Is a faggot who is a monogamous, conservative, and faithful family man really a degenerate?

Is a faggot who is a monogamous, conservative, and faithful family man really a degenerate?

If he shuts the fuck up about his sex life, doesn't talk about how much he loves taking it up the ass, and doesn't talk with the insufferably annoying flamboyant voice, then I'm pretty okay with him.

This, gays here where I live aren't like fags in San Fagcisco with their outgoing behaviour and rabid wild dating HIV inducing sex culture.
Just behave like normal people and nobody would think about making their life anymore difficult...

Yes, and he is not conservative or faithful because he is a faggot. And if he is monogamous he is one of very few.

Is there anything wrong with being a degenerate to begin with?

Pathetic. So long as you practice 120 days of sodom behind closed doors I can't judge and it can't be morally wrong or damaging to both the individuals and civilization!

Being gay is degenerate you faggot
you can't be a gay conservative
inb4 milo
if you think Milo is a conservative..kys

What are you going to do about it?

How can a faggot be a family man retard ? They can't have children. End yourself scum.

The only hope for a faggot is to never get out of the closet,never reveal that you are a faggot to normal people, never show fag behaviour in public.

>Replying to a flaming faggot leaf
>the year of our lord

No, there is nothing morally wrong with sticking things up your anus in private.

Just don't do anything super gay in public and you're morally sound.

I feel so bad for that baby

>faggot
>monogamous, conservative, and faithful family man
No such thing

Play cricket, probably.

Since they are have a child, yes.

Kids need a female mother and a male father biologically to reach their maximum potential. Two dads or one man pretending to be a mom doesn't work

shut the fuck up, leaf

Yes

sure, but doing something super straight in public, as you call it, would also be degenerate.

My crash course on Freud has taught me playing cricket is pretty gay

>but doing something super straight in public, as you call it, would also be degenerate.
correct.

How can a man that fuck other mab in the butt be considered conservative?

In the old times whites used to burn them alive for such faggotricy

>Sup Forums hates womyn, admits men can do everything better than them
>still thinks children need a mother in their life
As someone that grew up with both parents, I can assure you my mother hasn't amounted to anything and my father is a fucking cuck.

>faithful family man
if gays adopt the child grows up to develop genetically different than had it's bloodkin raised it

Yes.
Basing your love life based on lust and sin is directly, then going and calling yourself Christian is against God.

Yes

I hate to say it but there's really no such thing. They're all antisocial deviants and their sexual perversions knows no bounds. I don't hate gays, though. I think gays are pretty okay. I'm just being realistic.

Leviticus 20:13, If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death.

Fucking idiots, you enable this hedonistic nonsense. Base lust -- a caricature of love, and in direct opposition to all the virtue in chastity. Of course we're so far gone we rationalize our vices into virtues and forgot why virtues were virtuous in the first place.

This is why the west is morally dead. Poison merchants need poison buyers, and whites have proven to be very loyal patrons.

>pol is one person
Don't worry it's just a phase sweetie

A not for ants version

I know lots of people who are gay, but only one of them I can truly say doesn't seem deeply troubled in regard to their sexuality in some way, be it degenerate behaviour, shyness, fatness, weirdness, whatever.

>>pol is one person
Whom are you quoting?

Yep, even more degenerate than my penis.

Explains how you ended up the way you did.

You

>both of them have committed a detestable act
Why? How are people who act in private doing anything wrong?

And why is chastity virtuous? Yes, it does show strength of mind, but apart from that what makes it virtuous?

Not having aids is always handy

They are acting against God.

Alright, let's say you have two homosexuals who are 100% clean. Now, what are they doing wrong wen they have consensual sex with one another?

Do you even know what chastity is?

Nah, your parents are only responsible for like your first 13 years in life, after that, every choice you make is your own, every mistake you make is your own fault.

You're mistaken.

You asked about promiscuity

>They are acting against God.
God never explains why homosexuality is wrong, he just expresses it as such. God's argument skills are pretty weak honestly.

The purposeful removal of oneself from sexual thoughts and desires. Am I wrong?

If such a faggot existed, he would certainly be more tolerable than a regular faggot, but they don't exist.

How can faggots be conservative in terms of family? Conservative family is one man and one woman.

They would be, yes. But the issue is that faggots are almost always manwhores.

Is this some retarded "lower the age of consent" garbage?

I never said such a thing.

> Am I wrong?

Yes.

I'm fine with gay people. My favorite band has a gay singer, Judas Priest.

at least they're not leftist homos

Poo in dick

>Yes.
How so?

It's bad because homosexual behaviors are based on lust

It Incentive the feminization of society as well.

A man that take dicks in ass is feminine by default. He's assuming the female role

>two men
>not wanting to fuck everything
Wew lad

No?
With that logic stupid people should never be able to consent.

I'm gay. Been with the same guy for almost 8 years now. We've known each other since we were 5. Been best friends ever since.
He confessed he liked me and he was gay when we were 16 and we started going out shortly after.
We're both 24 and currently live together. Never had any partners. I'm pretty attractive, but he's male model tier attractive. But I'm much, much fitter than him.
We both hate the pride parades, and that stupid flamboyant shit.
Neither of us have been with anyone else, and neither one of us have any intention of dating anyone else.
Neither of us have any intention of raising a kid, since we dislike children, plus it's a tonne of money and we'd rather retire early than doing that.

Am I degenerate? (Since it's Sup Forums I assume I'm gonna get a lot of hate, but oh well)

Discretion of sexual conduct according to one's state in life; the practice of courtly love. Cleanliness through cultivated good health and hygiene, and maintained by refraining from intoxicants.
To be honest with oneself, one's family, one's friends, to all of humanity, and to all of God's creations.
Ignorance breeds suffering; education and self-betterment embraces moral wholesomeness and achieves purity of thought.
The ability to refrain from being distracted and influenced by hostility, temptation or corruption.

This is what the virtue of chastity is.

>that Freudian-slip
Literally nothing wrong with lust as long as you don't kill yourself over it.

>Sri Lanka

Your country is the definition of degeneracy. And no, that isn't because of the gays

>family man
yeah not on my watch, faggot

>Sup Forums is one person
Sorry children need both their biological mother and father to not grow up to be r-selected scum.

A person could turn out normal from a two fag household, but that is in spite of their fag parents; if they had a normal household they would have been more than they are now. That is the degeneracy

Whom are you quoting?

Your penis and a woman's vagina both piss from the same area that is used in sexual intercourse. You would not have sex with an unwashed vagina in just as you would not have sex with an unwashed anus.

Every single sexual act is based on some form of lust.

Those men have always existed and always will. Is promoting such behavior degenerate? Yes, but the behavior itself i not necessarily so.

That's using a lot of words to describe a relatively simple concept.

>chas·ti·ty
the state or practice of refraining from extramarital, or especially from all, sexual intercourse.

>I'm gay

>Am I degenerate?

Yes. And stop being such an attention whore.

white men is ulitmate sissy

So fucking stupid you don't understand chastity as a virtue vs chastity as common vernacular.

>faggot
>monogamous

there's nothing wrong with being gay other than >DUDE MUH BOOK SAYS ITS A NO-NO LMAO
christfags need to go

Hitler killed him for a good reason

Both are the same action under different belief systems.

Not every single sexual act is based on lust because some people don't have sex for fun instead they have sex for procreation

>Your penis and a woman's vagina both piss from the same area that is used in sexual intercourse. You would not have sex with an unwashed vagina in just as you would not have sex with an unwashed anus.
Only the male penis is used to piss. It's not the same hole in the woman

>Those men have always existed and always will. Is promoting such behavior degenerate? Yes, but the behavior itself i not necessarily so.
Yes, it is. As I said, passive is the women's role, do not matter if they always existed, a lot of bad things exist since the dawn of the world

>some people don't have sex for fun
Who? This has always been rarely practiced.

Yes you are. Sorry. Glad you're happy though.

If it's any consolation we're all a bit degenerate. I harbor no hate for you or your partner and wish you the best.

> am i degenerate

why the fuck would you give a shit what a prussian sphagetti forum thinks of your lifestyle

Normal people

You shit bag.

>Sup Forums says

That is an implication that Sup Forums is a single person. Step up your shitposting

No, he's a unicorn.

Actually there is. If everyone were gay the species would go extinct. It's also well known that a traditional family raises the best children who go on to be productive members of society

You're a fucking idiot.

Actually, while a single mother fucks a kid up, a kid raised by a single father is almost indistinguishable from a child raised by both parents.

>implying raising and loving the child someone else has abandoned is degenerate

The piss from a woman's vagina come from her Vulva and is located directly above where the penis goes. I'd say that is still pretty dirty.

Passive men have existed for thousands of years and have caused little problems. May I remind you that such activity was common in both ancient Greece and Rome yet those societies were extremely prosperous for their time?

This is blatantly false. Do you really think husbands didn't have sex with their wives for fun 70 years ago?

Yes, it is true that if everyone was gay society would fall apart. But that's not true, gays make up ~1% of the population. As long as gays choose not to raise children and keep homosexual acts indoors their should be no moral issue.

Nice argument, you really got me.

and that is?

then it's a good thing not everyone is gay, but since we aren't, it doesn't matter
>It's also well known that a traditional family raises the best children who go on to be productive members of society
well yeah that's probably true, just because gays raising kids is pretty uncommon and has been since forever. just due to the sheer number of straight raised kids vs gay raised kids, obviously there are going to be more instances of success from straight raised kids.

No they are still sodomites. Stop pushing the "based" gay myth they are all degenerate freaks

>pic related an insane faggot nu/pol/ redditors promote

There's 6 bullet slots in a revolver.
5 are loaded.
If you shoot null shot on your temple, you'll win 10 Million dollars.

Do you still do it?

only degenerate things here are
1. that the guy's black
2. that he's posting about it on social media

I do believe people have sex for fun and they have for thousands of years, but that does not make it justifiable.

Two degenerate actions do not cancel out faggot, fag parents are degenerate and having children you cannot or will not care for is degenerate.

Going to need a study on that, all my readings say that missing either parent is a biological trigger for r-selection which is the origin of almost all degeneracy.

You aren't worthy of any argument. Stop rationalizing your sin. Look at the nonsense you wrote. Chastity as a virtue isn't any singular action, and this has nothing to do with "different belief systems" The word chastity and the virtue of chastity are not equivalent.

Even if they were there is plenty of reasons why abstaining from sex would be virtuous beyond teaching self-control.

Everything is OK as long as you don't violate other people's rights. There nothing wrong with gays nor furries nor sluts.

Also the guy holding the camera who is he his "boyfriend". But yeah having a gay threesome and posting about it on social media is perfectly normal...

ancient Rome fell because they were degenerates

What'd happen in a two-father family?
I'm curious, is there any data on it yet?

never said it was normal, just that it's not bad (the gay thing that is, not the black thing).