Ayyy

ayyy

He only actually has 1 (one) ring without an asterisk so in any conversation about his championships I speak as if he has one championship. Respectable, but not great. Both Mannings got more, Big Ben did, he's tied with the likes of Flacco and Russell Wilson, which is about where I'd put him all time. Brees and Rodgers are also tied with him in championships but have far better stats. The future generations will forget about Tom Brady and his pedestrian one super bowl win in an era where he had infinite chances to get more.

Hey gaylord, Tom Brady never cheated. The Patriots never stole signals. They never deflated balls.

Peyton Manning on the other hand, was caught using human growth hormone banned by the NFL during a season when he won the Superbowl.

No matter how many times you lie about this, this will always be true. As far as anyone having better stats, Tom Brady has the highest Points Per Game Per Start for any QB in NFL history. He's also the greatest winner. Just shut up.

Frankly I think these bandwagon trolls who spam Brady memes here are annoying too. But what is lying and unintentionally bringing attention to how Peyton Manning knew he had to cheat to ever beat Tom going to accomplish? Just let their gay threads die and grow up. Stop lying. Gaylord.

Brady has beat Flacco 4 straight games though, I mean you think a super bowl is easy to win? Lessen the delusion bro

IT WASN'T PEYTON'S HGH IT WAS HIS WIFE'S!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN: Seems legit.

Where are the giants and the packers?

>Tom Brady never cheated. The Patriots never stole signals. They never deflated balls.

Yeah keep telling youreself that retard, it isnt going to put your rings back in the history books

It would be impressive but Brady is still playing, lets wait to see if he can tie the Steelers

You've actually created a fantasy world where Brady isn't about to win his 6th world title? That's fantastic!

But the tapes were used to break down game film and never used during games to steal signals.

FACT

There's no proof Brady told anyone to lower PSI below allowed limit because he didn't. Science knows this. The world knows this. Just people so fucking pathetic they not only live their lives in a fantasy world of their on construct but they want people to like... know this... about them.

Will you kill yourself when Brady gets to seven (7)?

The bears have 9 rings

>youreself

>gets to 7 (one*)

Can't wait to see what illegal scheme he and his group of criminals in the front office come up with this year to get a fake championship that won't count

real rings kid

>NFL franchises
>Franchises
Wew lads

>its another episode of brady conspiracy theorists putting asterisks on everything

>Cardinals
>Panthers
>Jaguars
>Titans
>Falcons
>Lions
>Chargers
>Bengals
>Texans
>Bills
>Browns
>Vikings
>Eagles
Wow, I have as many rings as so many of them, what a good QB I must be.

Nice strawman.

Show me them not being in the history books

tfwhen your team will never win anything

SEETHING

They knew every fucking play teams were gonna fucking use as well as signals you're blinded by your autistic blind devotion for the patriots and Tom Brady has also been accused of cheating more than all those teams combined yeah he is the GOAT qb by default but only because Goodell wouldn't punish him for cheating all those fucking times

When they found out Sean Peyton was Incentivising players to get big hits on big name players he got suspended for a year unlike Brady where after the 3rd or fourth time he suspends him for just the first four games of one season

Wheres your evidence asshole, you've made the same claim several times maybe you should actually back it up

He won 10% of all SBs played