youtube.com/watch?v=aw_WIUI139A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/ourotherguy/ Samuel Andreyev

Bill Cosby has a youtube?

help i have cancer

This guy is definitely on the spectrum

Also has a massive ego

my husbando oliver

He's on a magazine cover. What have you done with your life, asshole? You can't just call people autists on the internet who are more successful than you.

youtube.com/watch?v=luWABvDNTS8

wow i remember this guy first being posted here and everyone was obsessed with his shoegaze taste for like 3 months

thats bill cobey though

get that checked the FUCK out

i wish i had cancer, it would answer for my looks and like everything else

HYPESAGE!

youtube.com/watch?v=5j015kbp7bU

That shit was goofy
>dude did you know black people like shoegaze too???

Holy shit, people on Sup Forums have good taste in music Youtubers? I thought people round here just watched Fantano.

I don't even care, he has great taste.

Because he liked some shoegaze besides what is posted on every chart

i like mark prindles channel most. although there weren't a huge amount of uploads. His reviews were intelligent and funny. he never used editing equipment. he would have to get it right in one take. no fancy cuts. one time a video overran youtubes time-limit by a few seconds and wouldn't upload. instead of cutting it down he rerecorded the entire thing.

The videos are still up. if you watch them in order your aren't just viewing funny and intelligent music reviews from a man of individual and discerning taste, but also witness a mans life fall apart. Seriously. its heartbreaking.

youtube.com/user/BrendaPrindle/videos?disable_polymer=1

no just go to indieheads

dude mentioned melt banana on Fox News
youtube.com/watch?v=aw_WIUI139A

yup, i think he really needed the cash. but still, those fox vids are great. some great lines. the fox presenter is surprisingly informed. big fan of fucked up.

>if you watch them in order your aren't just viewing funny and intelligent music reviews from a man of individual and discerning taste, but also witness a mans life fall apart
What? I've been reading Mark's site for years and have watched a handful of his vids on youtube. What do you mean his life fell apart? Didn't he stop doing reviews because he had a kid or something?

kek

i like The Needle Drop, he always wears something very fashionable and recognisable yet subtle at the same time. i'm really just there for the shirts

I think he was joking. I'm friends with Mark on facebook and he seems to be doing great, he just doesn't do reviews anymore

i think your right as to why he stopped the website. but the youtube channel stopped before and documented a more depressing part of his life (also evident in his written review). he loses his job, his wife leaves, hes forces from a fancy manhattan apartment to some shithole in the bronx (or queens i forget, serving as a new backdrop to his reviews), and finally his beloved dog dies (this is where the video reviews stop) its really sad. i think he got his life back together though. according to his facebook page he has a kid and new partner.

Greg Gutfeld is actually patrician he used to write for some music mag dont know why he became a Fox talking head

no i dont actually have cancer

FUCKIN CHECK THAT SHIT OUT

>Also has a massive ego

Really? He seems like a pretty down to earth guy who praises other musicians a lot.

very interesting i cant believe fox news had their own little music segment

>and finally his beloved dog dies
Damn. I knew that from some of his reviews. I can't remember which artist/s it was he happened to be reviewing when it happened but he went into detail about it. His reviews almost serve as blogs at that point it seemed. I didn't know about his wife leaving or him having to move though. That's fucking depressing.

I'm always holding out hope he will return to reviewing one day. Seems like he stopped at a bad time, he already had a semi-decent following and he could have taken off on youtube. I guess that was unlikely due to how obscure and old most of the reviews he was doing were though.

I like to hear what he has to say about an album. I also like his collection.

Adam Neely
I enjoy some of Rick Beato's content, but his perfect pitch autism trainer shilling is a bit annoying.

???