Revealing your power level

How open are you with yours user?

are you a normie on the streets, a shitlord in the sheets?

When politics Come up at work do you ever just sperg on fbi crime stats?

Interested to know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Herstal
youtube.com/watch?v=pKZy2FyWFVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will reveal my power level when someone makes a wrong claim that everyone will ignorantly agree with.

Also, where the fuck is the magazine on that gun?

Also, if you are a secret squirrel, what would being doxxed mean to you? End of relationship ? Loss of job? Estrangement from family?

I actually live in a very small rural northern town so most of us talk freely about nogs and achmeds

What would a Belgian know about rifles?

Other than a (((Belgian))) that is...

Fuck off muslim wog

I keep to myself unless someone says something beyond retarded or they just act naive.

I'm not suggesting that you should be doxxed ya dickhead, just wondering on the cost of being so

Examples?

if people bring up the holocaust I mention I'm a Holocaust Skeptic. Not a denier, or a revisionist, but someone aware all the facts dont add up. I routinely shoot down liberalism, islamic apologists, globalists, and feminists, but I'm not afraid to call the right on its bullshit too. In short, I'm a grumpy unlikeable cynic with 0 pussy

People know I'm very much EU skeptic, that I think transgenders have got a screw loose, that I'm pro gun, that I support completely free speech, PC culture be damned and that I despise the notion that avoiding confrontation is any way to live.

I'm not an autist, so I make sure to only argue near people who are moderately calm in an argument. I don't use opinions, only facts. I keep a note on my phone with tons of statistics, laws, case examples, test results, etc.

I'll give you some examples.

>Ban assault rifles!
>BANNED SINCE 1986

>Repeal the second amendment!
>THE BILL OF RIGHTS IS MEANT TO RESTRICT THE POWER OF THE GOVERNMENT, NOT GIVE RIGHTS TO THE PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE ARE GIVEN RIGHTS AT BIRTH AND THEIR RIGHTS CAN NEVER BE INFRINGED UPON, ONLY DENIED. WHEN THEY ARE DENIED, THE PEOPLE ARE TO PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS.

>Rifles are extremely deadly, we should ban them!
>HAVE SOME WEAPON USAGE STATISTICS FROM THE FBI, AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT HAVE SOME CRIME BY RACE STATISTICS FROM THE FBI. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP THE BLACKS? IN FACT, IF YOU TOOK ALL BLACKS OUT, LOOK AT THE CRIME LEVELS! BARELY NOTHING AT ALL!

>Terrorism has no religion
>HEY LOOK AT THIS BREAKDOWN OF TERRORIST ATTACKS BY GROUP, LOOKS LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY WAS DONE BY MUSLIM EXTREMISTS

>We shouldn't ban muslims
>A COUNTRY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO LET EVERYONE IN, WE ARE TO PROTECT OURSELVES.

>Trump is a bigot/racist/xenophobe/islamophobe
>HAVE SOME ACTUAL QUOTES AND VIDEOS

I'm not liked very much by lefties, but I've gotten very good friends from it.

Are you me?

Had to got to college and some blonde bird tried To claim that none of the Muslims are terrorists and they only exist in the middle east. After reading a shit load of statistics of my phone and showing her my "properganda" she claimed that it was the one percent so I did the math of the intake of refugees in my local area. I think it was around 10000. Needles to say I looked like a fascist and even the tutor had venom in his voice when he was talking to me afterward.

I'm becoming more and more open with my views over time, and I keep losing friends that are liberals

Good riddance

I occasionally show a bit of my power level. Generally only in the form of absolutely watertight factual arguments. The funny thing is even when you can point out undeniable facts and let people verify them on their own, oftentimes they STILL won't believe you, just like Yuri Bezmenov said. I've noticed women are more prone to this and will openly say what about muh feelings, but men can do it to. In general, it's easier to have civil disagreements with men, in my experience.

I am 100% incapable of showing my power level on anything. Very repressed Englishman, the stereotype is true.

Yeah same

When someone stated that women make "20% less than men for the same job"
Or when they said that the "Islam and Christianity are just as intolerant"
Also when someone show me vids of chimp-out
Sometimes I have to set it straight or the anger eat me away

Only place when I avoid the sperg out is my father's home, he's very much to the left and I dont want a conflict
Except when he said that Black M wasnt invited to the verdun memorial because he was black, I had to mention that calling France "A country of kuffars" might have helped

>What would a Belgian know about rifles?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Herstal

>normie in the streets a shitlord in the sheets
Fucking kek
Honestly i go full Sup Forums if someones life is endangered immediately.

I live in a country where most of my beliefs are viewed as normal so I don't have to give a shit about sounding """""problematic"""""

The FAL was based as fuck. I stand corrected

I show my power level with my friends. We have regular political debates. I have already turned two of my friends towards Trump. When we have discussions, I like to bring the hard truth with a bit of humor. I told a group of my friends I'm just trying to save their lives when The Emperor rounds the non believers up and publicly executes them.

At work, I hide it pretty well. But if asked directly I can share my views without the hard edge. I will say I'm voting for Trump, because of anti-globalism, anti-war, and pro-addiction treatment. I will point out his brother was a drug addict, and he has a very liberal view for non violent drug offenders. Most people dont know this, and it stops them dead in their tracks.

Gotta know your audience.

The only time I can reveal my power level is, ironically, around my Muslim friends.

My mum told me about the orlando fag shootings the first thing i said to her was "Nothing of value was lost then" she just replied "thats not very nice"

>mfw the very first non-shitposting aussie ever

>It's okay if you're overweight but it is evil if you smoke
>YOU'RE AFFECTING CHILDREN AND OTHERS BADLY!
>mfw the daily smoking rate in Australia is less than the amount of overweight people in Australia
>mfw overweight people are making their children overweight
>mfw more people are impacted negatively by obesity, who make up a large amount of cardiovascular disease deaths, than smokers are affected by smoking.
>mfw smoking rates are going down but the percentage of overweight people are going up

Most of the chicks at work are on the Trump train. I helped accelerate the process.

>FAL
This thing looks like something out of the MGSV weapons editor, kek.

Sounds like me, but like someone said earlier in the thread, it's much easier to have these civil conversations with men rather than women.

I did get my boss to have a 'really makes you think' moment when I said that illegal immigrants in America disproportionately affect poor blacks compared to others, and he's a bit of a feel-good liberal.

Also, good to know about Trump's brother and more in-depth knowledge about his attitude to drugs.

He doesn't drink because of his brother.

>even when you can point out undeniable facts and let people verify them on their own, oftentimes they STILL won't believe you
it really is fucking mind-boggling that people can double down on their opinions even in the face of hard fact. of course you see it here as well, but it's particularly common in progressive shitlibs. when it happens it becomes perfectly clear that their positions are rooted entirely in emotion and half-truths, and they're already too personally involved to look at the facts and reassess.

can you OD on cognitive dissonance? i hope so.

Don't scare your mum mate , that's not cool

7.62 was a savage round for a main rifle

The rest of the world is watching you guys. Do us proud user. Be a good example of nationalism done right.

I'm an Irish expat.

I have no living blood besides my children.

I own a small business that provides a very comfortable life.

I live in a tourist town 60 miles north of NYC that is almost exclusively far-right (outside of the college kids from Vassar, The Culinary Institute of America and Marist) and 99% white racial demographic.

I openly talk shop with my clients and often engage in "racist" conversations about minority groups just for fun.

My wife and I are like minded, whether her opinions are simply parroting mine or she formulated her own doesn't matter. We only socialize with white families of similar social/economic/religious backgrounds (Catholic).

Revealing my "power level" here is just another day at work/home/play/church etc etc etc. I love living in a white man's paradise.

I show my power.

They say constantly: "You're a fascist", but nothing more happens.

>Live in eastern Europe
>Everyone xenophobic and dislike some other nations/races openly

>ny
>white mans paradise

Irish here also, it would blow your mind to see how cucked the younger generations of Irish are. They are quite sheltered I suppose

I ran as a Conservative MSP while living in a super-liberal part of Scotland and working in academia. The 10% of people who abandon you will do it quickly, and the rest will be impressed if you have your shit together and explain your positions, and why you hold them, adequately.

I managed to single-handedly redpill all of my IRL friends and family. Now they want me to send them infographs from Sup Forums kek.

I'd never hide my power level. This is not a morally acceptable thing for me to do. The harder they try to supress you, the harder you fight back.

Godspeed to all the people who are willing to fight for their believes.

Outside of the city it's nothing but mountains, luxury resorts and great hunting/fishing/trapping etc etc etc. Factually speaking whites are the largest racial demographic in NYC.

Why aren't you homesteading with your white family in a homogeneous white town? I am.

:^)

She didnt really care.
She agreed with me when I told her its the fags that say things like "refugees welcome" and such things.

I grew up on a farm in cork. Hard work is something most Americans are terrified of. A half arsed effort can make your a millionaire here very very fast. I see a lot of potential in young people, misguided upbringing and outside influence ruined them. They need reconditioning, simple as that.

>I will reveal my power level when someone makes a wrong claim that everyone will ignorantly agree with.
This

All the time

I'm somewhat moderate, though I talk about Islam being dangerous all the time.
Thanks to Spain, this shithole is still mostly Catholic and uncucked.

I keep myself limited at work and such to facts, and I mean facts that normies accept, not Sup Forums-tier "facts". Some people at work were taking about how they supported leave, and even though it would have been a friendly environment, I still kept quiet, limiting myself to remarks about how they don't want us to leave because we're one of two functioning EU economies.

I say more stuff around family, like about all the ISIS and such steaming into Europe, even the German government openly admitting that most of the asylum-seekers are from safe countries, etc. It gets mixed reactions. My grandfather agrees with me mostly, and is very suspicious of all those fighting age young men with no familes flooding in, but my mother and stepfather are all emotional appeals "why would anyone risk their life just for money?" and all that nonsense, believing there's a media plot to make the migrants (who are naturally all fleeing conflict, even the ones who go back after being accepted and fight for ISIS, or drowned the Christians that time on that boat or are raping women across Europe) look bad, rather than the media pushing half the time to get us to let everyone in without any checks, on the basis that unlike literally every single conflict up until now, no-one would ever even think of claiming asylum wen they weren't REALLY fleeing conflict.

It has to be kept in mind that I am by Sup Forums standards an out-and out bluepill, I have no issue with actual refugees fleeing actual persecution coming over for refuge.

Only when people make retarded arguments/comments based on feelings and/or blatantly wrong facts.

Also when someone is a cuck near me and shits on the USA for their Gun/Crime rate I ask them why they hate blacks, gets them everytime

Very much this. I've gotten much more respect in the long run for standing up for my beliefs. I have black friends who talk about white privilege and I call them out on their black privilege. They typically agree in the end that everyone has privilege but it depends on where you live and many factors. In my mind that is a subtle red pill and I much prefer to not fully reveal my power level so as to maintain relationships

Just sperged the fuck out on facebook in regards to a friends gun control status that shifted to islam. no fucks given. the truth is there so either people are unaware of the information or are aware and just delusional

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Poke holes in people's hatred of white exclusivity by suggesting they walk their talk on integration.

Tell them that small doses don't count. Exotic lovers and friends don't count.

They actually have to live where the vast majority of Cops and Politicians are non white.

When they fire back with their excuse (whatever it is,) say "So what is so wrong with whites wanting exclusive communities?

Why the double standard? If they claim whites are so dangerous, say they why do you keep living near them? Why have they not killed you yet?

They certainly are not as dangerous as you are saying or you would be running away at the very sight of them.

I will reveal it when the civil war breaks out, I'm preparing heavily, sounds autistic but I'm even drawing up plans how to remove the enemy from our land.

Usually hide it well, except sometimes when I am very drunk I start yelling about Jews

>"why would anyone risk their life just for money?"
youtube.com/watch?v=pKZy2FyWFVI
It's a damn shame that there are no subtitles, but show them this. People ingest almost 50 condoms full of cocaine, which could explode with a strong slap on the stomach or even plane turbulence, for 2000 USD or less.
All you need to know is that the blue packages are chem tests that go blue with cocaine.

I'm cucked by the general social standard people believe in here.
If I speak out I'd lose my job so I just don't
Also whenever Trump comes up or refugees more importantly it's instantly these braindead woman who start speaking at volume 10 "MUH EQUALITY, MUH RELIGION OF PEACE, MUH RACISM"
They cannot think things through and in general have little to no knowledge of what is going on in the world, they watch garbage tv shows and they talk about benine things that supposedly matter to them irl.
I find there is no reason at all to discuss anything with these people.

I don't go shouting my oppinions, but if the topic comes up, or if it is relevant, I will say what I mean.
Most people at least partly agree with me. And even if they don't, they will just respectfully disagree.

like i am on Sup Forums

i say things how they are and most people don't like me for it, but some are willing to hear me out and research it themselves

My family and friends all agree with me on race stuff.

>browse Sup Forums all day
>Sup Forums makes fun of Sweden and how cucked all the swedes are
>I go to the cinema with some friends
>a video about the "cinema tax" is being raised is shown
>I yell out "I wonder where those krones are gonna go"
>I get a collective Amen from the crowd
>next morning I go and have a fika with my girlfriend
>"2 nigger balls please"
>"here you go sir"
The meme about swedes loving nigger balls are true
>we walk home
>walk past some construction workers on break
>a nigger bicycles past and crashes and gets up and keeps going
>the construction workers ask his friend "hey is the nigger alright?"
>"It probably isn't his bike anyway" they say and laugh
>at party trying to contain my power level
>everyone around me blows my powerlevel out of the fucking water
>have a enjoyable discussion about the fucking niggers and muslims
>mfw living in Skåne

Why are Australians debating the U.S. Second Amendment?

you're the only relevant country

Because our media is almost completely centered around the united states, and in terms of international politics we are essentially a US territory by everything but name.

My power level is common knowledge to anyone that's worked with me.

It's gotten me fired from a few jobs, but I don't care. Part of the reason the West is in the position it's in is because people are too afraid to be seen as "racist" or "politically incorrect" in public.

young australians love to criticise the US with a smarmy faggot grin on their face

where in scotland is super-liberal? my hometown i becoming more and more lefty judging by facebook

I told my Muslim gf that I'm a Trump supporter and that Islam is responsible for horrible human rights violations, that Muhammad was a child rapist etc. etc. and she was like ok but we're never talking politics again.

>"It probably isn't his bike anyway" they say and laugh
based

This as well. The brainwashing runs deep. From the age of 6 to the age of 22 for most people they get brainwashed non stop by the educational system.

Love you Sweden.

I said trannies have a mental illness in our department lounge (engineering) last semester. A student reported me to our advisor and she (the advisor) told me if I said something like that again I would be suspended from the program. I reminded her that I go to a public university and my first amendment right to free speech will not be infringed and I e-mailed her a copy of FIRE's guide to free speech on campus. She opened it, looked through it for about 30 seconds, and turned back to me, sighed, and said something like "just... please be more respectful of other students' opinions." And I replied "as long as they, and you, respect mine."

God DAMN I completely btfo'd her and the faggot sympathizers.

Revealed to close friends slowly and brought them round my way.

When politics comes up I tend to urge people towards it on their own, such as the argument on immigration based on culture, cultural association and more than one person has come to their own conclusion about "the call of the blood"

This should be the standard Sup Forums procedure on interactions with normies

Post that shit, Downunder

Eh, I'd say the best way to deal with normies is to make them challenge their own views. Show them a few facts, ask a few low key questions (make sure to not make the question that notable in memory, they will later on remember the idea but not where it came from, and attribute it to themselves) and wait for them to ask. The only way to make someone believe something is to make them discover it themselves.

Loved America when I was there for the j1 , granted I didn't see much outside of nyc for the 5 months but I imagine upstate New York is class. Sure I'm only 28, there's time yet

I'm goybook I let things slide because I don't have any employers, but I'll won't go off the chain.

Around my gf I feed her small redpills subltey, she's fairly centrist as far as women go (not a feminist).

Around my feminist roommate I say pretty much nothing. Only snide comments when we watched the sex in the city movie together. She actually works at the YMCA with "newly arrived Canadian citizens." She's also a total slut and would probably be all over my dick if she didn't have a bf. I know she's fantasized about him and I double teaming her.

prepare to get cucked

Anyone with half a brain knows to take this place with a bucket of salt, but that doesn't mean there is a lot of truth too

Pretty open with it.
If politics come up I don't puss away from the topic.

Could you possibly post a pastebin of this text file for fello Sup Forumsacks?

I saddens me how bad its got. Some are Based but too many are lost. I was once told by them that Guns put the lead in people therefore they killed them and not the faggot behind it not to mention completely disregarding facts and statics because I'm the 'brainwashed' one

Canadians share this

Power level visibility off the charts. All my friends hate me, yet they think they can "save me" only to have that backfire on them and get more and more redpilled after every conversation.Guess I'm the one saving them.

the belief that canadians are somehow superior to americans is the worst part of our culture. It's not even that big, but that smugness annoys the fuck out of me.

Americans are great and very similar to us, only with more freedoms and economic prosperity. What's there to be smug about? More land?

Hide it tight in public and FB..

I just tell my sister about stuff I read here. She laughed her ass off when I told her what Sup Forums did to Tay AI.

I'm always right out front with it in job interviews.

>Sir tell us a little about yourself
>FUCK NIGGERS
>
>
>
>Go on............

For reals? Do you actually think this will happen? Deets please

>My Muslim gf

You wearing a mandress yet? You'll be cucked and converting in no time. Trust me on this. My Mormon wife got me to convert before marrying her.

this is one dank as trump pepe senpai. definitely, unequivicably, saved

>hid my power level for years
>just a slightly right abbot voter, nothing crazy
>get a bit pissed at a work function
>someone is talking about how refugees living in shit surbubs is basically apartheid
>someone mentions south africa and how white people caused all the problems
>I start talking about Rhodesia and modern Zimbabwe
>get into an argument about whether or not Rhodesia was racist
>people get mad when I suggest the USSR and China were actively subverting african governments
>start talking about good old Yuri and how universities are fucked
>start spouting FBI crime stats
>systematically destroy everyone's arguments for hours, I'm holding court in the sea of mongoloids. I've got the hate facts out and am not stopping for anyone
>eventually people cannot refute my claims
>demand everyone apologize to me for being so fucking dense

didn't get invited out for drinks again.

I don't have the patience to deal with far leftists et al. Especially on facebook so what I do is berate them with facts and logical arguments. I know they are so far gone it won't matter but I know that others will see the interaction, the infographics, the reasoning. I believe that the moderate observers are the ones who will be redpilled.

I am " tell black guys to vote for trump in public" out about my power level

My God a leftist father? That must've sucked a lot, baguette user.

>tfw openly a menacing jerkass
>tfw people look up to my example
>tfw more and more people around the town and places I frequent are becoming Trump supporters

Also, most of the mexicans have left town because of everyone around becoming more nationalistic.

Of course, when the population of non-whites rises to the point where they want their own government then I have no doubt in my mind that a civil war would break out, you can't have different people with different beliefs all living together in harmony. It just doesn't work

Everyone posting queer little anecdotes about their lives is making it really obvious they never go outside or talk to other human beings. In the United States if you go around mouthing off and confronting people about shit they sends spooks in the middle of the night to snatch you up and force you to take medication and shit.

I pull up the pew research on religion of peace when my friends talk about NotAllMuslims. I keep my power level relatively low at all times and say the stats are "concerning" so I manage to plant doubt

>on the streets
> at work
Hah.