False flag confirmed?

Saw this on jew book, an interesting point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ms_SC9j9hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>7 minutes
Also accurately describing a fucking fire fight and counting all 1000 rds???
Some women are unable to desribe a fucking rape how are fags able to describe ballistics in a dark room while rounds are flying everywhere

>it would take me nearly 7 minutes to reload 30 times

He makes a good point as far as carrying all that ammo, but this just makes him sound like an incompetent operator. This was just a dumbshit statement. Dropping a mags takes seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ms_SC9j9hs

They weren't exactly a herd of wild faggots prancing in the plains. They were huddled together in a club (and the toilet of said club).
Not that hard to rapid fire fish in a barrel.

If we saw what he was wearing that night. He did work for a security firm thats pretty high up there as well, so having access to tactical gear to hold additional mags is not far fetched

I assumed he meant refilling the mags.

For the last point, about the 30 mags, he could probably have had a backpack or side bag or something with his ammo. I dunno if it was ever released what gear he had with him, but I could see 30 mags being easy enough to carry somehow.

They're garbage user. You'll get better results from 3 30 rounders than 1 beta c. They're also heavy and cumbersome

Who is Raj Fernando?

Infinite ammo

We all know the gay shooting was an organized event. But it's pro-Sup Forums propaganda so it's good.

Yeah it would be pretty easy (I assume) to find out how many mags he owned and therefore determine wether or not he had to refill the mags during the shooting.

I assume he refilled the mags before the gun battle with police based on the info in OP.

Not a false flag, they are just lying about it being a lone wolf attack. There were two other shooters, several witnesses who were inside the club during the shooting have said so.

Checked

This might redpill a lot of faggots on MSM lying and government collusion since they will be way more likely to believe one of their own then people who have contradicted the MSM in the past, who they frequently dismiss as 'tin foils'

And the fact another fag held the exit door. Trapping others in

>4 Million Syrians run like cowards from 30,000 ISIS fighters
>300 gays and women run like cowards from 1 man with lots of ammo

this is the world today honestly

>Ammo Can

Likely had a satchel of sorts.

Something like that. Even a shitty camera bag can pack in a lot of mags.

I think the major point to be made here is that none of us were there, so please just stop making stupid fucking comments on things about which you have zero first-hand knowledge

>Nothing matters because we're all going to die one day so stop talking or thinking
kiki plz

Confirmed.