There is literally nothing positive about being German

There is literally nothing positive about being German.
Wherever I go people will associate me with the worst stereotypes possible, Nazis, cancerous politics and not even consider me a normal human.
People instantly despise you and you can do nothing about it because this shithole is doomed to be cancer for all eternity.
If you stay in this boring hellhole you will work yourself to death for the elite that doesn't even give two shits about you and when you decide to leave this nightmare cunt, the people in the other countries will just insult and ignore you.
I would give anything to be born somewhere else.

Nazi crybaby.

at least you are white

There is literally nothing negative about being German.
Wherever I go people will associate me with the best stereotypes possible, honesty, crafty engineers, good footballers and strong statesmen and even consider me a superior human.
People instantly love you and you can do nothing about it because it's the most popular country in the world.
If you stay in this great place you wont the lottory of life you have to work among the least days during the year among developed countries and enjoy several weeks off. The elite rules with forsight and efficiency, government services are provided in time and decisions are not based on short-term thinking.
I would never want to live somewhere else. Being born here is great. The only people that complain are losers in their own right shifting the blame to someone else.

I can see only Chinese and Mexican on the pic.

You are always the same guy ranting about Germany in a cheap bait post, aren't you?

/thread

germans are subhumans

fuck germany

germs are not white
they are subhumans
germans are subhumans

I thought you hated whites Ikibey?

HAHAHAH I AM A GREEK, MOOOOM CHECK THIS OUT I POSTED IT AGAIN. EVERYBODY WITH ME !!!

I AM A GREEK!!! I AM A GREEK!!! I AM A GREEK!!!I AM A GREEK!!!I AM A GREEK!!!I AM A GREEK!!!

i dont you swedish subhuman

finns are subhumans

t. I Am Greek

get a better bait its getting rotten

I don't know what other countries think of you.
but Japanese people expect white people of being French or Brits.

so if once it turn out that you come from Germany, we will explicitly show disappointment.

Why would a shitposting Pole with a Japanese proxy know anything about this?

I always get a great reaction from Japanese people IRL when I tell them that I'm German.

Literally half of all Japanese people on language exchange sites are studying German because they are admiring classical German music and start their musical studies here.

t. peruANO

No I am not greek.

And I am right. There is literally nothing good about this curse of a nationality.

>I always get a great reaction
I guess it will be like:
"Heil Hitler Sieg Heil"
"Wurst, katroffel, Bier"

more than a half of Japanese would learn German languages just for university curriculum, killing time or internet joking.

>classical German music and start their musical studies
off course there are still a lot people learning German language in order to study in Vienna.

but they won't have any interests in federal republic of Germany and German people.

Imagine being such a big failure that you think moving to a country with a hugely worse social mobility would improve your chances in life.

Imagine the delusion.

>"Heil Hitler Sieg Heil"
>"Wurst, katroffel, Bier"

Nah that's usually just the Brits and other Anglos. Nevermind you are just another English teacher then.

I work with a German guy named Eric. Everyone likes him. He's a good guy.

Siberian Germans are qt

Yeah but it's not bait. I just hate this country and the fact that I had to be born here with a devil mark nationality.

ugly slavic subhumans

What fucking universe do you live in?

Your nationality is not the reason why you are a loser. It would be the same in any other state.

Reality.

Now they look whiter than the Germans in their fatherland

Nah man I have a pretty "good" life.
Healthy, good family, good job.
But you have to be a fucking idiot to not believe that this nationality sucks.

Don't reply to greekposter

He is right

Agreed, hopefully this country with all its inhabitants will burn down to the ground within the next few years.

>If you stay in this boring hellhole you will work yourself to death for the elite that doesn't even give two shits about you
That's true in any country you mong.

Meanwhile Germany has an exceptional standard of living, people are generally nice, there is very little crime and very few accidents, things just "work" compared to other countries. If you want a comfortable life, I think only Scandinavian countries can surpass this one.

>lives on tutorial mode
>whines like a little bitch

kys

OP sounds like a young countryside brat that has never been to a non-first world country before, hell any other country would do the job.

serious question, how normal is life in the big cities with the recent migrants' arrivals? Are they all confined to one part of a city?

It's not about life being hard but the fact that this nationality is villanized to the point where something like the individual germ doesn't exist anymore.
Knowing that 90% of the world would hate you in person just for the simple reason that you are from here is a thought that doesn't get out of my brain anymore.

Again, that's true of pretty much any other country as well. If you're from Africa or the Middle East, most countries won't even let you in, while if you're from the US, most people automatically assume you're a fat, gun-loving and uneducated. You seriously lack perspective if you think being German is bad in any way.

You are incredibly naive

>people will associate me with the worst stereotypes possible
>Nazis
But that's the best stereotype possible.

>things just "work" compared to other countries
You really should spend more time in Ireland. We get away with doing the absolute bare minimum as a country and yet we're still far and away one of the best places to live in the developed world.

It's almost as though we have this innate gift in being able to find ways to be the most productive race possible without putting any of the effort in.

God bless this glorious divine Republic.

No my dear. What makes people hate germans is having all those good preconceptions about germans and comming to see that it is but propaganda and a lie.

You look down on everybody, you are rude, assholes and closet racist to blacks a arabs, and you are fucking lazy and unable to see your mistakes.

LG

Spen

would you rather be polish

Yes that's the problem.
This country and it's people ARE shit. And I can't do anything about it but watch how people openly spit on me with the simple justification "ur all the same anyway lmao".
That's why I want to be reborn literally anywhere else.

yes.

at least you live in Europe

t. Frederyk Nitski

being pole >>>>>>> being german
prove me wrong

Wubbish. There's lots of positive about Germany. Under Prussia you had the strongest science and most developed cultures ( in combination with Poland, well what was prussia at the time was rather large parts of poland ). What people know is what they hear about in mass media, and that is not about Prussia, how german science and mathematics grew so fast to become the strongest in the world with Hilbert & co. around 1900. The angs needed two effing duble wows to change that.

t. Hans on vacation

and this is why germs are so beloved everywhere on the world, huh?

Forgot to switch flag now did we not? ;)

nice try there.
I don't even know how to proxy because I'm a lazy cunt

You are right about the vacation though. Doing a massive tour Europe here. Really fascinating culture, architecture, language we have that we should be damn proud of, no matter if we are poles or germans or spaniards. If you want a challenge you can try learning polish language instead of chinese, it should be enough of a challenge for most even if you are quite bright!

Why would you call your fellow german Hans then? You see other flags calling the other flags those stereotyped names, not the same ones.

so you are a germ on vacation? lmao

No. I am from Europe doing a tour Europe. It's ok you can start crying now.

>I-I am not german, I am european

Learned german with highest grades in school but not from Germany. Here is an image from old Königsberg early 1900s, old german city in ostpreußen. It had a wonderful culture and science output throughout the 1800s.

For example Goldbach & Hilbert were both from Königsberg and were math stars at the time. Hilbert def. a superstar.

To bad I will probably need to struggle with getting a russian visa to go there now. :(

Here have a cute polish girl. They have plenty!

Are you Slovene by chance?

No sorry, but I'd love to go there.

Hey I missed Lipschitz is also from Königsberg. He was part of helping build calculus and analysis more strict ( Lipschitz continuity for example ).

its a shithole

Oh my god I forgot Kirschoff is also from Königsberg, you know the famous guy with the laws for electricity.

>Kirsch-off
>still not on

Dudes, what are we gonna do to flip this fella?