Is Sup Forums excited for Alien: Covenant?

Is Sup Forums excited for Alien: Covenant?

After looking at that image,well,.. I am excited.. for reasons..

I CAN SMELL IT THROUGH THE SCREEN

this is misogynistic, delete now

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

being a faggot still makes you gay because you're a faggot, faggot

Man japan is getting freaky with their sex toys.

You now realise that this manifestation of a vagina latches on to you, forces you into childbirth, eventually slithers away to die after it has ruined you and leaves a huge hole where you heart was.

DUDE USING VAGUE SEXUAL IMAGERY TO INSTILL FEAR EVOKES THE MOST PRIMAL REACTION TO IT LMAO

50 pounds of pussy and ass

could they possibly make millennials any more afraid of vaginas? hopefully this causes a b-rate spin-off called Alienus where the facehuggers are giant cocks that shove themselves down the victim's throats (all the victims being women of course). hands down the first person to get face-hugged in this will be a man (a very macho man, likely arrogant and misogynistic)

it's not vague and you've got it backwards you absolute plen

>piss, sweat and rotting cum

Jokes on you, I gradually developed fetish for an ugly vaginas because of it

Eww, looks like Hope Solo's disgusting Sarlaac pit.

I wonder what it would feel like to stick your dick into a face hugger. Would it go into a panic when your dick penetrates that hole or will it just relax and accept it?

I wonder if its tale will give you a prostate message as you fuck it.

underrated, this is /thread right here.

>vague

I want to fuck that.

I want to fuck that

I want to fuck that

i wonder if the queen alien gets embarrased when pooing an egg out in front of ripley haha
what do you think the eggs smell like? just curious lol

>vague
There is nothing even slightly vague about that

WHAT THE SHIT

I want to fuck you.

Fuck no. It was supposed to be about the engineers' home planet, not this slasher shit that we're getting...why the FUCK do you cucks never bring this up? WHY THE FUCK, ARE YOU ALL PAID SHILLS? WELL FUCK YOU TOO, YOU AIN'T GETTING A NICKLE OUT OF ME

Okay lads who would win in a fight to the death?

Vagina facehuuger or penis claw from VHS Viral?

>It was supposed to be about the engineers' home planet
First you faggots complain Prometheus hardly has Aliens so Ridley changes the script and makes lots of Aliens... NOW you complain that there are Aliens in it and want it based on the engineer's home world...

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Are you a facehugger?

If not fuck off.

Is that your pic? Do the so is it any good guys lurk here?

>Prometheus sequel

Nope.

>vague
>imagery

dude bro, that is clearly a vagina that thrusts it's dick inside you and lays it's seed in any gender. It's seed then makes you a "female" by carrying the egg until it's gestation is done and it erupts from you like a rock hard cock. It's not vague, it's just fucking weird.

>mfw this thread

I never wanted xenos in Prometheus you dumb cuck, if I wanted xenos I'd watch Aliens, I wanted engineers, and fucked up planets and weird different sets of physics laws, but Ridley's too old and senile for that.

What is this? Facehugger looked completely different in the first one.

>I never wanted xenos in Prometheus you dumb cuck
literally the complete opposite of what the entire fan base has been saying.

Everyone wanted Aliens so they got Aliens

This scene still freaks me out.

>Alien slowly walking towards her
Why can't we get horror like this again? Why does it have to be Cameron Aliens jumping about and dying in a second?

Im worth it, nigger.

Well then the fan base can go fuck itself, they don't know shit

Jews want white people to be scared of reproduction.

This was one of the first fan made covers for the Prometheus sequel: dealing with the Alien that was born at the end of the movie (first Alien).

Ripley looks fucking retarded, where did her chin go?

If you aren't a facehugger that I can stick my dick into then no you aren't.

g

btw Paradise was the original title but then it was changed to Covenant (for symbolistic religious reasons as you shall see).

Alien: Covenant is gonna be Prometheus on Acid.

Engineers/Gods and Aliens having big battles.

all i see is tubgirl

>Ripley
Don't you ever confuse my waifu with the token tranny characer again

I am looking forward to seeing what the Alien children do.

I predict this is going to be an absolute warzone of a movie with so much going on judging by all the pictures we have seen

>Humanoids and inbred alien like creatures frozen in stone while fighting each other out in the open

Alien died with HR Giger

Here they are fighting.

Whether the humans witness this or they arrive on the planet way after this happened.

From what we know, an entire new crew comes into the scene (with Ripley's mother?).

There is still hundreds of drawings that Giger drew that could be used in Alien or be inspired.

>that could be used in Alien or be inspired.
While a lot of his stuff has an obvious similar aesthetic, it would still feel recycled/shoehorned in, especially since it would be without his consent.

Prometheus incorporated his Dune artwork and that turned out great.

Pretty cool that the Baron's Castle (as H.R Giger drew) was used as the main object in Prometheus.

Not even similar lmao

WHERE IS THE GODDAMN TEASER RIDLEY
REEEEEE

I am exited for cute baby aliens.

I recall this one rumor where Ridley had some sort of old occult book and the xenomorph design was based off one of the images he saw

This teeth looks like shit. Alien supposed to have steel teeth not ogre teeth.

did you even watch the movie?

You ask about Ripley's mother in every fucking thread.
No, they're not doing it, because it's retarded.

>mfw the weebos create lots of anime kawaii drawings of them

>Fuck no. It was supposed to be about the engineers' home planet, not this slasher shit that we're getting

Good. Explaining the engineers totally ruins the point of them being in the original movie in the first place. They're supposed to be a mysterious element that shows you there's a much larger universe than we can comprehend almost as if there's something Alien™ about it.

>alien meets garage