Was watching walking dead with my gf today, and she told me they try to make walking dead europea

Was watching walking dead with my gf today, and she told me they try to make walking dead europea.

I just asked how the fuck would this work? Zombies come, we call police, we all dead because no guns?
Or leftist protesting for zombies rights and they just eat us all?

Then we talked about other countrys, and i told her the niggers in brazil that live in the jungle probably have it best because they have around 500 km no single human, and then she said no way, not 500km, and i said of course, brazil is bigger than europea, and she said nooo, and then i showed her the real size of brazil with a website that shows you the real size of countrys, and she then argues with me why it gets bigger when i move it up, and then i tell her thats how a fucking map works, and i explain her why it is the way it is, and then she says why brazil don't gets smaller when i move the map down, and i almost fucking punch this stupid bitch.

And this is just the fucking begining. So i tell her this, she is confused as fuck, and then we talk how a zombie would never reach them.
She said of course they would, and i said they would just die, and she said they can't die they are already dead AHHHHHHH

Yeah fucking whore, but if they can keep going forever we would already use this fucking zombies to generate electricity.
Then she tells me they just sit and wait until they smell human, and then they keep going, and i told her that still a zombie would never fucking reach them, even if they had 10 years, and i asked her what she thinks how fast a zombie goes, and she then tells me

> BUT WHY 10 YEARS? I thought they would be already dead you said

Fucking whore, i give this to you, ok then not you whore. Then she said the zombies would be already all dead in the walking dead, and i told her only 600 days past in the series, and she says this makes no sense because carl is already older than 600 days, and i fucking RAGE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtQa13u6mYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So i ask her what she thinks how many days a year got, and she ask me if i think she is stupid.

NO OF COURSE NOT!!!

And then the bitch ask me why i always have to argue about everything, and she don't wants to write a fucking test for every subject we talk about.

No you fucking whore, but you always saying dumb shit and you always denies it, and then i try to explain it to you, and you fucking whore keep asking, like a fucking KID!

I get fucking mad, and i scream at her, and ask her how fucking dumb she is, and i ask her if she wants that i threat her like a person and not like one of my other bitches, if she wants equality, then she should also be able to argue with fucking reason and don't just say stupid shit like all the bitches i had before, because she is different and she wants that i threat her different, but now you stupid bitch act like one of this whores.

And then she gets mad at me for calling her a stupid bitch, and she goes out to smoke a cig, and i lock the fucking door so this stupid shit can sit outside and think about it for 20 minutes, and it is fucking germany, so it is cold as fuck.

She bangs on the door, and i don't let her in until 20 mins are up, and then i let her in, and she says how funny i am, and then she goes into bed all mad.

Fucking hell, i fucking kill this bitch some day, some day i will do it.

I can't fucking wait for my stupid pavlok wrist so i can give her fucking electroshocks every time she behaves wrong.

Now this stupid bitch lyies in bed crying and i ragepost on Sup Forums like some autistic faggot because everywhere else i am banned, and i probably rape this stupid whore now, i can't stand her anymore.

you sound autistic and unhinged, keep your shitty opinions to yourself and your echo chamber

you locked your gf out for having a different opinion, how triggered are you exactly

Take your meds.

You don't know this feel, first month ok, you say you are right my darling, 3 months you still keep going, 6 months, it gets hard because she always has another opinion, always, 1 year, ok i start to rage, 2 fucking years?

NO FUCK IT!!!! I start to beating my gf again, and everything is fine, everything is so fucking fine, she has respect, she fears me, she sucks my dick, she does whatever i say.

You faggots don't know how it is. You think if you ever had a girl you would threat her like a princes, but this is wrong.

You would sperg out and go on a killing spree. A gf is like your mom but you can fuck her, nothing more.
Now imagine you have to share 90% of your time with your mom.

you're delusional, fuck off.

If social services offers you therapy, take it.

NOOOOOOO

I was in thearapy for 1 fucking year and it didn't change a thing, i almost got into prision, and i am not even crazy, they say i have an antisocial personality disorder, and i have no empathy, and blabla, which is clearly wrong, but i did stop going there 2 months ago because it didn't help.

Now they don't know how to conntact me or where i even live, because i just moved into together with my gf.

>it is fucking germany, so it is cold as fuck.
>i ragepost on Sup Forums like some autistic faggot because everywhere else i am banned
I knew I recognized that posting style. Good thing you got banned from krautchan, you sound like a retard

I KNEW IT!

HAHAHA now i have the evidence

I am not banned on krautchan mate, i just don't use it.

>I just asked how the fuck would this work? Zombies come, we call police, we all dead because no guns?
Switzerland would stand a pretty good chance. Send out the army to kill off the zombies, have any concerned citizen with a hunting rifle join in if they want, all unaffected people who don't want to fight retreat into the alpine bunkers, until it all blows over.

what the actual fuck

Post pics of your gf

Spat my coffee

Here.

you need a brick to the face retarded americuck

I am no amerifat.

sorry

Dude, I share your pain. your first mistake starts with interacting with her. You must treat her like baby. YOU ARE DATING A BABY. STOP TRYING TO THINK U CAN MAKE HER INTO A FRIEND OF UR EQUAL LEVEL

Before you try to call OP an autistic retard, please remember the logical intelligence of females.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtQa13u6mYM

This is trolling, right?

And you haven't killed yourself yet? How?

I know that writing style too well now. Fuck off, Pedo Jew!

I am a german, why would you think there are jews in germany?

The chance that i am a jew in germany is not pretty high, is it?

Are we talking fast zombies or slow Romero zombies

I think the UK would have a chance with Romero zombies as everyone has a hammer or a cricket bat knocking about but we are fucked with Fast zombie

> This is just commend sense

Haha oh wow. People with a gf will never understand this feeling, they will never ever understand how it feels like talking with a girl.

And now imagine this for 3-4 years, and now imagine that your gf thinks she is always right.

holy fuck