Black guy raised by Jamaican parents and currently studying Law. Ask me whatever you want

Black guy raised by Jamaican parents and currently studying Law. Ask me whatever you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give the pussy boss

fuck off, saged
SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

educate me on plantains

Do you think the white man is purposely keeping guns legal so that black people can kill eachother?

Are you muslim? You should be.

How do you tell the difference between a callus and a verruca?

Why?

This

So your parents are together.......hmmm very unsual for a negro troop.....how often do they get into physical altercations?

Delete your account

Plantains are sort of like bananas in a way but they're too bitter to eat like you would normally a banana. They're pretty good fried though and I used to have them for breakfast time to time.

No. That just sounds retarted

Nope, raised Christian although I don't believe in it.

Why do you think anyone would want to ask you questions nigger?

What is your opinion of the jew?

how does it feel being an exceptional negro

You are still a better Christian than the white people themselves are. Stop getting cucked

No clue what those are to be honest with you.

They used to get along pretty well but as of late they've been having some complications. They never used to fight any more then a normal couple.

>Black guy raised by Jamaican parents and currently studying Law. Ask me whatever you want.

Okay so, these are the raids, right? The goal is to "de-normalize" racism by having Sup Forums users interact with """"""""real"""""""" non-whites?

I was having a quick conversation with a friend of mine at work about the gay club shooting earlier.

A black guy (probably about 23) or so jumped in and out of nowhere brought this shit up. I really wonder how many black people seriously, I emphasize (SERIOUSLY) believe this shit is true. This guy wasn't kidding.

What do you think of the black community as a whole?

Did your father raise you?

How many bastard children did you make?

Because I thought you'd want to know about the kind of people your daughter will be marrying.

Bretty Gud.

Don't have anything against them really although I do think they control most of the media and a lot of businesses and hold the best positions for people of their religion/species.

First off you type like you exist on every color of the spectrum. Second of all, fuck off lumberjack, no one wants you here.

How do magnets work?

I think they have some serious ducking problems. Yeah sure America was pretty fucked up but I feel like a lot of blacks use it as an excuse to not try at all. No reason to have like a 70% of your babies being born out of wedlock or to go to even community college let alone a trade school when so many of them are cheap. In general I just feel like the community is Juvenile in many ways. I think it'll change in about 50 or so years

Both my parents did. They live together.
And no nigglets running around.

Studied business and Law. Not magnetology. I don't know man, waves and shit or something.

Bored and currently waiting for some friends to come over later.

probably because black people tend to be dumber than regular people

I'm not an expert on genetics so I can't really say anything on the matter but I feel like it has more to do with how one is raised and what they get into when they're a child. I've been in school since I was 3 and started learning piano at 4 and I ended up skipping a grade. All the smarter people I know have all been schooled very young (2-4) instead of at 5 and have had both parents involved. If it pleases you, my dad's grandpa was Irish.

>studying law

If you aren't going to a tier 1 law school, you're wasting your time and money.

NYU School of Law so I should be fine.

what abuot the 1 week shorter gestation period?
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full

Background Evidence exists that normal gestational length varies with ethnicity. This UK-based study compares gestational length amongst a cohort of white European, Black and Asian women.

Methods The cohort comprised 122 415 nulliparous women with singleton live fetuses at the time of spontaneous labour, giving birth in the former North West Thames Health Region, London, UK.

Results The median gestational age at delivery was 39 weeks in Blacks and Asians and 40 weeks in white Europeans.

other differences:

gestation length, age of first tooth, age they start speaking, age they start walking, age of puberty onset, LENGTH OF LIFE

bone density, bone chemical composition, shape of pelvis, angle of thigh to pelvis, ratio of leg to torso, ratio of arm to torso, ratio of fast to slow twitch muscle fibres

type of earwax, number of odor producing sweat glands, can grow a beard, amount of testostyrone, shape and size of teeth

shape of skull, size of brain, level of folding in the superannular layer of the brain, IQ, net present time sense

From 0 to Holocaust, how many issues (or nuisances) have you experienced in life, which are the clear result (direct or indirect) of racial abuse or prejudice?

Congrats man. What year are you?

Just got admitted to practice in Texas. This may be hard to believe, but the bar sucked more than law school.

>net present time sense

What is that??

>studying law

So you're still stupid what's the point of this thread?

foresight, more or less

one experiment they do is offer a kid 3 candy bars next week or one right now, and there is a clear difference in the races between those who realise if they wait they get more candy, over those who are impulsive(yeah, that's a better word) and "live in the now"

Just finished my first.

He doesn't respond.

Not many to be honest with you. I'm not very menacing in my appearance and a lot of black people tell me I "Talk white" so I guess no one ever really put me in that box. Not to mention I live in a pretty good neighborhood

Took a break.

Doesn't account for everyone.

And what did you do, IT like everyone else on the board?

>Talk white
Is this even a thing?
How can I learn to talk nigga? Is it about using certain buzzwords or is it more about the mindset?

Generally talking like a normal person who has had at least a bit of education is talking white I guess. I got called Oreo a lot too but I never let it bother me really.

Does feeling superior to the likes of you give you a boner?

Who's fried chicken do you like the most: KFC, Popeyes, Church's, Bojangles, or someone else?

/r/blackpeopletwitter

damage control

There are people who only begin education at 5? Fucking kek no wonder they're such retards