What It Means To Grow Up As A Sex Object

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jessica-valenti-sex-object-interview_us_5751a5e5e4b0eb20fa0dade1

archive.is/I9nWd

I don't care about this woman's blog, delete your thread.

>People say, “Oh you’re too ugly to call yourself a sex object” — as if calling yourself an object is a compliment, which completely misses the point. But I decided that I can’t let harassers determine the content of the book.

lol

She wishes she were a sex object. Her books are just one big fantasy of hers.

>Stop objectifying women
>Oh btw I am a sex object

>master's degree in Women's and Gender Studies

poor women amirite

>I feel objectified!

Bitch we all feel that way.

I am an object for my boss "work harder"

I am an object for my the state "higher taxes"

I am an object for the kids I work with "be a better role model"

I am an object to strangers "lol look at the fat guy, good for a laugh!"

I'm not complaining, but your experiences are what we all experience. The more you play the victim card the weaker women in general look.

>huffingtonpost

kill yourself jess

>implying being a sex icon isn't most women's dream

this is what the book will be all about

Until you can wear your snowflake soul like a beautiful crown so everyone can immediately see the entirety of your being without pretense, maybe you need to suck it up and quit being a baby about first impressions.

>hurr womyn are sex objects

Yes, and chickens lay eggs, tigers hunt zebras, ants carry shit around, dogs like running around chasing their tails, and I scratched my itchy arse cheek 10 minutes ago.

Big deal, move on.

She really has big ideas of herself. She wonders why she has a hard time dating, its obviously not her looks.

Oh wait...perhaps its her fucking AWFUL personality. Stuck up bitch. I'd rather fuck Big Red than her.

Yeah everyone's objectified at some point, people who work are mostly tools and i mean that in the most neutral way possible. that's why you have unions and people to advocate for a safe work environment, because your boss doesn't necessarily have to have any empathy for you or even recognize you as a human being.

When a bunch of teenage faggots litter the area with their malt liquor and energy drink cans, they might say to themselves, well it's the city janitor's job to clean it up. That's objectification. They don't fucking care that he put a lot of work into keeping that area clean. They don't respect him because they see him as simply a tool for keeping things clean.

Objectification is natural but you have to at least maintain some semblance of decorum or common courtesy. You don't disrespect your female coworkers because "who cares about a nagging fleshlight" etc. etc.

It's ok to fuck my shit the fuck up, finnbro. After all it's my job.

I'm thinking about dropping everything being a janitor tbqh
seems like such a simple and peaceful career

It depends on where you do it, but mostly yeah. Like, if there's a lot of kids, expect puke. If there's blacks, expect trash and graffiti. If there's old people, expect shit.

>objectifying
Another word the feminists have made meaningless.

Most men WISH they were viewed as a sexual object
There have been a couple of videos where feminists try to """harass""" men by grabbing their ass and catcalling them or whispering sexual compliments
All the men enjoyed it

Oh no, I hope they don't lightly stroke my testi-OPPRESSION MMMMM