a high born lord or something. Everyone was guessing it might be Rhaegar.

Why does S7 need a Rhaegar flashback? Is there actually gonna be some "there was actually a wedding lol Jon isn't a bastard" bullshit?

>Is there actually gonna be some "there was actually a wedding lol Jon isn't a bastard" bullshit?
Well......

According to the spoilers, yeah. He had his marriage to Elia annulled. And then proceeded to name his new son Aegon, even though he already had a son named Aegon.

>he'd let death stop him from posting bran

Pathetic

d-dabid

g-get my idea crayons

From certain angles she looks attractive, but head on she looks like jimmy krankie with scouse brow.

Who /Brothers Baratheon/ here?

I was ambivalent about Bobby B, he comes across as a drunken oaf in Book 1, but in later books you learn he used to be a better men.

Then I was /Team Renly/, and after Stannis kinslayed him I grudgingly went /team Stannis/. Over the next few books you understand Stannis was probably a better choice endgame, but imagine if Stannis had had a little foresight...he could have EASILY bent the knee to Renly, they would have SMASHED Tywin together, then Stannis could easily assasinate Renly and become the rightful king. Sure, the Tyrell's probably would have turned traitor upon Renly's death, as they would be usurped out of a Queen and heirs from Renly and Margarey. But Stannis, with the rest of the realm behind him, could have CRUSHED those Tyrell fucking shits.

GOD DAMN IT STANNIS, you COULD have done this easier.

yep

>Why does S7 need a Rhaegar flashback
Because normies ruin everything. There are people who think that Jon is Ned & Lyanna's son.

Also because retards like Preston still deny it even when it's written plainly on HBO's website