NARRATIVE FAIL: Orlando Shooter Did Not Use an AR-15

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/13/narrative-fail-orlando-islamic-terrorist-use-ar-15/

Not that facts mean anything to gun grabbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/13/narrative-fail-orlando-islamic-terrorist-use-ar-15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a laughable nation America is.
A man who has been investigated by the FBI could walk into a walmart and buy a military style assault weapon and ammunition. Hopefully Hillary can fix some of the laws that allow these senseless attacks to happen. Drumpf certainly won't, in fact he is politicizing this event by blaming Islam to fan the flames of xenophobia which has kept his pathetic campaign afloat.
The blood is on the hands of homophobic, racist, sexist, right wing christian bigots who have spewed hateful rhetoric for years, real Americans know this and they will make the right choice in November.

A FUCKING GYPSY

Who buys a $2000 assault rifle from Walmart?

Well at least he wasn't using the Maximum Terrorist AK. At least I'm still safe with that one.

It is because of Islam.

The man had no history of convictions and had not lost his constitutional and God given right to own arms.
FBI investigations are usually pretty DL and not public information

>not buying sub-autos, beer and diapers in the same shopping trip

Lol point and laugh at the faggot.

>you know it's proven that higher gun prevalence leads to a higher ratio of gun violence and there are a ton of ways for criminals to get guns without much paperwork or any wait periods or mental health checks. Maybe we should stop that?
>IT WASN'T AN AR-15 YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST STOP TRYING TO STEAL MAH GUNS

He filled out a 4437 and had a security license and CCW permit, the fbi investigations were not fruitful and were closed so if they showed up on the background check it's the FFL's fault for not denying the sale.

That's the spirit.

Maybe they need a little more discernment depending on the kind of investigation these days, and, ideally, temporarily, but that's the spirit.

>1 post by this ID
ID = 1 post

That has nothing to do with anything from that post.

Seriously, if all you care about is whether the gubment takes your guns why do you care about closing the gun show loophole or minimum wait times or mental health checks?

How do you make the leap from "I don't want the government to unconstitutionally steal my property" to "NO WE CAN'T HAVE ANY GUN CONTROL AT ALL MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE"

>tfw walmart sell guns but not beer

I can do all of that at Rural King or Gander Mountain. Walmart doesn't sell camo diapers.

interesting that in most shootings with an AR the rifle jams at some point and delays the attacker.

I guess this really proves that sig has some really good shit going on, might have to get one.

>gun show loophole

>gun law cake picture

Hmm, the Sig MCX is the only piston AR that interests me. Shame it isn't being sold outside of the US, and since that type of gun is going to be banned EU wide at the end of the year anyway...

>the undocumented sale of firearms to people without a background check of any kind is perfectly acceptable

I apologize for the gypsy.
He will be deported to France/Germoney/Sweden as soon as possible.

Ok. So it's basically an AR180, which is a direct product improvement to the AR15. As someone who's extensively used Stoner's babies for the past 15 years in and outside of armed conflict, I concur that this is an "AR type" weapon.

>bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/13/narrative-fail-orlando-islamic-terrorist-use-ar-15/
very autistic gunnerd article

Is it legal to kick the shit out of a gyp in Europe?

I had a little shit in Viet Nam try to pick my empty pocket (ha ha fucktard, like I'm going to keep shit in my pocket) but I didn't want to hurt him in public so I just set him aside while staring him down.

I'm just asking out of ignorance:
What difference does it make whether he was using an AR-15 or Sig Sauer? Does the SS require special permits compared to the AR-15?

>gun violence

Stop using this term, faggot. There is no correlation between violence and gun ownership. What you're saying is absolutely irrelevant.

>Sig MCX
>Made in Exeter NH
Makes me proud to be from New Hampshire. Though what interests me more is what handgun he used.

Except that's still an AR just like a romanian AK is still an AK.
I get your point but get some more educayshun or become 18 before posting.

To be fair, that Sig is, for all ballistic and performance related purposes, practically the same thing as an AR 15

LOL from that guys site.

We need him memeing for us.

Have a (You)

Don't. There's always like 20 of them nearby.
But I guess you could beat one if it's not in the city centre and not in a western country.

Depends where you are in Europe - if Romania or Bulgaria just kick the little shit and keep walking, if western Europe you better watch your mouth or it's reeducation time for you.

The difference is the narrative. If the libshits can't even get the basics right they have no business legislating it.

Indoctrination and propaganda requires repetition. That is why every gun is an AK-15 Fully Semuautimatic MachineRifle with Extended Capacity Clips, every dog is a Pitt Bull, and every white person is a Republican rayciss.

>I have never been to a gunshow
Okay

Pro tip: Normal people don't buy guns at a gunshow
Maybe ammo and jerky/hot sauce

>camo diapers
When I get a kid I'll have to order some American diapers.

Disgusting gypsy detected

>criminals will surely call the Government to ask permission before buying a weapon illegally, we're sure of it!

If liberals had any understanding of the problem then maybe they could actually propose something that might work. Of course, if liberals had any understanding of anything they wouldn't be liberals.

Oh no, it is actually mod of ar-15

Gun laws cancelled, /pol has won!

THE REASON THEY CALL IT AN AR15 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GUN

IT HAS TO DO WITH ASSOCIATING AR WITH ASSAULT RIFLE EVEN THOUGH IT MEANS FUCKING ARMALITE

ASSAULT RIFLES ARE 99% BANNED IN THE USA

THIS IS MEDIA BRAINWASHING

>no buffer tube
>no direct impingement
that isn't an AR; that would be like calling an SKS or Vz 58 an AK

This is probably the worst article to post here.
HE DIDNT USE AN AR-15 EVERYONE LMAO LIBERALS

He only used a gun that is the exact same in almost every possible way.

This doesn't exactly help your cause friends and it's actually pretty embarrassing for Sup Forums

Sounds like the baby monkeys in another 3rd world country I was in. One little bastard wouldn't let off, but I knew there would be an entire horde chimpout if I didn't play nice.

They do in my state. Hard liquor ad well. You in Utah?

this guy had a background check.

furthermore he was a port authority security guard and a guard for a courthouse. he actually had many background checks.

The difference is the SIG didn't jam and it looks like it has a different gas system.
Feel free to listen to the burgers as I haven't even checked google to see if it has anything to do with a Stoner rifle except the looks.

The same? Nogunz detected

Why is Omar Mateen considered a terrorist but not Dylan Roof?

What does it matter what normal people do at a gun show?

There is a loophole in gun safety laws that needs to be closed, "non-criminals don't do that" isn't an argument against regulation.

I'm not arguing that guns or bad, I'm not arguing they should be taken away, I'm arguing that the current ways a person could get around regulations should be closed.

I don't understand why you are so hostile to that idea when according to you it would have zero effect on you whatsoever.

>bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/13/narrative-fail-orlando-islamic-terrorist-use-ar-15/

kek, they'd be equally butthurt over pushing a ban of any/all semi-auto rifles so it makes no difference.

also where's the source for the shooter having the sig? why isn't that provided?

b/c you linked to a site run by spergs good job

Dylan made the grave mistake of not shooting up gays.

>port authority
>having to work at a busstop full of sleeping hobo niggers
>having to work in the heart of NYC tourist district

Fuck that job into the river and drown it.

By who? They called Roof a terrorist nonstop for months and are now saying that no one called him a terrorist. Fucking retards.

Which has nothing to do with whether the gun show loophole should be closed.

The point of gun control isn't to go back in time and stop a shooting that already happened, or to prevent all gun violence everywhere. It's to mitigate gun violence as reasonably as possible through regulation like we do with every other lethal instrument or product in existence.

Future german or bozgor detected.

>every other lethal instrument or product in existence
You mean like pressure cookers, also available at your local wal*mart?

Infowars interviewed a guy yesterday that was at the club and said he saw the shooter using two handguns, didn't mention anything about a rifle

You got me senpai. What absolute stark contrast does the AR-15 differ from the SIG-MCX?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Yeah, posted before checking anything other than OPs pic.

gun grabbers at it again

God, what a retarded article.

It doesn't matter if it was an AR-15, AK47, or whatever.

The Sig Sauer rifle he bought was just as good at slaughtering lots of people in an enclosed space. Doesn't matter which model of gun it was.

I support gun rights, and I hope to have my own military grade rifle when I return to America in a few years. But man, who gives a flying fuck if it wasn't exactly at AR15?

Ok, just did some more research on the MCX. Since I'm generally not up to date on all the new whodad gadgetry that no armed professional actually uses.

Quoted directly from SIG
>The upper is backwards compatible with any mil-spec AR lower, allowing you to upgrade your existing AR platform to the SIG MCX. The AR upgrade kit includes side-folding stock assembly and adapter.

With AR in bold letters thrice in one sentence, I'll say again that I concur this is an "AR type" weapon.

I've owned more AR's that I can count on my fingers and been issued at least that many M4's. I really don't give a shit what terrorists or crazy kids want to use to shoot shit up. Nor do I give a shit what the media hypes and politicians demonize with legislation.

Every where else on the planet they use AK variants to shoot each other up, we just happen to use our domestic AR variants.

>Nogunz detected

Fuck off back to Sup Forums loser

kek

You realize a pressure cooker IED is made by putting explosive material in the cooker, right?

You can't just set a pressure cooker to the "Explode" setting

I hope gun brokers across the US start getting more suspicious now when Ammar Yousef AlAwazy wants to buy a gun, people can always refuse service to individuals

Guns a gun to the left.
Most of them think you can buy automatic weapons just like that. Watching Whoopie ((((((goldberg))))))) deny reality infront of Paul is pretty much the standard with any leftist.

Yeah, but if you want maximum gun fear in the US then you have to hype it to be a domestic radical right wing conspiracy terrorist AR.

And post lots of pictures of scary black things that look close enough to ARs all over the internet so everybody knows whom to turn in to the STASI when they see one. Especially with the curvy high-death "clip" that you'd also see on a terrist AK.

Because libshits have proven they can't be trusted. No matter what they get it won't stop shit, so the next time they'll come back demanding something else. They admit their end goal is full bans on private ownership, so why give them anything? Not one inch.

Geez, maybe because Dylan Roof didn't decide to declare his loyalty to a terrorist organization before killing those nigs?

Say what you want about homogay Omar, but he was clearly affected by the ideology of Islamist terror groups.

I have met dudes like him in Japan: arabs who act like faggots but absolutely refuse to admit that they are gay, torn between their religion and their feelings. It's totally the fault of their shitty religion.

fn fal is not an ar kiddo

I can set a pressure cooker to explode setting by snuffing out the pilot light and then turning the gas on.

I don't see what the problem is.

Still a military-style assault rifle with high-capacity magazines. Weapons of war have no place in our streets.

That's an AR-type rifle. Stop attacking stupid details, that's leftist tier.

Bravo bro, ti-ai castigat dreptul sa fii pus la perete ;)

>implying there arent middle eastern gunshop owners giving away full autos and extended mags everyday at their local mosque

They are going to murder all the nogunz fags in a massive unexpected slaughter.

Buy a gun now if you don't already own 2

The gun that gay Omar used was just as scary and black as any AR-15.

A layman would have no fucking clue if shown pictures of both, and asked to identify the AR15.

>the undocumented sale of firearms to people without a background check of any kind is perfectly acceptable
except there is a background check done you retard

I know this is bait but Wal-mart stopped selling semi-auto sporting rifles after the last big hullaballoo about a year ago.

>snuffing out the pilot light and then turning the gas on
You...you don't know what a pressure cooker is, do you?

Quality arguments. Sorry about your mad.

FN FAL has nothing to fucking do with this entire story.

Yes, you dunce.
The components to create explosive material are freely available. Explosives are easy to create for anyone who has a marginal understanding of chemistry.

I'm on a watchlist now. Wow.

I would also add this: who cares if these idiots call it a "clip" or a "magazine." It makes no difference.

The pedantry of pro-gun people is ridiculous.

>you know it's proven that higher muslim prevalence leads to a higher ratio of muslim violence and there are a ton of ways for Muslims to immigrate without much paperwork or any wait periods or mental health checks. Maybe we should stop that?
>IT WASN'T A TRUE MUSLIMâ„¢ YOU FUCKING FASCIST STOP TRYING TO OPPRESS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

American SIG is shit kinda funny te shooter chose a special snowflake rifle like that though.

WHEN YOU INVITE THE ENEMY ACROSS THE BORDER THEN THE WAR WILL BE IN THE STREETS YOU FUCKING GLOBALIST cucks

Because we already have gun control.

You're disingenuously using "gun control" as a euphamism for "gun ban."

>He only used a gun that is the exact same in almost every possible way.

But he's right you faggots. It even shares a common upper receiver.

>says France with piss in the middle

I own one bro (no terrorist).

I'm just saying there's more than one way to get things done if you want to get things done. And blowing away a bunch of kissy fags in a gay| makes it pretty obvious what's they want to do.

>it's not an AR-15, just a similar military-style 5.556 rifle
>this is a victory against the media!

Omar Mateen was noted to have been a native born American citizen who despite repeated questionings and surveillance by the FBI was still allowed to legally purchase the guns he used for the shooting, so to blame this solely on Islam and Muslim immigrants while ignoring the relatively lax to nonexistent regulations against people with multiple red flags like Mateen being allowed to purchase firearms is disingenuous and will not prevent future incidents.

Also noted was that an armed security guard was in the club shooting back at Mateen and failed to stop him, which disputes the right-wing assertion that arming the citizenry is more effective at preventing gun violence than preventing red flags from getting them in the first place.

No one will reply with anything but ad homs because no one on Sup Forums can deal with reality.

>making sure gun sales are documented is basic regulation and there's no reason not to close loopholes that get around it
>BUT PRESSURE COOKERS AREN'T DOCUMENTED
>Pressure cookers aren't lethal weapons
>THEY ARE IF YOU BUY OTHER THINGS WHOSE SALE IS MONITORED AND DOCUMENTED
You're a special kind of retarded

Die in a fire.

>military style assault weapon
>flag
Opinion discarded

>Drumpf

It is though. There's really no problem with it at all, most of these shootings have not even taken advantage of that shit. The deadliest shooter of all was a federally certified armed security officer named Omar.

>gun show loophole

There is no loophole. It's a private transaction between two individuals that the government has no business in.

>minimum wait times

So really all you want to do is inconvenience someone who wants to purchase a gun. That tells me all I need to know. You are the enemy.

>mental health checks

They aren't required to exercise your first amendment right and free speech is responsible for the deaths of millions across the globe annually.

tl;dr - Get fucked.

Because a magazine and a clip are two different things nip.

>I would also add this: who cares if these idiots call it a "clip" or a "magazine." It makes no difference
Sure it makes a difference. Not only does it help /k/ memes, but anybody paying attention to the sandy hook learned that if you tape two clips together then you can quickly turn it around and plug it back in for another 30 death kills.