Alice vs Ethan&Edith

Did Ethan actually abuse Alice?

Is Edith just a poor man's Alice?

Is CC shit now that Alice is gone?

Discuss.

Those are some sweet ass doubles

I hope he abused her, she deserves rape

Edith is a poor man's Alice but Alice is a poor man's [insert synthpunk or dreampop vocalist here]

CC has pretty much always been shit, no noticeable drop in quality

>Did Ethan actually abuse Alice?
Kinda doubt it.
>Is Edith just a poor man's Alice?
Not like Alice was something special in the vocal department. With all the effects on the voice it matters even less.
>Is CC shit now that Alice is gone?
Ethan is who made CC what it is, if you liked it before I don't see why you wouldn't like it now.

>I hope he abused her, she deserves rape

Extrapolate.

>Did Ethan actually abuse Alice?
Maybe
>Is Edith just a poor man's Alice?
Yes
>Is CC shit now that Alice is gone?
Yes

I like her solo stuff

you sure you didn't mean "elaborate"?

it's worse than CC though

Checked

>you sure you didn't mean "elaborate"?
no I am not sure.

>"she deserves rape"
>can't even name any example of what alice is a 'poor man's' version of
How To Spot Weak B8

in that case she deserves rape for her fucking horrendous fashion sense that would make a cybergoth raver vomit compulsively.

And also for appropriating stuff I like in a really out-of-place and gross manner in her promo material

And also for sparking that embarrassing tumblrgoth sadgirl art hoe trend that hasn't died yet.

And basically for being edgy Grimes with even less talent

For those reasons, she should be sexually abused.

>Falling for Alice's tricks.

Nik Endo comes to mind for the synthpunk stuff, but all female synthpunk vocalists look and sound alike, pic related

>giving a shit about attention whores

>insulted by her fashion sense.
>says Grimes is better

>says shes an edgy Grimes.
>doesn't realize Alice came first

ya ok soyboy

Grimes is so cool wow

Grimes' fashion sense sure as fuck isn't better but she's slightly more competent as a musician.

Which is also why it's fair to treat Alice as an edgy Grimes rather than Grimes as an Alice who has her shit a little more together.

>for wearing certain clothes I don't like she deserves to be sexually abused, one of the most potentially traumatizing things a human being can experience

You're either baiting or a legitimately awful human being

Who said that?

>yfw this is all a elaborate marketing scheme for CC IV

r u 14
>>>/tumblr/

>I can make these obviously retarded statements because of this arbitrary criteria I just pulled out of my ass

I'm just saying the truth. She dresses very badly therefore she deserves to be abused in the worst way possible. Why does that bother you?

Come to think of it, what's your excuse for not having come to the same conclusion already?

Grimes is shit too tho user.

It's not like anybody can honestly argue against any of it.

don't cut yourself on that edge you edgy edgelord.

Did I ever imply the opposite?

>discover crystal castles super late
>favorite songs are concrete and char
>oh no the lead singer left
>mfw turns out she didnt even sing the ones i like the best

Fuck Alice, Edith is great and Ethan is the heart of the band.

>the truth is edgy
Dude I'm not saying anything out of the scope of common sense and reason. Water's wet, 2+2=4, Alice's fashion sense warrants rape.

What kind of delusional worm would find that offensive?

>tfw you can't come up with an argument against why a person's fashion sense shouldn't dictate whether or not they should be assaulted.

o no pls help.

yes, please ready here
>she's slightly more competent as a musician

But I did give you an argument: it's horrendously bad. Doesn't take a nuclear physicist to figure this shit out.

However it does take a pretty heavy dose of xanax and other such trendy drugs for girls to avoid realizing it. Are you on drugs?

doesn't she just like wear all black and stuff? Like black hoodies, regular ass tshirts, black skirt and tights, regular ass shoes. Or am I out of touch now

"slightly more competent than shit" sure as fuck doesn't mean "not a shit".

you read it wrong

no, as demonstrated here , and her hoodies always have a bunch of extremely tacky shit printed on them, don't fit her, and she wears all sorts of art hoe bullshit

my bad, several negations are easy to overlook

I dig that outfit tho.

This is clearly pretty weak bait but fuck it I'm bored so I'll bite.

This is a giant non sequitur fallacy. You say
>She dresses very badly therefore she deserves to be abused in the worst way possible.
but you give zero reasoning behind the "therefore."

Just because you claim things does not make them true. Just because you say it is the truth does not make it the truth.

Why does her fashion sense warrant a sexual assault? This is the question we have been repeatedly asking you. There are plenty of people with poor fashion taste, I see them every day. Does every one of these people deserve to be sexually assaulted? In a just world, would every one of these people be assaulted? Also, who is the arbiter of good or poor fashion taste? You? What are your credentials? How could you make a judgement on whether or not to potentially ruin a persons life based on something as inherently subjective as fashion decisions?

Post your wardrobe right now and we will collectively decide whether or not you deserve to be sexually assaulted.

Do you not see how retarded your argument is now? Stop defending yourself. You're a flaming faggot. Either that or post a picture where we can clearly see your outfit and allow us to judge your apparently accomplished fashion sense.

Also, one thing I'd like to add.

Sexual assault is deemed by most people with some sort of conscience to be a horrifically amoral act. Meanwhile, having poor fashion sense is not a terrible deed according to most reasoned people.

So, what about dressing poorly, a fairly commonplace act which is rarely even looked down upon, justifies the hideously damaging and amoral act of sexual assault? The two are so non-equivalent it's not even close.

OP here

>post a picture where we can clearly see your outfit and allow us to judge

I am also interested.

post a pic

I think he's been BTFO'd hard enough to have left the thread in shame, or at least realize the gig is up and that he can't take the bait any further.

He's lucky he's anonymous.

>reddit spacing.

no proof so no.
also alice seems little crazy...