Sup Forums predicted countless group rapes in Germany this summer

So, it's summer, our weather is hot af. Our girls are wearing this outside. No girl is still wearing pants, they're all wearing bikinis or hotpants sitting on their bicycle seats with their sweat-soaked panties.

So, I'm asking you, where are all the group rapes? All I see is shootings in America, even though you don't take in any refugees. How are we so "cucked"?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xyeinzelfall
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/schoolgirls-cover-migrant-sex-assaults-political-correctness/
cnbc.com/2016/06/14/brexit-news-uncertainty-around-eu-vote-causing-volatility-in-markets.html
holiday-weather.com/country/germany/
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-idUSKCN0S02N220151006
youtube.com/watch?v=AMm8EWnH3Xg
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
archive.is/DTkPZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this board is > 18.

Yeah, cool.

Oh look it's this thread again

Well, still no refutation or apologize.

Plenty of them here:
twitter.com/xyeinzelfall

They are just not reported by the media, which is owned and ruled by kikes.

In reality, upwards of 5000 women are raped daily in Germany.

Take the redpill, sheep

The hell with this. All talk and no credible sauce (of the actual events).

>tfw german women are now willingly taking their muslim gangbangs

>our weather is hot af.

Nice bait mate! I haven't seen such foul weather in May and June for years.

God, I want to fuck her footpussy so badly. If I was there, I'd stealth fap, cum all over her and run away.

weather hot as fuck?
Wher the hell do you live? its 19C and raining here, hasnt been really hot for a week or so and if it was hot is was for 1-2 days and then we had gigantic thunderstorms.

But gotta give him one thing, there hasnt been a lot of harassemt lately.

I bet she's wishing for a strong "Syrian" refugee to come by and cream pie her tight little pussy with his brown cock while her boyfriend Hans watches .

The wall just got 10 feet taller

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/schoolgirls-cover-migrant-sex-assaults-political-correctness/

its impossible to get any more cucked

kek, oooooohkeeeey. Who told you that reality?
A stranger on Sup Forums?
I live in cologne, the belly of the beast and my job has me driving through NRW a lot. All the nogs and arabs are surprisingly well behaved these days

>americucks

because theres no large scale events happening. like for real.

The last shooting was literally done by a member of a refugee family from Afghanistan.
Shitpost better Germany.
Also, your economy is tanking.
>cnbc.com/2016/06/14/brexit-news-uncertainty-around-eu-vote-causing-volatility-in-markets.html

Ahmed is going to rape your imaginary girlfriend too at this rate.

>footpussy

>where are all the group rapes?
Go to your parent's room and check on your mom.
Now check again.

>tfw living in north western germany
>tfw its raining literally every day since summer has started
feels ok

Fuck, she's hot (would ravage asshole and punani), but I'm sure that was taken before the refugee crisis.

>All the nogs and arabs are surprisingly well behaved these days

Fuck off. I live in Berlin and they are shouting "Allahu Akbar" and they're dealing with drugs at my front door.

You are also a stranger on Sup Forums why believe you?

You're the faggots getting sodomized and your country destroyed by Muslims and you sit there and take it.
At least we have Trump who wants to restrict immigration build a wall and deport criminals

BECAUSE GERM KEKS PREFER MUH HONOUR AND WORK INSTEAD OF HITTING GYM AND SMASHING OUT FOOD (DRUGS) AND TAKING MONEY AND POWER AWAY FROM THESE SANDNIGGERS.

FUCKING KEKS!

germans are so fucking creepy

Copy pasta.
Same ass hole made the same exact thread yesterday, got BTFO by facts, and is doing it all again.
Sage goes in all fields.

this

there're no rapes because they can fuck german women without raping

I-is this real?

Just keep in mind that 40% of posts with an American flag are nonwhites

h-how did he do that?

Fuck, the resemblance with John Oliver is stunning. Someone merge their faces.

>So, it's summer, our weather is hot af.
Where the fuck do you live? It's unusually rainy and rather cool for some weeks. Fucking liar.

Are you kidding?
Germany has had one of it's worst summers on record.

holiday-weather.com/country/germany/

>average temp 9c in April
>average temp 13c in May
>average temp 16c in June so far

>would ficki that
No need for group rapes, your women are progressive so it's just gang bangs now

Is there a good website to follow for creep shots like the one in OP?

Irish summer best summer

The only thing that happened after the New Years mass rape in Cologne is that the german government created a facebook censorship machinery to prevent new mass rapes from ever going viral on the internet.

Lügenpresse doesnt cover these events. Just today, a drive by shooting in front of a german kindergarden in Itzehoe and a subsequent police chase.
The identity of the shooters was not revealed by the cops/press, which means it was a migrant, becauase if it had been a german who did it, his name and face would be all over our news channels now.

>politically correct german schoolgirls in Kassel cover up sexual assaults for months

>german authorities cover up migrant sex crimes in refugee shelters

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-idUSKCN0S02N220151006

I could link hundreds of these articles. Germany will never top the international rape statistics because the rapes never make it into the press or the police statistics.

You don't hear about it because your government is covering up the crimes.

Well im sorry for you that you have to live in berlin-city.
Its seriously quite calm in cologne these days.

What district do you live in? Moabid?

Why wouldn't it be. Also: A female friend had to run away because one fucking arab wanted her as his wife and wouldn't let her go.

Apparently you can just go to the park/beach on a nice day.

There are massive aggressions towards women on a daily basis. Only more severe incidents like that in Darmstadt actually hit the media.

>weather hot af

dude i live in munich

we had some really sunny days in the past 4 weeks but mostly it's just foggy and raining all the time
It's warm yes, but i don't see many girls wearing panties around here

at least he was decent enough to try and forcefully marry her before forcefully fucking her. a real gentlemen

Neukölln. And yes there have always been turks but they are moderate in comparison.

It's not rape if they enjoy it, ask for more or feel guilty and blame themselves.

Yeah but a stranger who lives exactly there where the "cologne grope and assault party" happened. And there is literaly nothing happening in that vein here atm.
The only thing that changed is that the bulgarian pimps have come back in the severinsdistrict and shitting up the district hard.
The morrocans and lebs etc are all in Bonn and around it. And yeah they start a lot of shit. mostly muggings and the likes. thankfully they are REALLY stupid and mostly get caught minutes after the act. and yeah they dont let them go, they sit in "Ausweisungshaft" which means waiting to be deported.

My eye sight isn't good enough to see a girls labia exploding out of her thong in great detail from a reasonable distance away, nor am I really willing to walk around staring up women's butts. Also hot weather fucking sucks

would lick her feet

you cant rape the willing faggot

But our media always reports group rapes, especially when there are many victims or witnesses because they fear people being curious why Facebook post cover big news but not our TV channels or newspapers.

There are no group rapes. Sup Forums is wrong again.

WE ARE HELPING PEOPLE AND THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS. Enjoy your shootings.

>it was real in my mind

kek.where was that?

This, Germans can't be raped, they wanted the refugees

What a slut. The fuck is wrong with women?

>twitter.com/xyeinzelfall
>Ingolstadt: Ukrainischer Flüchtling fährt mit 2 Promille Fahrrad - auf der Autobahn
noice

You have the big problem of the arab families recruiting those fugees for their criminal networks.

(East-)Berlin

It was awfully hot just a few days ago for weeks.

you ignore my post just like you ignore the cries of the women in your country

they don't get reported. They report one once in a while to make it seem like the rapefugees are somewhat rapey, but they rape countless women and children every day, most of which will never hear the light of day

You country is dead, hanz

absolutely haram

the russian trying to direct traffic with 3,1 promille in cologne was funnier.

Was very, very hot for weeks, though. And it will be very, very hot again soon.

No group rapes.

Yes, I guess they got the drugs from the arabs.

What a fuckibg whore

GIB ME DAT PUSSY.

Where are the group rapes?

Are you fucking retarded?... wait don't answer that, clearly you are since summer hasn't started.

The wall just got 10 feet weirder

Fucking Mort.

Delete this
German face is oppressive and offensive

I don't give a shit about the rapes.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMm8EWnH3Xg

These people are considered anti-fascist in Germany and their sentiments are socially acceptable. Fuck The Germans. They dug their own graves.

footfags are the worst

I'm retarded for not wasting much time on "lel, you are underage" posts?

This board would be so much better without Americans.

>ooohhhh let's look at these SCARY stickers!
Sigh, the Rebel media...

>not liking girl's feet

Tiny-dicked, low-energy beta cuckold detected.

Bikins for what? There are no beaches in cuckland, I reckon they're just asking for it Hans.

Even if they aren't raping your women (they are), they're still raping your welfare state. Enjoy, I guess.

I feel for my German-bros; hopefully you all will have your own "Trump" soon.

>it's summer
shit's been raining all week.
temps are still below 30°C.

Nice bait ahmed. Oh and you realize all western women dress like that when it's hot. I'm sure it's surprising to your muslim ass but anyone born here it used to it. Or at least you will get used to it if you ever move here since apparently you don't even live in Germany

what the fuck is she wearing?
fucking degenerate
we shouldn't take this for granted its a disgrace girls are wearing things like that outside

>mfw I'm a shitskin who visited Germany and I was constantly eye fucked by all the German women

God I wish I could live there

So, Muslims can only rape when temps are above 30°C? It's not warm enough yet?

Well, looking forward to the group rapes next week then.

Le jew maymay are keeping it a secret.

Degenerate faggot detected. Stop doing what you're doing.

Oh look, it's this thread again.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
archive.is/DTkPZ Seven days ago.

kek no you weren't

>eye fucked
>she looked at me for a second wondering if I'm one of those refugees

We should have exterminated all of you dick sucking faggots in dub dub duece.. we kept a few of you around so that when the Muslims invade your country and rape all of your women, we could finally drop a nuke and wipe out all of you cucks.

bbc worship is conquering the western world

Cool. You can keep all of them, we still don't want any.

I see lots of German girls dating refugees now.

No clue what youre on about, i told you what i see daily ( which is not a lot) and btw. im as german as can be, father hans, grandfather hans, grandma barbara. you cant be more german than that buddy, both my grandpas died in ww2 one on the eastern front the other in berlin when it fell.
So go fuck yourself, have fun with hillary and her army of indoctrinated college students.