Hey Sup Forums, why don't african people just start farming the land for their food?

Hey Sup Forums, why don't african people just start farming the land for their food?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t879754/
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers working, good one.

Good joke OP

missing know how. look up what happened after mugabe drove out the white farmers - they were helpless afterwards and their agronomy almost collapsed.

Because international AIDS make farming your own produce futile/uneconomic.

They did, but then they killed them because of their skin colour.

best answers

stormfront.org/forum/t879754/

Tsetse flies keep killing off livestock.

I live on a farm. It's hard work. Niggers dont do hard work. We had a fit nigger from the local football team come help one year, he was worthless as fuck

Niggers never had a agricultural revolution like every other race had 10000 years ago. Never invented the wheel or a written language either.

Because niggers are subhuman scum who don't know anything.
>Whites colonize parts of Africa
>Those parts are good
>Whites leave
>Now shit
Simple.

>One thing that I have never understood is how Africans are always starving yet can't grasp a concept that has been around over a Melania.
>IT'S MILLENNIA FAG.
>OH WAIT LOL

Niggers are lazy
Not mention
If they start farming = no gibs me dat
We have a new project to make all north Sinai a farm
Lol inb4 terrorist durka durka our farming machines

Because we flood their markets with Western excess grain that is superior in quality to that produced by local farmers and call it 'aid'. Making them dependent on the West and it's development aid budgets forever.

Africa is pretty amazing when you think about it.

The amount of quality of the land there must be amongst the best on the entire globe, and its all gone to waste for the entirety of human history.

I'm sure there are entire countries there that have the land quality of someplace like the land in California, amazing beaches, mountains, climate, but its just a hell hole.

Combination

1. Farming is hard work, they don't like that
2. The few who DO try this end up not able to compete with the free food aid, and thus end up bankrupt
3. No initiative. They are perfectly fine living off food aid and other aid the rest of their lives. So they don't bother changing things

all the little farms that litter the remote utah desert always impress me.

how they work such shitty and dry land, i'll never know.

Stormfront smert.

Seriously though, if any of you do this there are better forums.

Their renewable water resources are by and large pitiful apart from a few nation with mountain range run off. Their aquifers are running dry. Even the countries with mountain fed rivers will be destroyed by war over water rights with downstream nations (Egypt and Ethiopia are going to war for instance). If they were high tech nations they could build nuke plants and desalinate, but they are not.

Africa is the victory of Malthus, cornucopianism is only valid for high IQ races.

Now dumping pics related to Africa

Soil Scientist Here:

Bo Horizon. Its rich in iron and aluminum but it can't sustain much else.

See in tropical climates like Africa (and Brazil) the soil leaches out EVERYTHING but the most stable oxides. Weathered and broken down, all that is left is that red clay (red due to iron presence.)

So how do things grow in tropics if this is the case? All the nutrients get taken out of the soil right?

>all the shit plants need to grow with are held IN the ecosystem.
>jungles and shit of Africa/Brazil take up nutrients just as fast as it falls

So what happens when you clear-cut African woods to make farms? You remove the nutrients out of the ecosystem. So the Farms end up using 1-2 years worth of nutrients in the soil and then there is NOTHING LEFT. You have to keep adding in by buying more nutrients - something Africans can't afford.

Also, these soils are hard as fuck due to massive quantities of iron and clay. Hence they're used to make pic related that seemingly last forever.

TLDR: Trying to farm in African -is what is killing- Africans

How do you plan to water the plants? The Nile is already running dry.

Genocide the Ethiopians?

I don't actually have much of this stuff

they could have animal farms, chickens, bee colonies, fishing etc..

I'll trade USA for all of Africa.

Africa has around 600 million hectares of uncultivated arable land, roughly 60 percent of the global total.

remove ooga booga.

Oh no doubt they could. I'm just saying, traditional farming doesn't work in tropical-Africa as well as people would thing. There are ways to survive there though.

Also, cattle farms would be a bad idea...mass-consumption of jungle plants wouldn't work.

The problem is, African doesn't have any true bread-bowls. Yeah, there are some farm-able lands. No grasslands of the scope the U.S. has though... did you know? Our grasslands produce 55 TONS of organic material per year in ONE ACRE of grassland?

That's why we're so fucking fertile. In comparison, a (US) forest produces around 1-2 tons of organic material, in some regions less.

I feel like there's a chasm between niggers and the rest of humanity.

I mean no offense Egypt, but you guys are pretty primitive and stupid AMONG THE CIVILIZED NATIONS. But it is possible under the right conditions for you guys to make progress, you know how to do basic things like save money, you can read and write, do science even if it's mostly white people making the discoveries and innovations etc.

East Asians are pretty much drones but point them in the right direction and they work marvellously well, the Japs particularly are actually pretty good at inventing new stuff, they gave us the CD player which was pretty neat. China is pretty much hell but you can't deny that Chinese are pretty crafty cunts and whenever they leave China they end up Jewing their way into whole sectors of other peoples' economies. Not necessarily productive, but it does show the ability they have to make something.

Most South Asians are pretty shit, but some of them actually do make decent scientists or fit into other professions. And compared to Chinese a lot of Indians are both talented and outgoing. So even if they have issues with pooing in loos, there are a few sparks of hope there.

It's like on one hand yes white people lead the world but the Asians are nipping on their heels and everyone else can learn to advance slowly but surely. On the other hand, niggers and abos are just completely hopeless, there's not even any point trying to educate or develop them. We might as well fence them off and treat their areas as basically a human zoo or something. It's not even sad anymore, it just seems to me that we're being ridiculous. It's like if we literally went to the Congo, tried to put clothes on the monkeys there and send them to school. It wouldn't be their fault, it would be ours for thinking it was anything other than a massive waste of time.

/thread
case in point Zimbabwe which went from exporting food to relying on international aid when they ejected/massacred whitey

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
All of Africa could be like Orania if it was white.

They killed all the farmers because they were white

Africa could be 3x Europe in history and innovation as it is 3x the size, yet this is not the case.

>never invented wheel for 10000 years

this can't be true right.....?

they could have it so good, an empire stronger than any other.

their stupidity is unimaginable

So how come whitey has tons of highly productive farms in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia?

There is good land all the way up to the south of Congo

Africa is only a Jungle in a strip through the middle.

North Africa used to be all green and the most productive farmland in the world until mudslimes subjugated the inhabitants there and let their goats eat all the crops to turn it into a desert.

Definitely, there's nothing actually keeping blacks from joining the rest of the world in advancing society, but they won't do it. They refuse to excel. They refuse to innovate. The only shackles they wear are the ones they reapply every morning. They're oppressed by sloth and stupidity and you can't even accurately call them savages because savages are able to feed themselves and make rudimentary tools to better their lives. If not for the teat of the white man, they would have starved, and in a lot of places they still are starving.

How is that even possible?

And you almost fucking wonder why someone hasn't come along and just said, "OK niggers this is our country now" and just swamped it with millions and millions of their own people.

>Primitive
in what way are they primitive? they have university's, they have schools, they have a government, they arent starving, they have internet, they have computers.

defined what the fuck civilized is first before you ramble

lots and lots of wasted water

... aaaand china is going to take most of it now, in return for building them sone roads and railways (which they will ruin in 5 years anyway)

kek, what an absolute steal

中国万岁

But all of those are european institutions that were put in place by eurocucks

gallons of water cost cents, you would just need to create an aqueduct to connect your farm to rivers.

uhm... that's pretty racistic

>"OK niggers this is our country now"
Our King did this we never swamped the Region though it's a climate straight from hell

Americans fucked themselves when they permitted then banned slavery, now attacking blacks is like attacking god himself.

noone can just go and say "fuck off bitches this is all mine", its all politics now, influence, puppet control.

the age of imperialism is over, and age where civilization flourished all over the world, its now gone, maybe one day we can bring it back though

If I remember right, when dutch colonizers arrived in what is SA today, tribes that were in the region had bone and stone weapons! No iron, bronz, no metal at all, and were subsequently genocided by batu tribes who migrated into the area from the north, who had metal weapons. So yeah, not having invented a wheel is most likely true, that is why they carry stuff on top of their heads.

Arable land, but often no renewable resources for irrigation.

This. It's not profitable for them to farm.

Plus, they kind of suck at it, but the first point is the main point. There would be no African population explosion without it. Just one way we are hanging ourselves with our own rope in the west.

wtf? NOO.

the original idea of a University was probably made by a european but that doesnt mean every new one made is by them too.

in Libya gaddafi disallowed foreign investment of any kind and everything that affected the public was owned by the state (Light Communism). they most definitely were not started by Europeans.

Give Muslims oil and they will get rich, give niggers oil and they will starve.

Nigeria (see: Oil reserves in Nigeria) 37,200MMbl
United States (see: Oil reserves in the United States) 36,420MMbl
Angola 10,470MMbl
Norway 6,900MMbl

I am not sure if you talk about Egypt or South African Republic. If SA then be assured that they are in a process of successful destruction of all those things you listed.

innovate nigger, nowhere is the situation perfect.

if you could so kindly as to remove the sanctions of of us we can get back to being rich again desu

Jews made the noose, we're just stupid enough to put our heads in it.

Yemen 3,000MMbl
Venezuela (see: Oil reserves in Venezuela) 297,740MMbl
Qatar 25,382MMbl

where there's a well, there's a way

Amhari language? It's written

im talking about Egypt, SA is complete fucked now, absolutely no hope, they have been overrun by the desert niggers. they have kicked out all the whites who could actually help them.

Many african countries produce their own food.
The starving african children meme is old.
A big problem with farming in africa is that food aid hurts the industry as you can't sell something people get for free.
African farming lacked any of the modern machines that attribute to productivity until recently.
Another problem is that many are not what you'd call a peaceful country with working law. People are unlikely to produce things when it will just get stolen, be it by gangs, thriefs or the government.

>Why can't you just let them starve to death in peace, user?
Let nature takes its course to control the population of Africa

Except you can farm in forest. Have you eared of permaculture?

Good joke, lad

wtf are you?

>permaculture
If the soil won't maintain nutrients yes you need to keep adding in fertilizers and maintain the farmlands in a Bo type of soil.

African nations tend to be to poor to keep that up... the second you stop, your farms cease to work within a season or two.

The sanctions only forbid oil exports from tribal fucks, they wouldn't spend their money building your infrastructure and building schools. They'd just buy more AKs for ISIS. If you organized into a strong government and murdered ISIS there would be no sanctions.

Just get another Gadaffi. You don't even have that much oil wealth, you need a strong nationalist to make efficient use of it.

1952 Nigeria population 30,403,305
They could have been norway, but they are retarded niggers.

Only works if you dump all the human waste back in the jungle ... except in "civilized" society we tend to pollute our sewage rather extremely.

South Africa isn't tropical. Botswana and Namibia have different types of soil but have similar issues. Just not as intense as in central Africa or Brazil.

Here in Florida we actually have the same problem, but wont see the results we find in Africa for another 100-200 years. We're clear-cutting pine trees for wood, replanting, cutting, replanting, etc... with a net loss to soil nutrients. They aren't fertilizing.

The "poor starving African" trope tends to be in Central/bordering Central Africa. South Africa/neighbors are well off -or if they aren't have other factors to blame.

The article mentioned they didn't know how to turn the fucking tractors up.

tribal fucks helping ISIS. BERBERS HELPING ISIS

HAHAHAHHHAHAH

your misunderstanding of this situation is honestly both insulting and hilarious. why the FUCK would the tribes want to help ISIS.

they need oil to survive, they thrive on their business not on fucking religion, whats even funnier is that 3/4 of the tribes are Tamzigh, they have their own religion and language.

you know why you dont hear about ISIS in Libya on the news? because they are LOSING, there isn't much warfare or bombings because they have very little members to have any effect,

the sanctions were set because of the civil war and it seems like they forgot to remove them since it ended now.

also another Gaddafi would be a disaster, he fucked up this country more than he could have helped it. we need a leader who gives a fuck about this country not his legacy

U WANT BUY ELEPHANT HEEHEEHEE YES SAH U WANT BUY ELEPHANT

France
So 2 things about this way of thinking : Africa is literally the biggest continent there is and everything isn't Bo. They have enough very good land to farm.
There is also great ways with no fertilizers to make "farms" in the forest with nutriment for everyone. The ancien people of south america used them so there is no excuse. Of couse like the bong said there is still international concurence that stop people who actually want to farm to do so but the soil itself can be used.

It's interesting how much we actually overestimated them.

Say every white farmer suddenly died in Croatia.

We'd have tons of other similar jobed people like bus drivers and such that could easily with some help restore the agronomy. Sure there would be hicups but it would work after a year or two.

Africas on the other hands literally know nothing.

They can't operate a computer to find out how to farm.
They have no books about farming.
A lot of them can't fucking read

>UNESCO’s Institute for Statistics estimated that 83.6% of Zimbabweans aged 15 and older were literate in 2011...

Even North Fucking Korea that has access to a very highly educated population compared to shitty African nations can't do farming right because they're refusing to modernize.

North Korea could easily feed itself 5 times over if it had competent people and allowed imports of high tech machines.

That and because Muslim Brotherhood goons staged a coup ...

rare?

I would say that they could build and sustain their own chemical factories to make fertilizer.

Africa is so resource rich yet there guys instead of using the resources to build up their coutnries funnel it all into some war or shit...

They have no idea how the develop a country.

I love how we literally looks like a fat black hittler.

And the best part is he failed at everything.

On Hitler: "I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for."
respect

> another Gaddafi would be a disaster, he fucked up this country more than he could have helped it. we need a leader who gives a fuck about this country not his legacy

Show me when you find this mythical being. Until then I'm convinced that only secular strong men can keep Muslim countries semi-civilized.

The Muslim Brotherhood doesn't give a fuck about your country, they are globalists.

>friend joins peace Corp after getting useless philosophy degree
>sent to Africa to teach farming
>never farmed in his life
>spends 3 months teaching local African
>African disappears one day
>HE SAW A GHOST!
>abandons everything because of "ghost"

They have not cracked the science behind planting seeds, watering them, and picking the fruit.

It's like white people haven't cracked fusion power yet.

One of my professors taught geography in the Rift Valley. Was explaining earthquakes and volcanoes.
Suddenly a tremor hits
School evacuates
Students don't come back for months
White man magic

Niggers are like animals, they only think based on instinct to survive for the time being. They are incapable of planning or thinking ahead for future endeavors.

Was your prof as disenfranchised to the cause as my friend after seeing first hand that Africans are stuck in a BCE mindset? My friend was prone to emphatic anger when drunk, but he reached a new power level that night.

>missing know how
Even when a few know how to do it it will be unsustainable because in general low IQ people do not plan ahead and it's not in their genes to survive like that.

Where you think the water is being sourced from, retard?

Good luck controlling the niggers, China.

Now the Chinese will colonize Africa like a swarm of work ants.
>empire_of_dust.mp4

Africans are retards.

Estonia on holiday?

Haitians gonna hate.

Saved