Spider-Man the next franchise to get destroyed via multi-culty

(((Hollywood))) diversity bullshit?

*PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Liz Allen

>Sup Forums the next board to get destroyed via Sup Forumsshits shilling their meme obsessions

(((Sup Forumsddit))) neckbeard bullshit?

based Iron Man will save it

THIS should be Barbie, it's 2016.

WRONG

nigga look like a pineapple

>Face it tiger, you hit the jackpot

Am I seriously supposed to accept that this thing is the same species as me?

pol and reddit are polar opposites

Yes, and you will like it.

Moar

reminder that it's secretly fake diversity because black people get less money for work and they had to pay RDJ and Michael Keaton

jews dont lose

money

What is her name?

she looks like a grandma that hasnt gotten old yet

Brittney White

*breaths in deep*

OOOOOHHHH YESSSSS. OH GOD YESSS
*breaths in bigly*

OH CHRIST YES. YES!!

Hey thanks a lot. She's not quite as busty as she looks in that gif, but I'll add her to my busty natural list. Appreciate it.

Diversity is good, I never had a problem or noticed it before, but now, it's heavy handed and pandering for brownie points. Perhaps I got older, more cynical? However I think there's another layer, perhaps they don't really care, and can just use this as an excuse to shovel out seemingly homogeneous, sexless, emotionless characters.

Sup Forums is literally tumblr nowadays

because they're not the best persons who impressed you?
jesus christ how hard is it to just try everybody out and pick who you like? instead of trying to actively be a racist who chooses people based on skin color rather than ability
I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. IF you are the one who focuses on race, YOU are the racist.

i loved Sup Forums before the election, and there was some gold during it

but nothing too exciting these days. I check every now and then. It's pretty lame without a major event. People think it's the boogy man, it's just a nice echochamber to checkout when the other echo chamber bores you.

Just because they change the race of a character doesn't make it "multicultural"

More diverse people should get good at acting, rather than relying on handouts and token parts. It's nobodies fault that white guys are just the best and always have been, it's YOUR fault if you bitch about it while doing nothing to change the situation.
go adopt some fucking nigger and take him to acting school, encourage his black ass, make him feel like he can do anything. casting things shouldn't be about race, it should be about the best person for the job. you wouldn't hire a lesser prop builder or director just to give minorities a chance, you want the entire thing to be the best it fucking can

Fuck sweatpants are hot on grills.

Serious question. Is there a way to represent inner city black people dialect in a mainstream movie, without being cringy?

Would you be able to do it without strong language?

Luke Cage seems the closest, but that was extremely douchy in some areas.

Basically, can we get The Wire tier dialog in a movie? That would absolutely piss of smart black people, but represent most black people pretty accurately.

I read this in a black dude's voice and I laughed quite a bit. Like that one laughing negro that has his reaction audio used in a lot of parody videos. Where he goes
>yo....look at this duuude.....
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
His type of voice.

>I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. IF you are the one who focuses on race, YOU are the racist.

>j-j-just accept the programming goy, don't question it

Woah, you guys really made me think.

WTF, I love cultural marxism now.

hey i remember maximum carnage

You're both Nazis. Fuck off.