Daily reminder that Nazi Germany is a big big meme

Daily reminder that Nazi Germany is a big big meme
>defeated by slavs
>couldn't conquer a small island nation even during the period when it was fighting pretty much alone
>produced no art or literature of any value whatsoever
>triggered by people with different opinions
>worthless art
>worthless film industry
>shitty impractical architecture (muh huge neoclassical meme buildings! muh Welthauptstadt Germania xd)
>literally we wuz kangz of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
edmundconway.com/2015/02/the-uk-germany-and-france-gdp-over-history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satya_Nadella
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pure aryan women

>t. soviet rape baby

this is true

It's a beautiful thing, Pollackbro.

TRIGGER WARNING

>t. soviet rape victim

Poland : Butthurt in manifestation

He's just a sour slavshit.

>>produced no art or literature of any value whatsoever

Filmmakers have been copy-cating their films for decades and they gave us television. First to develop jet engines and effective rockets as well.

Modern assault rifle as well.

nice meme idiot. you know what is funny? far more slavs fough and died for germans then anglos, because no anglo fough for Hitler. you are cancer led by kikes. kys

Okay, Lets see what you got from that.

Oh.

> god-tier scientific progress
> was a single, small country that fucked up all of Europe alone
> "worthless film industry" (Riefenstahl)
> Was defeated by two superpowers, winter and constant bombardement of civilian cities

yeah a big big meme that memed to death 1.5 million poles

you faggots truly had to be slaughtered

>couldn't conquer a small island nation even during the period when it was fighting pretty much alone
That happened to be the greatest empire the world has ever seen.

G-Germanics a-are the master race g-g-guys

YOU JUST TRIGGERED Sup Forums

>tfw the Brit doesnt know where his roots stem from

Anglos are germanic too, despite the memes

>defeated by slavs
What did he mean by this?

>this kills the stormfag

> no literature of value
> no literature
> of value
I recall a certain book about a personal struggle..

Kek

Nobody takes that piece of shit seriously, you do realize that, right stormfag?

If you like hitler, you don't deserve to live.

>> was a single, small country that fucked up all of Europe alone
yeah keep telling yourself that

>Divide-and-conquering this hard
I thought the Nazis killed most of the polish kikes?

Ich kann nicht verstehen wieso sich Deutsche in solche Feiglinge verwandelt haben?

The British are 30% Germanic at max

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

He even stole your ancient symbol of peace and prosperity.

Does that matter when your language is basically Germanic?

This guy gets around.

Lefty shills are hard at work I see.

>value
they throw it together with newspapers so they can get rid of copies

english is french as fuck

Memes aside, did Nazis do anything except killing unarmed civilians and making parades to show off?

Probably the biggest meme army in history. Eternal shame.

If you poo in loo, you don't deserve to be indian.

>AUWEIA ACHJE

Slovenia stfu in WW2 you were not even on the fucking map.

Kill yourself race-baiting jew.

We have these threads every day for the past few years.

Slavs are a worthy enemy to be defeated by. You ever play Age of Empires 2? Those siege weapons bro.

They climbed out of the great depression and conquered half of Europe.

Yeah, this is disturbing.

French af vocab which doesn't mean shit. Your vocab is German af and are you Germans?

Well, we wouldn't have defetead the Werhmaht without the INSANE amount of material help from the US.

But he's not wrong about the rest. Reich's been in power for what, 10 solid years and has got fuck all to show for it in cultural terms.

> just out of frame are 30-300 crispy stalinist critters
At least they died like men, not like the slaves of the red army. NOT A STEP BACK LOL!
Thats funny, I was thinking about the UK fighting Hitler and they were supposedly pro european. Really, if you supported the English back in the day, you supported one of two empires with millions of shitskin retard robots such as yourself on tap that brought them to Europe to kill Europeans.
Hitler was against people like you, so I support Hitler. Too bad you fucking dothead gangesbait, youd still be a member of the empire if those people that fought the Fürher...didnt.

Not easy to show off what you built when it has been bombed and demolished. Are you people that thick?

fucking this, and didn't even change the name

brainwashed

Not really. They modernised manuever warfare though which was pretty cool though.

>They climbed out of the great depression
Life did not get better for Germans under the nazis.

>conquered half of Europe.
And then promptly lost it, making Germany's position even worse than after WW1.

>Greatly outnumbered by slavs
>That "small island nation" had the biggest navy in the world
>They are in a fucking war
>Same shit happened elsewhere, both allies and commies did it
>do you have Alzheimer? you already said that
>Fucking.War
>Much better than todays shit
>They made the first rockets, sent the first thing in space, jet engine

This former slave can shut the fuck up too.

shut the hell up you gutless twat.

That is the only part still mysterious. Why did the world let them do it? They gave them a big start bonus before interfering.
They already knew that hitler was about to end connections from world bank and thats a big no no in banker's eyes.

Offtopic: I mean we all do know this all started bcs of banks right?Ok?Good.

historyfag here. i hate it to "defend" the nazis but your claim is complete bullshit.
nazis were outnumbered from beginning of the war regarding to men and resources. they lead a war on multiple frontlines against 2 or 3 (if you count GB) superpowers which only were able to defeat germany together. german military technology was not only the best it was literaly futuristic for it's time. the whole reich was a war machine and suffered mainly from failed planning and incompetent leadership. sorry that they wiped out poland like nothing but that's the truth, OP.

>built

The books, the music, the films and the philosophy, faggot.

where are they

>inb4 he says Reifenstahl again

You laughable meme nazi fucks is the reason why our positions are so aggravating to the normies.

>Your vocab is German af
no such thing

>Life did not get better for Germans under the nazis.

Your ignorance is showing.

>master race
>manlet vegetarian leader
>couldn't even win the war

Yeah I've never understood why so many on Sup Forums worship the biggest losers in history.

Maybe they liked being cucked by Slavs and Anglos idk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

>The earliest known swastika-like symbol dates from around 10,000-13,000 BC. It appears on a late paleolithic figurine of a bird, caved from mammoth ivory, which was found in Mezine, Ukraine. The bird was found with a number of phallic objects which is consistent with the idea that the swastika pattern was used as a fertility symbol.[23]

>Among the earliest cultures utilizing swastika is the neolithic Vinča culture of South-East Europe (see Vinča symbols). More extensive use of the Swastika can be traced to Ancient India, during the Indus Valley Civilization.

loos didn't invent the swastika. It's one of the earliest symbols found in Europe

Nice sources you have there. Economic and Social policies can and did fail.

>House of Saxe-Coburg

>i hate it to "defend" the nazis
Of course you do, Volksgenosse, of course. Me too.

that's true. it's bc their whole science, literatur etc was infected with NS ideology. look at the deutsche physik, it's horrible. they tried to adapt their work and th facts to their world view - this can not work.

> brainwashed
You are on an intellectual tier several slots below white trash. You wouldnt know brainwashing if I poured a bottle of windex on your head.
> is a shit-in-pit
> talking about brainwashing
> lives in india where the caste system is legit and they tell you to drink cow piss and use cow shit for everything plus all the other indian disgusting that I am forgetting
I bet you think the taj mahal was built by brown indians several thousand years
ago. Where are the other great dothead buildings? :^)

>women were never allowed to serve in the armed forces

I never said they invented it. Nobody knows who invented it. But India is the only one that is still using it and is normal to them like seeing a cross to me or seeing a leaf to you kek

Also I highly doubt that they can determine that thing is 10k-13k BC... It is ancient symbol no doubt about it but scientist use many assumptions when they throw years around, especially those ancient times.. Anyway we are digressing

The U.S. also climbed out of the Great Depression under FDR. Doesn't mean anything because war is the easiest way to do that, and the Nazis were huge warmongers.

And they conquered half of Europe when Europe didn't want a war and was trying to just appease them. Nazi Germany was the nigger of Europe.

It always makes me wonder how more people don't get this.
War is the easiest thing to make profit and to build empire.

Sup Forums - edge and "storm"front

Protip: the only storm they stir is when they showcase their own inferiority

This is clearly a man, babe.

>India is the only one that is still using it

Well, except for the whole of Southeast and East Asia, Finland, Native Americans, etc

Daily reminder that one post faggots who mislead you are shills.

holy shit /thread

They conquered you with ease though

If you ever travel, you'll see the swastika all over Asia.

no, seriously. this whole liberal shit we have today, nazi-complex, political correctnes etc results at large of their actions. i'm rightwing conservative but i'm not antisemitic or racist. i do not support their world view.
but it still is the truth that this was the most effective war machine of its time, if not any times.

>The Germans wiped out Poland.
>Not the Soviets with their gulags.

edmundconway.com/2015/02/the-uk-germany-and-france-gdp-over-history/

Yet their GDP overtook that of WW2's "winner" in 10 years.

They wouldn't have gotten past Czechoslovakia if Britain and France weren't cucks in the years before the war.

>if not any times
not really

Stay mad you inferior Dravidian scum
Right thats why the UK declared war after all those taunting peace offers from germany. Like Poland had been agitating for war, and like France had been such a cunt to Germany for so long due to that age old french envy of Germans
Youre full of shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satya_Nadella
wew, when there are no competent americans to lead Microsoft so they need Indian
>inferior
:D

I forgot the name of the thing, but Germany started to get welfare from the U.S. and other European countries.

>inb4 100000000000 buttblasted stormweenies

By Hitlers own logic, Slavs are the masterrace because they defeated Germcucks in war.

Please that shits happening all over as affermative action type stuff. Its funny, that all these colored people need white people who feel bad, or jews and their anti-white racism and nepotism to get ahead. It truly showcases to me our evident superiority over most.

well meme'd

marshall plan helped rebuild, but the first winter after the war was harsh and the allies basically kept germany from dying that winter.

inb4 they paid it back with interest.

poland still butthurt over being conquered in a day

>american education
actually i meant wiped out at the battlefield.
but even with your interpretation the germans caused far more deaths than the commies.
polen had around 5,6 million victims. the soviet share during the occupation 1939-41 was around 150.000.

>invade countries
>offers peace when scared because "we din do nuffin"
>gets BTFO by the rest of Europe
>even after this, the compassionate white man gives welfare to Germany after the war

LITERALLY the niggers of Europe.