PSG have a deal with Alexis Sanchez

PSG have a deal with Alexis Sanchez.
Offer is 50M€

twitter.com/parisunited6/with_replies

Paris United is very reliable concerning PSG news. They rarely are wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWfD-shWQdY
strawpoll.me/13496780
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Unai: bois I need a GK.
>So let's sign a winger!
>Unai: bois I really need a CM
>let's sign a winger!

Is this board retard?

He is staying at Arsenal. Wenger already said they are not selling and willing to lose him on a free.

Foreign club might change his mind. 50m is a huge price for just one season for him then to move to a rival too.

That's not a lot
>The city of Wenger

>trusting Wenger on this

lel

Considering he's only 28 after his last couple seasons at Arsenal and for Chile. 50M is slightly below his worth imo.

Should be at least 65M in this current market.

His contract ends next year. Meaning his fee would be 0€ next season.

His contract has only one more year left to run m8. 50M is already too much.

hope he goes there 2bh,i'd like to see him play in the CL with an actual team instead of a joke like arsenal

>6-1
>not a joke

But they are buying the player who destroyed them. Smart move tbqh.

He'll join a bunch of brazilians. Does he like trannies?

>5-1 twice

He deserves better, but he'll just get sidelined like at Barca. Should go to a club where he's the star player.

So they are getting both Neymar and him? Cavani-Alexis-Neymar is hot as fuck man.

plus Draxler and Verratti behind them

>3 chokers leading the line
>my sides

and nobody defends

PSG are a joke though. With the money they spend and the absolute state of the league they play in they should be frolicking to the CL final every single season. The fact they didn't even win the fucking league last season tells you how much of a joke they are.
As a side point

>When you unironically think the CL even means anything anymore

I didn't used to mind Chileans I really didn't. You had based Pinochet, Commies were given free helicopter rides and you were pretty laid back. Then Sanchez happened and you suddenly thought you were some fucking hot shit. You aren't.

>
Hot shit maybe

just like Barca then

Chokers? How so? Neymar already won a CL, Alexis won two copa america in a row and i don't remember Cavani going missing in a big game. Maybe once against Chelsea.

they're desperate to get "big" names for attention whoring, and because that's also the only way they're able to drag their plastic fans to the stadium

Arsecuck alert.

In the current English market, maybe. The other markets are not as inflated.

They don't spend more than english clubs tho. And you guys aren't in final either.

>we haven't ever won it therefore it's meaningless
but the FA cup though, now THAT'S a trophy

The market where Monaco rejected 100m offers for an 18 year old who had a good 6 months?

Don't be that retard, he just signed a new contract and has no reasons to leave.

If Sanchez were in the same situation he would cost more than 100m easily.

because they know some Bonglish club will be ready to spend even more? or because they want to keep him?

Alexis routinely goes missing in big games for Arsenal.

Cavani doesn't go missing but misses, A LOT.

Neymar has a choke mentality for wanting to leave Barca because he 'feels he won't ever be the best while Messi is there'.

What kind of mentality is that? You're not gonna be GOAT anywhere thinking like that.

>Alexis routinely goes missing in big games for Arsenal

he's scored in two cup finals

>this whole post
Muhammad you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yet it's Real Madrid who they rejected the offer from whilst you're talking about an apparent non-existent market inflation outside of England. PSG lining up a 220m bid for Neymar, more than their whole club was worth 5 years ago, but no market inflation right.

Why would they sign him though, their current attack is already great. If they get Neymar the trident will be ready, i'd rather have Draxler than Sanchez because he's younger and also good.

They need a good defense and GK, also midfielders that don't choke. The choke that defense had against Barcelona was pathetic, I remember Cavani going down to their own area even more times than he tends to do because they literally could not get the ball.

yep, I guess they need to prove something by buying a star of Barcelona.

>Pinochet

Is part of the based capitalism meme killing the druglords to take their place like Pinochet? or selling natural resources?

Based

Cavani's probably more useful in the defensive third than the attacking 2bh. If PSG had any sense they'd bench him and play Sanchez as a striker.

wtf I'm reading. He scored in both FA Cup finals , he was the one who eliminated City in semis, he scored against Bayern, and so on.

>tfw bandwagoning PSG cuz your countryman plays there

>i dont remember cavani missing in a big game
So you don't actually watch him then

>I remember Cavani going down to their own area even more times than he tends to do because they literally could not get the ball
That's a Classic Cavani for you

This.

Exactly what I think, Sanchez was a striker would be great.

>90 million for higuain
>80 million for belotti
>200 million for neymar
Stop talking shit

>as a striker
Fixed.

>the CL doesn't mean anything

The absolute fucking state of this opinion.
You've clearly outed yourself as a pathetic arsecuk which says a lot about the rest of your low quality post

This post is accurate and all the shitskins are triggered by it

Yes but like I said he did it even more against Barcelona.

The defense and midfield was absolute trash that game, also the classic Argentinian choke
youtube.com/watch?v=YWfD-shWQdY

Not really no, I'd prefer it if he played for Napoli again instead of PSG. I'm just saying that if they get Neymar like everyone says there's no point to Sanchez.

>(((Capitalism)))
>Based

Pick one, (((Commie))).

Sanchez is world class, and Draxler can play behind them. No point on signing a wc player then?

You should watch more football. Yes he did miss in that one game and he misses some stupid chances once in a while but he still had better convertion rate than any other elite striker this season. Not to mention that he can miss because he himself creates some stupid amount of chances every game

Also he scored every game in the CL before you say
>muh france

The Cavani meme comes from people that don't watch him play and trust me I've seen him and cursed him a lot in the NT when he bottles easy ones but he's still better than Sanchez and what he gives to the team is better too. Even as a winger he was scoring 30 when Zlatan was the striker in PSG and he's come back to his top form since he was allowed to play in his position.

How is this a choke? It's a penalty. Even Mascherano said it. PSG got robbed that night.

Draxler doesn't work far behind because the shitter doesn't bother with defense.

Alexis IS better than him but like I said before i'd rather have a younger player that keeps improving

>When you unironically think the CL doesn't mean anything

You can see by slow mo videos that Masche touches him AFTER his shoot.

Just stop. Even Mascherano admitted it was a penalty.

He admitted that was a touch, just it.

>Cavani - Neymar - Sanchez - Di Maria

who >una vela here?

1 big transfert here and there doesn't invalidate the general trend, fact is 70% of the biggest transfers are from English clubs, and more than half of the top 10 total spenders are English clubs

is this /granate/?

If Nerman really to PSG then I hope they do sign Sanchez.

They had such a chemistry at Barca.

Alexis a good

Uruguayans always come out full defense force when someone points out some Uruguayan is shit

Literally every time. I'm already used to it.

look at their country they have nothing else to live for

He could make the difference between qualifying or not qualifying for CL, which is worth way more than 50m euros.

They could sign a proper replace with that money, thefore qualifying for the CL and also having a player for years to come.

>They could sign a proper replace with that money,
it's fucking wenger though. And with that money they should bring in a Cazorla replacement, look how they are without him

Who are they going to get when Lukaku is worth £90m and Morata is £75m? The only player that might be available and on par with Sanchez is Griezmann who would cost like £120m+ in this market.

Because PSG played Arsenal last year?

Fucking retard.

>being this retard

flag checks out

-------------Cavani
Nerman-DraxGOD-Sanchez

Is this how they will line up?

>DraxSHIT
ftfy

put drax on the left and convert Nerman to a playmaker, and you stomp Europe (bar Halal)

this. we already got shut down bidding 45m or something for lemar. we had to pay 47-52m for lacazette for fuck sake. 50m isn't enough to justify selling a player like sanchez.

if psg offered something retarded, like 80m+, then yeah that would be in the area where you'd have to consider it. but even then, operating as both an english club and one that other teams immediately know is loaded, you can expect to pay like 2.5x the price you value a player at.

>le dribble nowhere and lose possession man
>deserving of anything better than Arsenal

>50m € seem cheap now
what a world to live in

strawpoll.me/13496780

>selling their best player and arguably one of the top 5 players in the PL for only 50 million in this crazy market

God I'd hate to be an arsenal fan today.

Wtf are they even doing?