Who fucked it up worse?

Who fucked it up worse?

At least Lucas had the good faith to know when to quit.
Disney will not stop until they've destroyed everything enjoyable about Star Wars

Disney has a lot of room to do vast amounts of damage.

>At least Lucas had the good faith to know when to quit.

He very clearly didn't.

There was still enough value left in the franchise for Disney to try to reboot it

Lucas.

Midochlorians

>Lucas built a great franchise that gathered a massive fanbase all around the world
>Disney turn it into SJW feminist garbage and straight up copy George's original story

hmm. really makes you think, huh?

This, as big as the Star Wars universe is, Marvel at least has precedent to branch their story out to include the numerous B and C lister heroes. As much of a classic as it is, I fear Star Wars fatigue will take hold much quicker as they only have a limited amount of iconography to return to in order to pander to that nostalgia. I'm hoping they take a few years break after Episode IX, assuming they continue with a trilogy updated every two years.

For the movies alone, it's hard to say with only TFA out.
For the franchise as a whole, dancing Vader/Boba Fett/Stormtroopers in Disneyland is far more fucked than anything Lucas ever did.
7 = 3 > 2 > 1
Come back in a few years for a real answer.

Lucas ruined the plot devices of the OT, Disney ruined the plot of the OT.

You decide which is worse Disney

Mid-30 year olds love that shit though

>All these years and retards still don't know Midochlorians are just the conduit for the force to move through them

You deserve Jew Jew Starshit

>Lucas apologists

I mean what the fuck? Did you assholes even watch the prequels? Everything any character does makes no fucking sense. Everything not CG, ie the drama, is shot in the most boring, unengaging way possible. Everyone talks like a kwasi-fantasy shakespeare character. NOT A SINGLE CLONE TROOPER COSTUME. > Let's take a shitty anime approach to the force and flat out explain it

I know TFA is a soft reboot with a weak protagonist and a litany of missed opportunities, but jesus christ is that better than anything in the prequels.

Nu-male detected :)

*Adjusts hipster glasses, tightens scarf, puts beanie over receding hairline.*

I would take rots over tfa a million times over.

This. How is it so hard to understand?

Everything they do makes sense once you realize that Lucas made Star Wars for children, not manchildren.

Doesn't matter. Its still how to measure how powerful you are when it comes to the force.

More midochlorians = more powerful.

Fuck off reddit cuck.

>This is "Discussion" now

You're right but Sup Forums has to be contrarian so they will talk about how good they are now. They are the ultimate hipsters.

>samefagging your own posts
lel

>Not having any counter arguements so screaming samefag

Everytime

It's not hard to understand but it's still stupid Star Trek logic where it doesn't fit. Force used to be something fantastic and mystical but ultimately a story telling device for Luke's maturity, Vaders lust for power, and the Emperors ruthlessness.

Now with midochlorians, we have a midochlorian count to have characters literally have power levels. Nothing fucking magical about a graph saying Anakin has x more of y than Mace Windu.

Never stopped Dragonball Z from being so loved

I loved Star Wars as a kid, I had action figures, and toys. I loved the X Wing, Tie Fighter and Dark Forces games for PC. I even read some of the EU. SW always has been over exposed and whored out, but no Disney owns it, it's being shored out on an industrial level. I didn't care much for the The Force Awakens, and i fear Disney won't take any risk and rehash shit for easy money. On top of that they're really forcing an agenda on this movie. Of course idiots will eat it up for "muh nostalgia!"

>This is a butthurt troll who got flamed hard for posting shit.

I don't understand how that's supposed to make it less stupid. It's still dumb as fuck.

probably because in DBZ they trained to raise the level whereas SW they just magically fucking have it. also DBZ power levels are a joke and always have been. it's just presented in a straight forward manner.

"I may have gone too far in a few places"

Lucas. From all the shit directing and screenwriting at least he was capable of creating an original story.
>At least Lucas had the good faith to know when to quit.
He wanted to finish the saga, but he was too old and he was tired of dealing with shit from the fans so he gave it away.
Lucas wanted this to happen anyway long before the movies were even made. It at least explains why the Sith were so invested in Luke instead of finding some random kid in the streets to train him instead. Not everyone can be a jedi.