"You are so... beautiful." | "It's only because I'm so in love." | "No, it's because I'm so in love with you...

"You are so... beautiful." | "It's only because I'm so in love." | "No, it's because I'm so in love with you." | "So love has blinded you?" | "Well, that's not exactly what I meant." | "But it's probably true." -Anakin and Padmé

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSN9Hc0Y_2U
youtube.com/watch?v=xEne9YUa22Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums will defend this

Anakin: Don't be afraid.

Padme: I'm not afraid to die. I've been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life.

Anakin: What are you talking about?

Padme: I love you.

Anakin: You love me? I thought we had decided not to fall in love. That we'd be forced to live a lie and that it would destroy our lives.

Padme: I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. I truly... deeply... love you and before we die I want you to know.

>poetry

I cant help but read all these quotes in georges voice

>GREATEST SCENE IN FILM HISTORY

Anakin breaking her heart

youtube.com/watch?v=DSN9Hc0Y_2U

Why didn't someone say anything?

This is literally high school drama play tier dialogue.

Honestly her performance was pretty good in this scene, shoddy script aside.

> My powers have doubled since the last time we've met, cunt!

I don't think this was called for; I understand him being pissed about his arm but this is a children's movie after all

>Say anything
>To Lucas
>Who seriously suggested and ignored everyone that railed against DARTH ICKY

Yeah, I know. But this is a testament to why you must always have people around you who can challenge and question your creative decisions.

Jesus, the definition of telling and not showing.

Anakin: meow

Padme: meow meow

I'm still shaking

At the time George ws still considered a genius and the shittiness PM hadn't totally settled in yet.

Surely people were starting to question at that point though.

Some of the expressions from that doco on the behind the scenes from PM production are priceless.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEne9YUa22Q

>Anakin....you're breaking my neck!

>so love has blinded you?

Every time

Anakin, you're breaking my balls!

>My powers have doubled
This shit always bothered me. Is this fucking DBZ?

My digits have doubled since the last time we met, Count!

You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe its me, maybe I’m a little fucked up maybe. I’m a good friend? I mean a good friend, like we ever speak beyond bitching at each otherr? We act like friends? We have any chemistry together at all? Like you didn't chop my limbs off and leave me to die in a volcano? Whattaya you mean a good friend? Good friend how? How am I a good friend?

>why isn't this monk who's never had a girlfriend in his entire life and is forbidden to love a smooth talking Casanova?

Time to go back to Lebbit, plebs. You simply don't have the knowledge or the wisdom to appreciate Lucas' magnum opus.

hes so awkward there because he had to say this to Lucas, Padme filmed her scene after and they cgi magic it up

that sounds about right

DELETE THIS

>thread up for 3 hrs
>STILL no Hershlag

Did he commit suicide?

>*canned audience laughter*

Episode 2 sucked, but I'll take a whole trilogy of Episode 2 Star Wars over what we have now.