-Yes my name is Mahmoud a proud Muslim American

-Yes my name is Mahmoud a proud Muslim American .
-Yes I donated blood even though I can't eat or drink anything cause I'm fasting in our holy month Ramadan just like hundreds of other Muslims who donated today here in Orlando .
-Yes I'm angry for what happened last night and all the innocent lives we lost .
-Yes I'm sad , frustrated and mad that a crazy guy claim to be a Muslim did that shameful act.
-Yes I witnessed the greatness of this country watching thousands of people standing in 92 degree sun waiting on their turn to donate blood even after they were told that the wait time is 5-7 hours .
-Yes this is the greatest nation on earth watching people from different a ages including kids volunteering to give water , juice , food , umbrellas , sun block. Also watching our old veterans coming to donate And next to them Muslim women in hijab carrying food and water to donors standing in line .
-Yes together we will stand against hate , terrorism , extremism and racism .
-Yes our blood all look the same so get out there and donate blood cause our fellow American citizens are injured and need our blood .

Yes our community in central Florida is heart broken but let's put our colors , religions , ethnicity , sexual orientation , political views all aside so we can UNITE against those who are trying to hurt us .

A fucking leaf!

b8

sorry dude, im not uniting with anybody named Mahmoud

Doesn't a lot of the blood donated during disasters go to waste?

Or is that just a rumor?

>single post bait

>Muslims shoots faggots in name of religion
>"ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT"

>Muslims donate blood for faggot victims
>"ISLAM IS GOOD, SEE"

Im honestly a pacifist in the sense that WW1 and WW2 showed us that total war between local powers is a bad idea.

I would however gladly sacrifice my life, if it meant denting the Islamic aggression towards the West, even for a second.

Fuck your jihad. Fuck your prophet and Fuck monotheism.

>ramadan
>fasting
all that food you gobble down after sundown doesn't count coz allah can't see you, huh?

>filename
>flag

Try harder libtard

>-Yes my name is Mahmoud
Hello, Shitskin.
>a proud Muslim American .
Hello, Mudslime.
>-Yes I donated blood even though I can't eat or drink anything cause I'm fasting in our holy month Ramadan just like hundreds of other Muslims who donated today here in Orlando .
Good on you, lad!
>-Yes I'm angry for what happened last night and all the innocent lives we lost .
We too, mate!
>-Yes I'm sad , frustrated and mad that a crazy guy claim to be a Muslim did that shameful act.
It is okay to be sad. But don't be frustrated. Let me tell you a white people's secret: some people radicalize, eventually, and there is no culture that is immune to this shit.
>-Yes I witnessed the greatness of this country watching thousands of people standing in 92 degree sun waiting on their turn to donate blood even after they were told that the wait time is 5-7 hours .
Man, they could have put some sheds.
>92 degrees
Use the International System you faget.
>-Yes this is the greatest nation on earth
Fuck off
> watching people from different a ages including kids volunteering to give water , juice , food , umbrellas , sun block.
I thought melanin shielded you from that shit.
>Also watching our old veterans coming to donate And next to them Muslim women in hijab carrying food and water to donors standing in line .
Man, we got the "Muslims are helping part". You don't need to get graphic about hijab or how even repressed women are trying their best. But let me tell you another white people's secret: you shouldn't advertise good deeds, because it is your duty. You don't get a medal for washing dishes.

(cont.)

check'd and CAMPEOES EUROPEUS 2016

Ew islam blood .. I'd rather just die senpai

(cont. from )
>-Yes together we will stand against hate , terrorism , extremism and racism .
Why don't you stand against all that shit and I will too. But not together. Just stand against it. No matter whom you are with.
>-Yes our blood all look the same so get out there and donate blood cause our fellow American citizens are injured and need our blood .
I cannot because shitty laws say that if I have been seeing prostitutes I cannot donate blood. My degeneracy is making me unable to help, apparently. Even if clearly I don't have HIV.
>Yes our community in central Florida is heart broken but let's put our colors , religions , ethnicity , sexual orientation , political views all aside so we can UNITE against those who are trying to hurt us .
What's this ideological shilling? Can't we just do the best without forming a shared identity? Is it so hard? Can I donate blood without getting the gay-friend badge as part of the bundle?

>look at me, I'm donating blood, despite being able to do it when I'm not voluntarily starving myself for my retarded beliefs, aren't I admirable?

>single post shill bait
Sage and report

Fuck you and your homicidal death cult.

No amount of charity work can redeem your kind for the damage you've done to the western world.
It's no coincidence that everywhere on earth governed by sharia is a complete shit hole.
Fuck your religion, fuck your prophet, fuck your culture and fuck you.

That pic is from 2012

you're a cuck
يا مرتد

that's right Canada let's faggot donate blood huh

Only 1 post from this ID!

Kys

>Syriana

Fuck that movie was full of unexpected feels

Ramadan just means muslims can't eat at certain time of the day. They fucking gorge themselves whan the sun goes down. It isn't like they don't eat all month. Big sacrifice you fucking goat fucker.

>I can't eat or drink anything cause I'm fasting in our holy month Ramadan

You can though, after sunset. And there's specific dispensations for this sort of thing.

Dang it, Mahmoud, it's almost as if you aren't really a muslim at all!

Turn to Jesus or be lost forever. Your very own Quran contradicts itself stating Christ wasn't crucified yet you are to follow the gospel which states Christ was crucified and rose again.

He didn't claim to be a Muslim.

He IS a Muslim. Acting in accordance with your ideology.

>So we can unite against those who are trying to hurt us

You really don't want that Mahmoud.

No but most of isn't used for the disaster. It's mostly shipped off somewhere it is needed more. They use the tragedy to guilt people into mass donations.

You can't donate blood while fasting. Says it right on the paperwork you sign, if you're a muslim and it's Ramadan the red cross and other blood collection centers are mandated to ask if you're fasting due to health/safety concerns.

If you don't behave they will send Hillary to liberate you again.

Nice try leaf

How are things over in trashcanistan? It seems like we never here anything these days.

>wants to "unite"
>insists on forming "communities" wherever he goes instead of integrating

No thanks Mahmood but I don't agree or have any sympathy towards immigrant that like to form communities.

By definition, when you form a "community" within a greater community, you stop being part of it. You refuse to integrate and you cube live that your ways are better. Be a self respecting person and leave your "community". Only then future generations will be able to leave together is relative peace.

>tfw replying to bait

They probably throw your blood into the garbage after you leave.

I didn't know Florida was in Canada

>a crazy guy claim to be a Muslim

and I suppose every criminal is a crazy guy claiming not to be

>Yes our community in central Florida is heart broken but let's put our colors , religions , ethnicity , sexual orientation , political views all aside so we can UNITE against those who are trying to hurt us .
English translation:
>our community
The islamic community
>UNITE against those who are trying to hurt us
rally the banners of jihad against the kuffar defaming islam

That flag looks awfully leafy for a proud american.

hahahaha

Donating during fasting is retarded FYI. But do you really fast? Don't you just not eat while the U.S. Is up the. Double eat at night? Not a big deal

Except you are not a Medinah/Mecca/Bureiydah Muslim condemning these attacks. It's hilarious when these cucked Muslims act like they have legitimate claims to their religion.

If he's a proud Muslim then surely he believes in the verse in the Koran that calls for the extermination of Jews and Christians?
Or the part where Muhammed told his followers after they raped some women and was asked if what they did was wrong he replied "it does not matter"
Or the part where they sold women in exchange for camels

He's not actually a cuck. The story is a show for the infidels. The last line is a veiled call to action for his fellow muslims to present united front against the infidel ("those who are trying to hurt us .")

Liar

Pic related

Welp...

I miss ausies being shitpost champs.

>1 post by this ID
DON'T FALL FOR IT

Fuck up, cunt