Explain yourselves, UK

twitter.com/EmporersNewC/status/884474494512975872

you think i'm going to read all that shit?

It takes less than 3 minutes if you are a slow reader. Probably even less.

and what if i can't read? i fucking hate mexicans sometimes

Not reading, sorry

Nothing, but thanks for the bump, mate.

Not reading, sorry

Wow, that was very informative. Thank you Mexico.
Pull yourselves together UK

Ah yes, everyone's favourite personality, the nosy, know-it-all imperious septic
It's almost like Britain, contrary to Sup Forums memes and whining Germans, took the EU seriously and got fed up after being fucked around especially by France
The yank spacker isn't even reading his own sources, like with no. 38 where he clearly doesn't understand CAP or why the UK wanted it reformed

I read that. Sums up UK pretty nicely. Crybabies the whole bunch of them.

>tl;dr
Everything you blame Germans for was actually your fault the entire time.

It certainly looks bad. Can you shed some light on the British position other than fear of syrians and poles?

No it wasnt

Its funny how they pushed for the enlargement of the EU and accession of Turkey.

>Dutch flag on the French domino
>French flag on the Dutch domino
>Peruvian flag on Austria
>Bulgarian flag on Italy
???

HAHA EBIC XD

U mad yuros?

Britain paid a lot into the EU (and it was far worse during the EEC) and got absolutely fuck all out of it. The French have an agricultural scam and the Germans have a depressed common currency to drop labour costs. Britain has no angle and no reason to be there save for giving away money and national sovereignty, so we left.
The country was enthusiastic about the EU (EEC) and took it at face value at first, hence our monetary contributions and a good majority of EU rights legislation stemming from British law theorists, but we were pulled apart and isolated by the Gaullist wing (who forced the EU into an anti-Atlanticist position where formerly it had been the reverse) and so it became impossible to reconcile EU membership with maintaining our long-term independence, particularly in foreign policy. But the political class has always been broadly Europhilic even after being spurned and played for marks.
The image in the OP is just a barrage of information designed to make you think he's leading to some piercing insight when he isn't, and in many of the tweets he doesn't understand his own material. He tweets things like no. 5 and no. 6 where it's very clear he doesn't know what those things are or how diplomacy works. Britain offered to ax the rebate (making the UK the largest or second-largest net contributor) in exchange for CAP reform and we were vetoed by France. So the UK "leading the way in CAP reform" wasn't an example of whatever it is he seems to imagine it was, rather it was Britain working as an EU member in good faith and realising it was never going to happen. It would've played out forever that way because of politics. If there's one country that got nothing out of the EU, it was Britain.

What about the potential of the financial industry moving away. Wouldn't them chosing London in the past be attributed to the EU?

Now if only we would get rid of eastern European shitholes, EU would be perfect. Federation when?

I'd rather have them not be bitchy and help us get over our world war complex.

The czechs and poles are cool guys and actually have grown due to the EU.

I like them.

Wow, that was very informative. Thank you UK.
Pull yourselves together EU

fucking experts, am i right?