"Bengalis are the third largest (300.000.000+) ethnic group in the world after Han Chinese and Arabs"

"Bengalis are the third largest (300.000.000+) ethnic group in the world after Han Chinese and Arabs"

For being the third largest they are quiet silent, suprising you with their numbers when you first read about them. So when will be the point we gonna hear from them?

Anyone has general opinions about those folks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVjbVPFeo2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtu.be/PcL2n1n6mgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

their tiger is cool as fuck and very beautiful

bengals are LITERAL indians

literally who?

My experience of Bengalis isn't quite that they're bro-tier, but they do put more effort into integrating than other immigrant groups and end up with well-adjusted second-generation Australian kids, isn't it?

Brown people from around the Bay of Bengal, mostly Bangladeshis, mostly Muslims

Bangladesh is the most hilariously overpopulated country n the world. Baffles the mind how such a place can even exist.

>Bengalis are the third largest (300.000.000+) ethnic group

300.000.000 creepy guys in facebook comments.

They are not parasite like other mudslimes.

>arabs
>ethnic group
if you can't the genetically arabs in mena then won't make over 70 or 80 million

count*
they*

Bengal confirmed for the pearl of the orient?

I heard it rains there a lot

t. arap

I'm Bangladeshi AMA.

interesting anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=zVjbVPFeo2o

are you proud of being bangladeshi

Why is rape part of your culture?

Serious question

Born in US or migrated?
Bangladesh becoming more salafi-like or are tensions between secularists and theists, muslims and hindus cooling?
Would taking in westbengal (if you could) end in interreligious carnage or a better state?
Indians seem to be optimists about the future even when they wade through shit. Is the same true for bangladeshis?

t.gypsy

Wait until 2020. They will become a superpower by then

No

It's not as you can go to a prostitute for like 10 USD. Some guy got his dick cut off for raping a woman before and beaten.

Born

I guess it depends where in country. In ny city Chittagon we have Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and Christians all living together and there is never any tension. I think if your an atheist you will most likely get killed by fundamentalists but most people condemn them. Muslim extremists usually get the death penalty.

No one cares about West Bengal or let alone India unless it involves Bollywood. The country us too focused on improving and taking in more land would make things difficult. Bangladesh eliminated open defication before India could which says a lot.

why not?

what is difference between arab and gypsy?

Too much shit, not enough street.

>look at all these white servants

What can I, as a white person, expect from moving there to retire in my old age?

Depends. Your currency may be worthless at the exchange by that time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

We have the best currency in the world though

they are actually the same
but slovakia is 10% gypsy meanwhile tunisia is 4% arab

Cultural reasons.

Maybe China tier.

it doesnt matter what you call yourselves when you all look like arabs

You look talk and probably act like an Arab. Shut the fuck up you delusional sandnigger. You guys are Arabs in denial.

but there are like 360.000.000 of slavs

180° different dialect
different culture
only democratic country in mena
secular

Currency valuation isn't always good as it can make your exports uncompetitive.

i've never seen a bengali woman
btw they are like indians or worse

>only democratic country in mena
>turkey
>democratic

for god's sake why are anglos so stupid

oh wait

nevermind, Tunisia is actually pretty based. time to get a new monitor

They are literally sub-human.

Like India it's either a hit it miss.

I've been to Bangladesh. Shit food but you can literally buy kids for a penny. Tight and nice unlike russian, thai and Norwegian children. Not a fan of their brown skin but I can't be picky.

Congratulations you got a AIDS.

Did you direct this film?

youtu.be/PcL2n1n6mgw

Trash flim and no one like them. Don't get a fantasy

By 2030, the Indian Patty-Cake will make all other currencies essentially worthless.

Yeah I suppose the things said by Westerners in the Omegle questions section is a lot different.

The Khan Academy guy (Salman Khan) is Bengali. Also, the guy who made the Human Development Index alongside Mahbub ul Haq, Amartya Sen, and the guy who wrote the national anthems of both India and Pakistan, Rabindranath Tagore.

what the fuck

!!!

>australian """""education"""""" everybody

>rapist mindset
>you got it bro..