>South Syria June 10
i.imgur.com/Na1oMcK.jpg
>South Aleppo June 9
i.imgur.com/COW8MCg.jpg
>North Aleppo June 8
i.imgur.com/61myD3G.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 13
>Islamist militants lose two military commanders in northern Aleppo
>ISIS fails in major night offensive on Syrian Army supply road to Western Raqqa
>New jihadi group joins Al-Nusra in northern Syria
>Russia to use its airbase in Syria to conduct joint military exercise with Israel
>6 villages recaptured by ISIS as they go on counter-offensive at Manbij
>Syrian Air Force carries out airstrikes over the East Ghouta
>SDF declare neutrality with the Syrian Arab Army
>Syrian Army defeats ISIS at the Jazal Oil Fields
>Syrian Army fully liberates T-3 Airport, opens strategic road to Sukhanah
>ISIS in trouble as the Iraqi Army enters Nazzal district in central Fallujah
>Iraqi Army prepares for massive operation in Mosul

Previous >SouthFront June 13
youtu.be/qpKGNX2fLvk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/742679543622864896
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/742675951511818240
twitter.com/Gjoene/status/742672898893221888
twitter.com/Ayei_Eloheichem/status/742606136759754752
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/orlando-omar-mateen-pledged-loyalty-isil-160613174808533.html
youtu.be/TVKulJ2I5W0
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-isis-defeating-islamic-state-not-assad-syria-part-proposed-presidential-2371781
dailycaller.com/2016/06/14/dutch-woman-reports-rape-in-qatar-gets-convicted-of-adultery-and-deported/
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
tass.ru/en/world/881871
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/742733858991276033
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/741876274667233281
yahoo.com/news/us-apache-helicopters-strike-first-time-iraq-official-192941502.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-J4Xe6Y0i8I
rt.com/news/345636-us-siding-al-qaeda-ford/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ISIS starts offensive in Palmyra
>twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/742679543622864896

Al-Baghdadi died once again
>twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/742675951511818240

SAA advances slowly in Latakia
>twitter.com/Gjoene/status/742672898893221888

Russia claims the terror attack in Kazakhstan everybody already forgot about was IS doing
>twitter.com/Ayei_Eloheichem/status/742606136759754752

Also: Attack on Mallah farms failed again

>The shooter had called 911 during the attack at the Pulse nightclub early on Sunday to express his allegiance to ISIL.
>the gunman also expressed support for both al-Qaeda and Hezbollah.

ISIS, AQ and Hezbollah... You can't make this stuff up.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/orlando-omar-mateen-pledged-loyalty-isil-160613174808533.html

thats way funny! pity he did not mention FSA too.

???
Kkk
Eee
Kkk

>>>>NEW SOUTHFRONT

>ISIS, AQ and Hezbollah... You can't make this stuff up.

How stupid is this guy?

Gotta share some Latakia girlls

She really does look Mexican.

He was a complete idiot and probably didn't even know that FSA exists. Literally looked up "islam terror" on google and pledged allegiance to top three hits.

Post cute mexicans with guns for comparison

>He was a complete idiot and probably didn't even know that FSA exists. Literally looked up "islam terror" on google and pledged allegiance to top three hits.
Really goes to show the intelligence of most of these lone wolf attackers in the West.

I have none on me at the time, i am on the mobile.
I have like, 5-6 on my computer back in home, but i am currently at the office.

Anyway.
When do you think Syria will be freed?
My father wanted to go there for some dying wish of him, but i told him that it's dangerous to even go near it.

>When do you think Syria will be freed?
You mean freed from terrorism?

Give it a year for IS to crumble, then another for Kurds and Assad to fuck up nusrats and moderats and settle their post-war order. Afterwards there will probably be some low-level insurgency in the east but it won't get more free for decades.

Unless somebody does something stupid, with Erdogan and Shillary being the candidates.

yeah what a retard... he picked up the most known "terrorist" groups and said he was representing.

Or how stupid is the "journalist"
> Source: Al Jazeera and agencies

>Unless somebody does something stupid, with Erdogan and Shillary being the candidates.
Unfortunately, I think Shillary will win the election. Hope those so called "Moderates" turn on her.

Stop making excuses mexico bro! here look wut i found

Butt good.

in context of the current ongoings in syria, who would be the best president to be elected in the us, for solving isis/fsa/aq/etc issues?
can someone maybe summarize the stand of these persons?
i heard trump and putin would get along good

whats happening in the pic? makes me think at some old joke we have here.

arab shakes carpet outside the window trying to dust it off

guy walks by asks him: What's going on? it won't start?

making reference to aladdin

shillary said no fly zone for a few months.. but while she is not in the office yet she can say whatever shit she can, pretty much all of them can say they would nuke russia just to get elected but the story once they get elected changes imho...

The city was liberated from ISIS and the woman are taking off their (previously mandatory) black niqabs

>in context of the current ongoings in syria, who would be the best president to be elected in the us, for solving isis/fsa/aq/etc issues?
Definitely Trump, He has said he doesn't want to get involved in Syria, and wasn't in support of the interventions in Iraq, Libya, Syria etc, and he also does want better relation with Russia. Plus, he's going to be hard on the Saudis as well.

Aren't Syrians Persian thought?

village got liberated, women takes off black dresses

that's a good joke.

Shillary is Obama 2.0 but more triggerhappy.
Nobody knows about Trump foreign policy (especially not Trump himself who is inconsistent in that), but given his "America first" attitude he may tone down on the tampering in the ME.

>youtu.be/TVKulJ2I5W0

Thank you brothers!

Trump would be best for Syria (and the rest of the world).

>Donald Trump On ISIS: Defeating Islamic State, Not Assad In Syria, Part Of Proposed Presidential Foreign Policy
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-isis-defeating-islamic-state-not-assad-syria-part-proposed-presidential-2371781

He also wants to have talks with North Korea to ease up the relationship.

allegance to isis and hezbollah...
he alos was a regular in that gay club.

you know by know i am fairly certain someone in that club gave him a nasty STD or HIV and that's why he chimped out.

some kurdish grills

Dutch Woman Reports Rape In Qatar, Gets Convicted Of Adultery And Deported

A 22-year-old Dutch woman was convicted of “fornication” and deported for having sex out of wedlock after she was reportedly drugged and raped in a Qatari nightclub by a Syrian national.

A Qatari official described the sentence to Al Jazeera as “lenient,” noting “had she been a Muslim woman, she would have received at least five years in jail. No one can get out of such charges here in Qatar.”

Those people dont refer to themselves as kurds.

Next level laws

what were she doing there in the first case?!

rape her and she gets 5 years ... man

The Dutch woman was on vacation when she woke up March 15 in an unfamiliar apartment and realized she had been raped. She reported the incident to Qatari authorities and was promptly arrested and held in custody to await trial for her alleged crimes.

Her rapist was reportedly Syrian national, Omar Abdullah al-Hasan, who was also convicted of having sex out of marriage. Hasan denied drugging the woman and described the encounter as consensual. Hasan’s punishment will be 140 whip lashes, a common punishment in the ultra-religious gulf Arab state.

desu she prolly got drunk

dailycaller.com/2016/06/14/dutch-woman-reports-rape-in-qatar-gets-convicted-of-adultery-and-deported/

Its like how college girls falsely accuse guys of raping them and ruining the guy's life.

I don't mean to sound like a noob or anything, but is there an actual /sg/ board or are there just threads? Sorry, its just that I am new to Sup Forums.

They look like fucking transexuals.

true! Tbh that would make them more cautious and not so trigger happy when it comes to getting drunk and being a hoe

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
Welcome!

Just threads.
This one and /meg/ on

/sg/ thread it goes on and on 24/7 (unless low activity day/week)

thats a dood

hahaha that's what happens if people with the mentality of cavemen stumble upon unexpected wealth. that shithole will implode on itself once oil will lose more and more of it's importance..

all those middle eastern kingdoms are literally cancer... huge amounts of entitled princes that are above the law and rape and fuck anything that can't run away fast enough...

the only thing that really fascinates me is how even western societies enable them more and more.... there were more than one case of those chimps rapping women in london and getting away with it even fough there were witnesses present.

Isn't the Penelope Cruz?

Thanks.

Don't know, arabs and latinas look almost the same to me

Kurds? more like literal turds.

Just a reminder that GCHQ shills (and summerfags) troll Sup Forums constantly with misinformation about the Syrian conflict:

How dare they do that!!!

Erdogan sends first official letter to Putin after Su-24 jet incident

tass.ru/en/world/881871

ANKARA, June 14. /TASS/. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed the hope for the restoration of relations between the two countries, Erdogan’s press service told TASS on Tuesday.

>it may or may not include: it was just a prank bro

Heard Al Baghdadi is killed one more time

You can never kill a fictional character ;)

So I was petting my pet today and I realized something... I have not eaten yet ...brb

>Police seized 200,000 Captagon pills for 'moderate rebels' hidden in a truck on the Homs-Damascus highway (14/06/16)

i want to fug her

anything else you want to tell us...
maybe form, color and consistency of your defecation..

American Chinook's were seen around Manbij

/sg/, you guys are awesome.

Praise Assad.

really?
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/741876274667233281

SDF will first take Al-Bab and then Mabij

WAY too skinny to be mexican

You should look into the sheikhs of UAE and Oman.
Not all the GCC kingdoms are like that.

That girl is fucking awesome as always.

how would /sg decide?

>Police seized 200,000 Captagon pills for 'moderate rebels' hidden in a truck on the Homs-Damascus highway (14/06/16)

not so fast saudis

yahoo.com/news/us-apache-helicopters-strike-first-time-iraq-official-192941502.html
3 Apaches just flew over my house.
They were surprisingly quiet compared to Blackhawks and chinooks

exactly my thought, norrmann, but imho arab & similar of the female variety often do look like men with make-up in the face

Are you the guy from Erbil?

Confirmed Isis corpses around Ithrya, Raqqa province

I will keep posting greater Syria until you love it!

Yeah

I want to impregnate Mimi!

Tough but it also depends... what kind of cancer is it and which branch of Islam?

2. You die from various forms of cancer.
1. When you choose islam, you pretend to be religious and live long live. Islam is not isis, islam is a religion.
I choose islam, it doesn't hurt like cancer. Cancer hurts a lot.

>3 Apaches just flew over my house.
Shoot one of them next time and upload the webm.

She needs to keep her hair straight. Other than that, perfect waifu material... heck she even hates her Arab identity and self-identifies as white.

Random pic of some russian and iranian in Syria

How are things there now?
I'd imagine people were quite positive these days.

Where were you when Stormbringer saved the Middle East?
youtube.com/watch?v=-J4Xe6Y0i8I

A week old, but:
>US effectively siding with Al-Qaeda in desire to get rid of Assad – former UK ambassador to Syria
rt.com/news/345636-us-siding-al-qaeda-ford/

You either stand with the K*rds or you stand Assad and the Syrian government... you can't pick both.

Not all peoples in the ME are Arabs, you know.... Those spanning from Iran to Syria, including Assyrians, are mostly Aryans.

I even used to work with a hot AF Assyrian Christian girl, years ago. Pity she had a fiancee.

to be honest i would hate my son for a little while if he would start falling for some stupid religion...(superstition)

however i wouldn't even wish him a cold for that. he is free to make his own stupid mistakes as much as i was free to make mine ;D

Yes, the "levatines are not arabs" rant she had was very entertaining. It's really a shame she is a rich girl in Memestralia and way out of my league.

Same as usual actually.
Nothing really has changed in Kurdistan part of Iraq in a long while

How the fuck do you self identify as white?
Is it like some rachel dolazel crap?

Okay, I thought people there would be feeling safer these days after the (almost) collapse of ISIS.

Yes I know this, I am a major supporter of Assyrian identity and culture preservation... I've even tried learning Aramaic on the side whenever I have the spare time; Mimi is still an Arab, but it doesn't in any way affect my respect for her.

See: