youtu.be/S1gKGR8U4gs
youtu.be/_iT51HOM1sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes
its his dad

Not particularly

Really wish someone would detonate an EMP weapon over Poland

This
polish proxyfaggot can go kill themselves. how many unfunny and unoriginal shitpost do they want to post?

pls dnt

fuck no

you'd still get hung as a traitor if you openly supported something like the British monarchy

Overrated game with shit combat, this is what Poland is known for in the gaming world lmao.

This country is more special than the U.K.

Not really. Americans betrayed them like a dozen times, Falkland War, Suez Crisis or very recently during trade talks. Only the Brits really think that submerged in stockholm madness.

Except most Brits don't consider America or Europe to be our ally.

Yea, Canada is the 'special kid'...

>stockholm madness
it's like elderly sharts here but brit's better

If we really hated Britain, we wouldn't let them keep the Falklands. We've evicted Europeans from our hemisphere for less.

In what way were the British betrayed during the Falklands War? America gave them a shitload of support.

The weird thing is brits think they are a) important to the US and b) equals or at least part of american conscience/politics

america is insular as fuck and american politicians/people never pay attention to the UK while half of UK's culture and politics is devoted to emulating the US and american liberalism.

Australia is historically a better and more reliable ally

>while half of UK's culture and politics is devoted to emulating the US and american liberalism.

umm, it's the other way around, sweetie.

Americans love their Harry Potter image of Britain but they don't really care much about what British people think or do

Visit any large American city or university. The second an American hears a British accent his ears will pick up and his mouth will start salivating, but what the briton is actually saying is really of no consequence

Americans simply appreciate the novelty of a hearing a person who sounds like Doctor Who. They think of the UK like a live action children's cartoon

Sycophant =/= ally

Is it not?

Australia, due to its reliance on a massive trading network, requires a strong country that can guarantee free movement on the seas. Right now, that's the USA.

To that end, they'll send troops to pretty much every conflict the USA is in until the end of time because the economic consequences are simply too great to do otherwise.

Canada is your largest trading partner, and we rely much more heavily on you than Australia ever will. Despite that, we can say no if it's bullshit. Like an actual ally, instead of a sycophant.
I'll give Aus Vietnam, it's a stretch but they at least had a reason for keeping communism out of SE Asia, but what the hell were they doing in Iraq?

Also, Canada is your biggest ally, by a wide margin.

Canada also is sitting right next to the US. We don't have to go out of our way to guarantee trade with you.

With Australia, it's different. We have to expend huge amounts of resources to keep our navy in the area so the Aussies don't get blockaded by the dozens of regional powers or fall victim to piracy

I'd say the UK is special to us, but I'm not sure how special another country can be to the US.

Like this guy said, this is a very insular country and for obvious reasons too. We generally don't even care about the other countries in out continents either. Like we could really give two shits about canada and the only reason we despise mexico is because their country is overrun by bad hombres who are pouring into our country.

Well could you blame any american for thinking that way??? And honestly if I were a brit I'd rather it be like that anyway. I mean who really cares? I'd much rather go to foreign countries having all of the people there believe that the american dream is alive and not a depressing industrial wasteland in most of the urban areas. Works for me.

There you go then, sycophants doing as they are told in an effort to curry favour rather than an actual ally.

but we're all allies anyway so I dunno what you mean.

What the fuck, Americans love following the monarchy

>Anyone who doesn't follow my definition of "ally" is a sycophant suck up cuck

That's what he means.

You're right, I was being rude and narrow minded. It's just odd to me when Americans or Canadians pretend they have any ally even comparable to one another. There are no two countries on earth, possibly ever in history, as close and inexorably intertwined as Canada and the USA.
All these Americans pretending France is a closer ally because of the US Revolution, or Australia because they signed up for Vietnam and Iraq, or Canadians saying it's Britain because of historic ties and the Commonwealth or Netherlands because of muh liberation, etc.
All bullshit

>There are no two countries on earth, possibly ever in history, as close and inexorably intertwined as Canada and the USA.

nawh frans best ally kek

2bh we're so intertwined that I don't see canada as being a foreign place.

This

I said supporting, so something like singing "God Save the Queen" on national television or some shit.

youtu.be/S1gKGR8U4gs

That's an American singing the American national anthem for both teams and an Englishwoman singing GSTQ because the game was hosted in England. Not really the same thing.

Would you accept Nashville, Tennessee Predators (hockey) fans singing the Canadian anthem on national television? It's not GStQ but it is the anthem of a Monarchy under the Windsors.

youtu.be/_iT51HOM1sA

Well some people like to take care of their parents when degenerate to babbling potatoes from Alzheimer disease, America is just like that