>protags in the game is a
>nignog annonycuck
>spic
>muslim slut
>set in san fran

This is a screenshot from that game.

>obvious trump antag
>videogames frequently kill antags.

>this means in this game, you are a hero for trying to Caesar the American Emperror.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK VIDYA?!

I AM IN DISBELIEF

>The game will be dogshit just like the first game.
>They know this.
>Trying to pander to hipster faggots who don't know vidya.

Seriously though, that game looked fucking horrible from the gameplay they showed.

First game was very mediocre, got it free with my gpu.
It will be 10 years before jews can create not shit media again.

I know but, isn't it fucking SCARY how they don't even know what they are making themselves look like?!

DA PWOBLEM SOLVERZ!!

Ubishit has proven time and time again they have a boner for killing our want to generate propaganda that shames or great leaders, or future presidents.

Guess where their HQs are at.

>A

>hijab
>booty shorts
>mfw

What the fuck did you expect from Montreal?

>Black guy has 9mm
MEMES
E
M
E
S

Bootyshorts kind of defeat the whole purpose of a hijab.

I expected cuckholding but not assasination propaganda

Most games are dogshit these days. It's all about hype, pre-orders and pandering to fan boys so they can rake in the shekels before everyone relalises the game is yet another uninspired rehash of a rehash whose developers just pay games journalists for positive reviews. Most games are not even fun anymore, they are just a chore. Go fetch this, go talk to them, just follow the floating target on your screen. I'm positive that it can't all be attributed to being older.

I thought I was the only one.

>cholo is a criminal
>nigger who gets "framed" turns into a criminal
>muslim woman is given a headscarf yet wears booty shorts which completely defeats the purpose of a headscarf
>white boy is a cuck and has no real use in the game

Good job Ubisoft, you made every single character a racist stereotype when your goal was DIVERSITY

Liberalism is a mental illness.

WE WUZ HACKAS N SHEEEIT

It is.

>San Fran
>owning a gun

lol

If I remember right, it's either 3D printed or it's a taser.

>super duper hackers 3D print 1911's on mass for their terrorist campaign against a security AI that is supposed to defend the city against people like them

I just hope everyone knows that this game was created by a Gay Saudi Canadian and at least 50% of the characters will be LGBT.

I'm pretty sure the guy on the left of the cover is a fag. He kept making his edgy video glasses wink at the nigger.

Considering the last one had gunstores in Chicago, I'd say its in-line with the precident.

Jesus, do these libderals even think

>ubisoft
>being good after ass creed brotherhood

Didn't learn much about E3 this year other than remastered Skyrim for Ps4. Pretty hype about that.

the nigger got a hot 9 illegally

Wait.Hm...So you be saying the politician is evil and want to control everyone?Did you notice how he looks like Trump?Hm...really makes you think.Maybe Trump is like this guy.Hm...I think I should vote Clinton.

Yep... ;(

Rpg's were always chores. Roleplay is for children mimicking adults. I used to play the shit out of boring games.

So you be saying that blacks fought corporations and shit?And with muslims.Hm..really makes me think.Its like corporations are white and this Trump guy is bad.I get it now.Shiiit.

You're not. Modern gaming isn't really for people who enjoyed games anymore.

They're increasingly used as subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) propaganda, just like all other elements of culture.

The normies have invaded, and now it's shit.

Really makes you stink huh?

The latest trend in games is to label people racist or sexist if they don't buy it or give it a low rating. It's an intimidation tactic that won't last too long.

Yeah the moment they announced their game with "LOOK, GAMERS HATE THE BLACK PROTAG" I knew it was gonna be shit.

Surprised they even got a sequel in the first place.

Yee dude last time I had such deep thought I was under weed lol and this fucking cop told asked me if I am high its not of his business so I called him racist :) He got fired :D

I knew it. Also am I the only one who thinks Skyrim's story was somewhat white nationalist propoganda?

Only Nintendo seems to make games which are still fun anymore. With none of this SJW propaganda bullshit anywhere.

I just want vidya to be FUN again.

Skyrim creators intended skyrim plot to provocate holywars.They made some information appear to player kind of delusional way so SC and Imp players start shitting on each other and bring heat to the game discussion and the game is more popular.

Half Life (the first one in the case you are clueless about it and will think its not the fist I am talking about) killed games

What exactly does R2-Dindu do?

When are games going to be just fun again.

Fuck Princess Lehommed while Cuck Skyrunner watches.

> antifa: the video game

What's even more hilarious is the complete lack of self awareness these hipsters have. The not-Trump politician in the game is supposed to be an establishment politician guilty of corruption, the complete opposite of Trump.
It's like they're unable to write a story deeper than le ebil right wing hitler Trump!!11

It's all so superficial now too. Graphics seems to be the main fixation for people now, Sup Forums included. Which is stupid as in a few short years time the most impressive looking game of 2016 will look like ass and will be forgotten in time if it wasn't fun to play. Even in terms of graphics, I remember seeing huge changes in my childhood when we went from Super Nintendo to PS2, xbox in less than 10 years. I don't think graphics have improved a great deal since 2006. The whole industry has stagnated. And now throwing all this leftist political shit into the mix, It's almost like the whole industry may as well be Hollywood now.

Le ebin trump is hitler is best may may

Get mani upboats on beddit

I would've turned to the indie market to have fun gqmes but of course (((hipsters))) propagandized it as well.

It really funny part is that Sup Forums is still better at discussing videogames than Sup Forums.

Just to remind you guys: Ubisoft is a FRENCH developer studia, the same studio which released "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" in which you HELP KARL MARX. The same studio that is well known for feminism.

It's widely agreed that every non-cancer-containment board is better at discussing a topic than said topic's board.
I bet you a dindu this board also has better taste in books, anime and even cars than the related boards.

It's because most of the Sup Forumseterans are here. It isn't funny that a board has fallen from grace user.

Wasn't there a bleed over of hollywood producers jumping headfirst into videogame publishing in the early 2000's?

>video games

You do realize the reason why all this political shit exists is because you manchildren keep buying and playing games right?

If video games were only played by children this wouldn't be so bad.

It dondu nuffins
It a gud toaster

Wait, so the fact that the candidate has a T in his name means that he's based on Trump? I mean wouldn't they have written all of that stuff before Trump even became a serious contender for the presidency?

>a proper news organization founded in intellectualism

If you're saying this about yourself, then you are probably not proper nor intellectual.

>Gen Zed: The Game

>Implying they wouldn't propagandize harder if only children are involved.

Crumpetcuck

Dark Souls is pretty good

>'Truss'
>same color scheme
>'let's make the bay area stronger'
>bald because libcucks are obsessed with Trump being bald

it's not subtle

>he's a grown man who plays video games

Look at the way it's stylized and slogan and tell me that isn't a "not" trump

>>screenshot is from Watch Dogs 2
>>protags in the game is a
>>nignog annonycuck
>>spic
>>muslim slut
>>set in san fran
>
>This is a screenshot from that game.
>
>>obvious trump antag
>>videogames frequently kill antags.
>
>>this means in this game, you are a hero for trying to Caesar the American Emperror.
thats exactly what 2016 gaymers want

>Make the Bay Area Stronger

Is pretty obvious. It also sounds like shit

Protagonist is dindu liberal fighting profiling and police brutality
What do you honestly expect out of Ubisoft, they'll do anything for attention

im glad that japanese games exist

This is irrelevant after Trump gets elected which he will.

>It's real
TOP KEK

WE WUZ DAWGS AND SHIET

Wouldn't be surprised. It seems like that was the period when all creativity started to dry up and it became all about the shekels. Now the biggest market will probably soon be moronic phone games made for morons. I see people on the train playing them all the time.

>same color scheme
Red, White, and Blue? I guess the other stuff makes sense though. But if he really is supposed to be the evil authoritarian candidate, wouldn't that go against the liberal narrative? I mean Democrats are all about letting the government do stuff
Yeah that part seems a bit Trump-like but I still feel like they would have written this stuff quite a while ago

why the fuck are you hyped for an old game

>brasil

aww what's wrong, it wasn't free to play?

>I mean Democrats are all about letting the government do stuff
Letting a """good""" government do stuff.

They look so cringy tryhard edgy, they're obviously designed by some out of touch 50 year old who still thinks vomit neon colors and scene kids are the thing.

Why can't they look like legit hacker/tech/cyberpunk dudes like picture related? I guess they would be "too geeky" for the mainstream audience. No trendy bullshit. Just industrial music, jolt cola, and bunch of dudes hacking the planet.

I remember when those types of games were a complete joke and only the braindead and insanely bored got conned into them.

Like Evony. Anyone remember that shit?

Yes, I did enjoy this one a lot. Very good , responsive combat. Only a minimal story, no long boring cut scenes. Excellent art design.

>boo hoo muh hipsters

Hotline Miami series was better than anything major studios put out

>tfw people play vidya either as an escape from reality and/or to have fun
>tfw game developers are pushing their political bullshit into the game
>tfw reality is reaching vidya world
>tfw biased, non-enjoyable political propaganda is being pushed down our throats through games because "hurr you must feel guilty for this and this and this, be diverse, embrace multiculturalism durrr"

Man, what the fuck happened?

>mfw i actually pre-ordered this

>aww what's wrong, it wasn't free to play?

You are really totally clueless about why half life killed gaming, dont you?

The last time I played it was two years ago dicking around slaying Altmer and other impurities. Also this version is free for those who own the original or something with all dlc included. It's also prettied up and supports mods, not horse dick mods or loli sex probably. But you'd have to be a sick fuck for wanting that.

That's an interesting thought.

Would you please elaborate? I want to know if your thinking what I'm thinking...

Haven't heard of that one. Most of the games I watch over peoples shoulders seem to involve popping balloons or a man running and having to touch the screen to make him jump/duck. Just stupid shit.

I'd play that any day,at least go for some realism. I could write some awesome back stories for all those guys.

please go on more about how gaming is dead, do tell

nope, I loved Pillars of Eternity, it was a nice rpg, even though it had some seriously slow loading times

Jesus Christ, who cares about video games?
Playing video games past the age of 16 is embarrassing.
Also there's a board dedicated to your kids hobby. You should use it.

True. I'm not pro-Ubisoft by any means but I was just wondering why this is making so many people upset when its just speculation at this point. Maybe I'll read about the game after it comes out and see if it really is so biased

Yes I am wondering if you mean that it is the countless poor imitators it spawned that is what has been negative. Like GTA created countless 'open world' games. At the time Half Life was great and very orginal. As was the second one.

>Maybe I'll read about the game after it comes out and see if it really is so biased
As meme as this may be, it's the current year. At this point, relatively unbiased media is a miracle.

>my (insert addiction/skinner box) for mature people such as myself

every time

I guess I'm just too optimistic these days. Honestly though these last couple of days have made me a bit more redpilled

Litteraly one out of the millions

>flag
Not surprised

I apologize on behalf of this shithole for the existence of Ubishit.

>muslim slut
I'd sure as fuck be offended if I were them. That kind of pandering is just blatant disrespectful.
>she has a head cover! look how diverse the cast is!
That's literally NOT Islam. Or at least a very, VERY Americanized version of it. That bitch would get her ass beat if any fundamentalist man saw that.

>Imperials and Stormcloaks fight a pointless war while they should be focused on fighting the Thalmor Dominion trying to establish High Elven hegemony over the continent
I wonder what that might be a metaphor for... really makes you think

It isn't free on the consoles. Only on the pc

Ubisoft was a mistake.

The Lost Door, Darkwood, Dungeon Of The Endless, NeoScavenger there are more than one good indie games.

>muh hipsters prevent me from seeking out good content because i will become gay or some shit, le nazi memes, evola, deus vult

this board is a fucking joke