/trans/ - in the end it doesn't even matter edition

"you lazy retards let an american make this one" sub-edition

bbc.com/sport/football/gossip
>Manchester City have had a £44.5m bid for left-back Benjamin Mendy rejected by Monaco. The Ligue 1 side are demanding £54m for the 23-year-old. (Mail)

Barcelona have bid £72m for Liverpool's Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, but the Reds are expected to reject the offer. (Mail)

>Manchester United have turned their attention to a £25m deal for Paris St-Germain right-back Serge Aurier, 24, as they struggle to reach a deal with Monaco for Fabinho, 23. (Independent)

PSG coach Unai Emery has confirmed Ivory Coast international Aurier wants to leave this summer. (L'Equipe, via Metro)

>Tottenham have asked to be kept informed of Riyad Mahrez's situation at Leicester City, but the Foxes will have to lower their £50m asking price for the 26-year-old forward for Spurs to make a move. (Standard)

Leicester players are ready to "dig out" Mahrez if he does not put in 100% effort, says midfielder Andy King. (Leicester Mercury)

>Manchester United have still not met Inter Milan's valuation of Croatian winger Ivan Perisic, 28. (Mirror)

Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are interested in 17-year-old Manchester City winger Jadon Sancho. (Independent)

>Austria forward Marko Arnautovic, 28, will become West Ham's highest-paid player following his medical at the London club on Friday. (Express)

Crystal Palace are planning a new bid for Arsenal defender Calum Chambers, 22, after their opening offer of £16m was rejected. (ESPN FC)

Swansea keeping Sigurdsson addition

china league

Good edition

F

>you know remember Nigel Peason

>addition
tired night night

i've haven't forgotten him desu

/neet/

/neet/

/casual/

>Middlesbrough record signing out for season after doing a limbo on a night out

/post-highschool/

i want middlesbrough to come back up desu

without karanka they could be fun

>utd buy aurier
>being the cancer he is he clashes with mourinho
>causes a third team of players to force out mourinho
If this happens Mourinho might just khs

aurier can't enter the UK

Lucas Leiva (left) meets Lazio mascot.

Ever again?

The city keeper saved a shot on target

the league is over already

How much will Fabregas feature next season? Will it be Kante and Bakayoko or Fabregas?

laughable that noone is watching the manchester derby... when did this board became such a joke

Kante + Baka normally, Fabregas when one is injured or scoring is a priority. Just like now, but with Baka instead of Matic. Conte will try three mids at some point though.

Kill yourself

Why doesn't he want to leave? Also has Morata played yet?

this board baffles me
no football league supporters
no genuine full time city or united glory supporters fucking embarrassing state of affairs

It's 4 in the fucking morning

>Conte will try three mids at some point though

Can Fabregas play in anything else? Always been a liability in a pair

this board is good for everything apart from football

if you support a team you will stay up and watch them
they havnt played in a serious match in weeks if not months let alone against their biggest rivals with both of their new signings on display

i was until i realized that MEX-HON was unironically the better match
also """derby"""

united and city are two of the 4 biggest clubs in the UK and not a single user stayed up to watch it
literally sums up /trans/

im watching but im less interested than the run of the mill casual

why is man city playing with a hint of desperation and there is still 30 mins left? are they always this weak willed?

>Jurgen Klopp believes RB Leipzig are “lucky” that they don't need to sell Liverpool transfer target Naby Keita.

Is he literally the new Brenny ?

It's a friendly, it's more about showing the coach they can play his system than trying to win it

>Morata says Chelsea are the "best club"
>Hair still red from the dye as he wipes a tear from his eye

They're playing Walker. A man who criticised spurs for lacking the edge to win despite being part of that team himself

>criticised spurs for lacking the edge to win

kek he's been bog average for all but one season.

>Why doesn't he want to leave?
Maybe he thinks he can make it if he tries. It's not like Conte is biased against creative players since he always used him as the second choice instead of pacey black lads from the academy.
>Also has Morata played yet?
No, he's just arrived in London and they won't be able to get him a Chinese visa in time.

Not really, but if his team doesn't have to defend or at least needs to score more it's fine.

I think having Alderweireld as cover got to his head

pretty hype about morata. why the fuck would someone want to play in the shithole of manchester when they could play in the football mecca of the bridge?

bags minimum 20 goals

Why are city trying to buy another right back?

always been a mouthy twat 2bh. and now he's been sold for stupid money he's gonna be a guaranteed england starter

kek

Saucy, mate

Pep thinks that if he has enough good defs he doesn't need to train them to defend.

Just another day of wagecucking, lads

When will he start having good defenders then

>PSG in talks with Sanchez

United seem to have a hard time finding clubs that will sell to them despite having money to burn.

probably because players don't want to go there

The PL is just too stacked. At least players know that with Madrid, PSG or even AC Milan now they're gunning for CL every year.

How do I talk to girls /trans/?

whats the answer to #2

There isn't one since it would never happen

Sexy and based.

t. jealous manure customer

Based leaf

He was ment to play vs City for PSG but he was not allowed due to a criminal offence. Can't remember which one

Think it was assaulting a police officer.

PSG coach Unai Emery has also confirmed that Krychowiak can fuck off.
Kinda sad desu, but he had it coming.

Also, are the "Nerman for 222m€ to PSG" memes real? Journos seem to say so.

>another day
>another day without signings
>another day without the sight of hope anywhere for my miserable life

H-how's it going, g-guys?

Is this year the peak of PL bubble?

Only the beginning

>Unai Emery has also confirmed that Krychowiak can fuck off.
He doesn't seem to be a good HR manager. He totally broke Ben Arfa who was doing a comeback

Hello Poch

Liverpool have put a 100 mil bid for suarez to return.

>Daily Mail.

>"Give us Suarez then!" - Liverpool fans react to Barcelona's Coutinho bid

>Liverpool have told Barca they're wasting their time and plenty of Reds agree.. although not all of them

>Wanting old and washed up Suarez

The Brenny's "How am I doing Boss" and its variations will never stop being funny

lol suarez would still eat english defenders for breakfast mate

what he did for liverpool was nigh on magical

>mfw coutinho hands in his transfer request

Mass suicide in Liverpoo when?

where were you the season when Barçarse was kill?

Remind me of how many trophies he won with Liverpool?

are brenny isn't even a bad manager yet somehow he's more comical than >moyes

he was literally a one man army with sturridge in a zimmer frame and slippy g falling all over the place

he literally carried the team

to nothing

Not really, he scored a few cute goals against the likes of Crystal Palace and Watford but that's about it

If he hadn't bit Ivanovic like a lunatic he could have carried them to the title

i'd taken suarez over coutinho any day

Back then yes, currently no way

Wonga better make them pay a shit load for a year on contract, they have zero chance of signing him on free next year

happened in the goal! movie didn't it?

>livercuck delusion
it's your year la!

nah la liga is just a higher level and suarez plays better in colder climates

Suarez is on the decline

just cause he's one of Britain's finest managers doesn't mean he's not dogshit

he's not dogshit though. good at swansea, nearly won the league with liverpool and won an unbeaten treble with celtic.

by no means GOAT but he's a decent manager

a burning bag of dogshit would win a treble at celtic, and the only reason he had a chance of winning PL is casue suarez scored 40 goals and had 20 asists and Sturridge had 30 goals, and only person disagreeing with this in the whole world is you.

>actually trying to deny his brilliance at Liverpool

your saltiness is amusing

No fucking way Manure secure a 25m package for Aurier thats an absolute steal

Sure they didn't miss an 0 there? It is woodward we're dealing with

Was never the best striker in the league

Torres was better, Drogba too

Put Kane up front for Barca he'd do more than Suarez does, walking around like a lost child, trying to be Eto'o but failing

some salty ars supporters around brah don't bother with them mate

we all know suarez was a god when he played for liverpool

>Change of Verratti's agent has damaged Barça's strategy. Club is now considering to sign Juventus' Dybala

6 trophies confirmed

>a burning bag of dogshit would win a treble at celtic

4 times in over a century, never mind unbeaten in the league. and c'mon, crediting seasons to individual players is a weak argument. spurs finished 5th with a prime gareth bale and that was straight down to poor management.

if you think he's bad you really need to watch more football

Barcelona can't afford Dybala lol.

PSG don't want him because he has a shitty attitude and he doesn't want to stay at PSG

I missed the Manchester "derby" was Pep truly exposed?

I feel like some people spread fake rumours on this board.

>Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero
Tfw fucking City is the top team with players that have emotional bond with the club.

>Dybala
Just what they need, another attacking player

Not like their midfield and defence are their weak points or anything

This just in - Barcelona hates money

ter stegen
Semedo - Pique - Umtitit - Alba
new DM/Roberto/Gomez/Rakitic Busq
Missi - Dybala - Nerman
Ratking