Music for when you fall in love with a jewish girl?

Music for when you fall in love with a jewish girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbmMo3nyZ0M
youtube.com/watch?v=8uZzpzABLEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-6k2VLyE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burzum

who is this 6/10?

stop posting ugly traps

Grand Belial's Key

neutral milk hotel obviously

Wagner

More than half of the girls I've ever had a serious crush on turned out to be Jewish. How do they do it?

Matisyahu

That song from Shake Your Booty

Jewish mind tricks. Just embrace it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbmMo3nyZ0M

This is the second post I’ve read on Sup Forums. I came here from seven years of Sup Forums for a recommendation on a keyboard for a beginner.... and damn do I hope that this is a serious post and that pic is her. I can see how you fell in love user

Kek

In the air over the sea by neutron malt hotel

Moonman

GKTRWN white man

They are wonderful

fuck off /r9k/

its threemilk_T on youtube

Where does she live? How much would you pay to have tea with Agatha for 30 minutes? $500?

DU HAST MICH

Disappointing reveal

are you this guy?

Yeah dude, she's so pure that i can't think of anything "sexual" of her

>I can see how you fell in love user
Good taste user.

Dated a Jewish girl. She was great person, but her mother was a very overbearing cunt and I had to pretend I was partly Jewish to go out with her daughter. I even had to go to Synagogue for Rosh Hashanah (and I knew next to no Hebrew.) Passover food is also fucking terrible. The rest of her family was pretty chill though.

Step up your game guys this should have been the first post

youtube.com/watch?v=8uZzpzABLEE

More?

I have a confession to make to all of you…

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

No

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

Fuck off JIDF

what the fuck

>tfw

I must have been excruciating for the guys who went to school with her. Here's this absolutely perfect ethereal angel elfgirl and she doesn't even like guys.

Waiting for that sweet, sweet cap

Well for starters, she thinks she's gay. So I would definitely talk about that. Over tea.

I thought Agatha was like 16

No she's like 23 or something. Some girls are just petite and hypercute and defy aging. Like Lauren Mayberry, Alessandra Torresani, Ashley Jones, Emma Watson, Jenny Nicholson, Emily Kinney, and a lot of Japanese girl.

She's 18.

>that amount

Is there a folder someone can share of a large Agatha collection?

Dont they age like cheese

hmmmm...

i recommend some french-core
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-6k2VLyE8

What is the qt elf-girl canon?

Bjork
Katya Lischin
Elle Fanning
Anya Taylor-Joy
Emma Watson
Agatha/threemilk
Alison Harvard
Ashley Jones
Grimes
Alessandra Torresani
Emily Kinney
Lydia Knight
Jenny Nicholson
Christen Noel
Cara Delevigne
Natalia Poklonskaya
Kelly (r9k)

God's chosen for a reason, user.

henry hill?

Oh, forgot the top qt elf girl of them all

pretty much. I'm also of the belief that all Jewish people are slightly autistic

>THE most hung guy in shoegaze

KEK

No but really, what are some songs about loving a jewess?

LEST you start getting ideas about Bilinda, never forget THE most hung guy in shoegaze, forever photographed next to her as a sobering reminder, staring at you with that slight but VERY secure smile.

Hey Jude.

What are some songs about wanting to slap her face with your dick?

There's something very wrong with her brain and she makes me depressed

*SMACK* *SLAP*

stop posting that ugly trap

>her

I legitimately think it's the effects of anime. I first started seeing this kind of weird psychology emerge in the early days of Sup Forums with all these new slightly zoned out characters appearing on youtube and imitating that kind of cute happy anime personality. I think in girls' cases they are playing to a waifuist audience that fetishizes that, and reward the girl who have that idealized anime look.

Hot though

No i mean she visibly looks very sick and traumatized and her eyes are fucked up

Yikes

She has artist eyes. Big deep eyes with a slight undertones of hope and happiness but a glint of sadness. She's pretty musical, and that usually shows in someone's face, gives them an 'expressive' face with big eyes. They also tend to have weird, slightly manic mannerisms.

Fuck off tranny obsessed faggot

I'm not the one who's posting pictures of an ugly trannie

Honestly, most jewish girls I’ve met are pretty cute and seem really innocent, and that just makes me want to ruin them.

is she really a boy?

That seems to be a thing that lame guys with shit taste just say about any random chick on Sup Forums. Does she LOOK remotely like a male? Of course she doesn't.

No

She's actually hiding a curvaceous little body in there. She just always keeps it out of view. Which is fine because I have a cute face fetish.

>ukulele
Dropped.

You don't need to hear her music to fall in love

On a side note, so this girl is going to be a thing on Sup Forums, isn't she?

For a girl not into guys, she SURE seems to know how to give guys what they want. I almost wonder if the 'lesbian' claim is a ruse to fend off online waifuists and courters.

Swagatha

Why are you goyim in this thread drooling over our women so much?

[spoiler]And why don't YOUR women (or any woman) drool over a jewish boy like me [/spoiler]

How do we fix her, Sup Forums?

If you're a white man and fall for the Asian trap youre a fucking idiot and your Hapa baby can go to hell

that kid looks cute

>DERP!

Thanks for the useless non-contribution, idiot.

But Aggie is a cuban jew

Lol, EXACTLY what I would have expected her to listen to.

Have Aggiefriends found a new home?

Cause jews are literally just Eastern Europeans who converted to a Semitic religion. You guys aren’t a different species

I didn't expect an Aggie thread here. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

>Asian damage control
You either go hot latin girl or bust, you never go Asian women.

Oy vey! The boyim knows!

If /r9k/ keeps on deleting us, we might as well make home here.

No complaints here, she makes great masturbation material.