HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xkyJEM8pnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

marxists on suicide watch

>"pressure"

>started a hissy fit on twitter and got his political allies to scream until his show got back on the air

how is this guy better than SJWs again

stop memeing people into positions of power

Sup Forums realized a while ago that to defeat the jew, they must become the jew

he doesn't have the government backing him up, he's of the people.

The only thing Sam Hyde puts pressure on is tranny cock.

We seen to guys use it so well we thought we would out jew you.

Not to mention
Hissy fit to cancel something that makes them money for emotional reasons =/= making a big deal about getting something you liked and made them money back.

>Sam "I'm on Hitler's side" Hyde unecessarily punished and his show taken off the air is getting a second chance
The goyim's power rises

I'd do it just to get Tim Heidecker triggered

>implying SJWs have the govt to back them up

Trump just won faggot, looks like you're going to have to change parties so you can keep calling yourself the victim

youtube.com/watch?v=6xkyJEM8pnI

Well I'm glad we finally have a number on how many "friends" you think you have Sam. Maybe if you killed yourself you might get over 1,000 likes.

I've never watched MDE, but he pisses off libtards, so approve of him.

If the jews jumped off a building would you do it too

>he did exactly what Bernstein, Gelman and Heidecker did on twitter and to get people to put pressure on "advertisers" to get his show taken off the air in the first place

not so funny on the other side of the trigger eh shitbird?

notice how this thread wont get to 200+ replies.

redditcucks on literal suicide watch.

HAHA LEGALIZE RANCH HAHA but sam hyde isn't funny HAHA

How long until the (((mods))) delete this thread?

>bernstein literally doxxing and pming all of sams past girlfriends
>sam is the one who's having a "hissy fit"

Sup Forums is rightful Sup Forumsish clay.

IT'S HAPPENING! I thought you autists had fucked this up but it looks like your relentlessness is gonna save Sammy boi. Keep it up.

There has to be a sam hyde JUST image out there, I just haven't seen it yet. If i had it id post it.

people were actually watching the show?

Haven't you heard? We're all supposed to be equal.

>MOM! LOOK MOM I MADE THE THREAD AGAIN!
>MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH UNCLE JAMAL?
>WHERES DAD...WHATS A KEKSHED?

you either die a hero, or you live long enough to become the villain

All me

He literally would not care either way.

It's funny how much MDE fags are like DCucks. Whenever someone criticizes them fairly, their only defense is "G-GO BACK TO MARVEL P-PLEB"

It's like they're incapable of seeing anything more simplistic black vs white. Nuanced greys are beyond their comprehension.

I'm not a liberal and I think Hyde is a moron. His show was decent, but the way he cried like a baby when it got canceled made me lose all respect for him.

>/fit/
>tall
>funny
>loyal fanbase
>cute gf

Is Sam the ubermensch?

You never liked him or the show to begin with, stop falseflagging

he's /our guy/

>he believes this

Kek

Joke's on you. I've never even seen his show. I just post in these threads to trigger autists like yourself.

>having this much cognitive dissonance to think that the far left "male feminist" pc brigade is "cool".

I almost guarantee that the majority of cool and decent people in NA are center right.

>nervous phone call

>"We're going to sue and file charges if you don't tell your obnoxious fanbase to stop doxxing us and sending our staff death threats. This is your final warning."

We're almost back, guys!

>he projects his husbando's insecurities onto tim

Meanwhile I'm sure he counts the phonecall he made to Tim as a win on his part.

>I-I-I-I-IT WASN'T ME SAM, EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN VOCAL ABOUT TAKING YOUR SHOW DOWN, P-P-PLEASE STOP BULLYING ME

Here we go again...

>Sam "On the Air now on Welfare" Hyde

>GIVE ME BACK MUH SHOW

Sup Forums is no different from Sup Forums Redditard.

I don't even care about this faggot but I'm ready to get him back on the air lads

Pretty sure that was part of his attempts to start a personal army/crusade, hence why he mentioned Sup Forums and eight chan specifically.

Same with most of the threads here, either started by him or his cult following.

Sam couldn't come up with any hard evidence other than Tim showing support for Brett's departure. And Tim's tone seemed to imply he didn't personally agree with the decision

>threatened by 10 people
k

He was playing innocent after he got what he wanted because he has no spine, Tim really hates Trump and considers this as a revenge

Give me some evidence, then. You've clearly put a lot of thought into this, Sam. Where's your proof?

this image made me laugh out loud (lol)

As oppose to Sam who's begging and whining on literally every corner of the internet for support because he's lolblacklisted.

lol thats the thing though nobodys triggered but you

haha i bet you're one of those redditors on vacation here that thinks getting a you = 1 troll credit

You would lose that bet, reddit.

>playing innocent

haha nice try schlomo but we were always innocent and it was always you hollywood jews and your pathetic pet liberals that were the dirty ones.

Sam and his astroturfing shills should fuck off

>Not living for the (you)'s
/s4s/ here, beace and luv

could it happened?

>Anti-MDE shills are the same people who bicker about which children's comic books are better

He probably didn't care much before but after Sam called him out for playing sides when his reputation was at stake... I'm pretty sure it'd be a point of pride at this point. Tim is a self righteous douche as proven by this election season.

i supported him for a few days until he reminded me again why i hate him

Present actual evidence, you faggots always gave the other side shit for this appeal to their feefees but its ok when you do it?

>DUDE I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE
>DUDE PLEASE GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK

>this is a court of law! I demand solid evidence on your speculations on an anonymous imageboard

everytime

What the fuck is up with this show anyway. AS cancels shit even more than Fox per season but MDE is supposed to be special for some reason.

Burden of proof is on you, homo.

The book he made sold out

That part was kind of pathetic, and ironic since he probably supports Trump, the guy who wants to cut healthcare.

I would laugh

He isn't. When this show inevitably goes back on tv, it will be because his spergy Sup Forums fanbase cried and got triggered enough.

Six weeks from now they will revise history to make it seem like they never cried or were at fault in the first place. It truly is autism.

The show is awful no wonder it got cancelled, just like other 20 shows every season.

I'm amazed by the poor guy's inability to deal with failure though, he just can't move on.

>lalala can't hear you I DON'T NEED EVIDENCE MY FEELS ARE ALL I NEED

>RESPECT MUH FEE FEES
>YOU SHITLORDS

Idiot, he wants to reform Obamacare cause it's hemorrhaging money and benefits private medicine companies more than the public

Are you legitimately retarded?

how does one "cut" healthcare, faggot

>inevitably goes back on tv
A-any day now, r-right senpai?

You're taking that "just say whatever they have said to you" thing a little to far. It should at least make sense in context if you want it to work.

>unecessarily punished
KEK

it had good ratings, only got cancelled because of liberal hissyfit

you have exceptionally poor taste

but Sup Forums hates hyde you false fuck.

Don't bother with him. He's already proven himself to be completely retarded.

Nah more like the end of next year, they need to record new material first

The other shows must not have as many fans willing to support it

It's that simple

>bernstein literally doxxing and pming all of sams past girlfriends
>something that literally never happened
Fucking gullible you are

>marxist heidecker fans in full damage control

If this fucking nazi gets back on tv im leading all my brothers into the streets to spill the blood of white males and rape and inseminate the womb of every white bitch in sight

They aren't going to give the show back, i mean if they were being respectful and explaining their views without 'nigger this, jew that' they would have a shoot...but thats just not going to happen, i'm pretty sure most of his fanbase thinks that if they sent enough death treats AS is going to cave, but they are just killing whatever career Hyde might have had.

Sorry but after that Heidecker interview I just don't know what to think.

>just got a nervous phone call
Means nothing.

Do it anyway you pussy.

a couple hours ago this was in the 1900s

>Sup Forums unironically defending [as] over MDE:WP cancellation

I want capeshitters to go back to Sup Forumsmblr.

>liberal hissyfit
That's not how a profit driven private corporation works user.

Tim kept interrupting him, and getting angry. Tim was obviously guilty.

this was a publicity stunt

jews work on the show

you goyim all got played