Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wb8HsW6AXs
youtube.com/watch?v=02IePc2YkVI
youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2hhGoOTdM
youtube.com/watch?v=ncd4b5d_cM0
youtube.com/watch?v=saKIIEsf0kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good post

When I was walking down the street in China, I said to my friend in Mandarin, "westerners are so stupid and easily ripped off."

Then a good looking white girl walks by me from out of nowhere.

She didn't understand me talking shit about her people, did she?

When I was walking down the street in Taiwan with my friend I said to him in English "Asian girls are so fucking hot"
Then a smoking hot Asian girl walk by me from out of nowhere.

I'm pretty sure she was able to understand me because I fucked her later that night.

Good edition for beijing faggots who gets infinite warmth using coal

Sexpats

Beijing is on its way to being coal-free. Hebei on the other hand...

Don't lie you miserable sack of shit

Everybody that is not Chinese and lives in China is a potential sexpat.

Luckily, I can't be a sexpat because I am Chinese.

>mfw I lost my virginity while I was living in shanghai
>mfw the first girl who sucked my dick was unable to speak spanish
>mfw the first 10 women I have fuck in my life were east asian (1 korean , 9 chinese)
>mfw I used to hate whites sexpats who use their economic power to have sex with cute chinese girls, I ended becoming one of them
sorry, so sorry

all those girls I have fucked in china, I still remember their faces, I WAS NOT A SEXPAT
NON-WHITES CAN'T BE SEXPATS

youtube.com/watch?v=3wb8HsW6AXs

I'm actually gay with a long term britbong bf

moving to the mainland soon so w/e

你们黄色人很喜欢吃狗肉。

I'll be a sexpat as soon as as I get my TEFL

没有吃过

kkk

你住在哪里?哪城市?
我有一位朋友,他是外国人,他的中文名字是米高,你觉得米高是好的名字吗?

米高就是 michael 吧
一般的名字

麦克了 is a loser name

Rusky name is gay

is that why you're awkward peru? when will you return to china peru?

Why can't Chinese people answer their emails?
I've had to email the university I'm going to just to ask when the break for CNY is (because they haven't updated their website with 2017/2018 term dates) and they haven't responded to me at all. A single ticket out there is going to be more expensive than a return if I come back over CNY. Every time I've emailed them with questions it's taken multiple emails to get any sort of response.

They also don't seem to talk to each other. I sent 4 emails asking when my JW202 would be sent to two of the staff and one of them sent me an email back saying that they're no longer enrolling students. I emailed them back asking why they're not accepting me even though I got an email saying I had been accepted. They never replied to that and the next day I got a tracking number from another staff member.

I've also had to email the Confucius Institute at my UK university, as well as one of the Uni lecturers (who isn't part of the CI) and none of them have responded to a single email. Not even an automated reply to say "sorry we're on holiday, if it's urgent email/phone this person"

>Met on a chat with a girl
>She says she's in France, so I assume she's French.
>She's not like other girls, she's witty and fun, laughs at my puns.
>After a while, we get to like each other.
>We add on skype
>She's Chinese.
Ayy not my fault. We've been 3 years together now.

britbong, why the fuck you want to talk to gooks? you with your gayxit are gay islanders. not even gookaboos from hong kong ding dong want to talk with britbongers

how do you gooks / gookaboos cook your doggos?

我學中文二年以後。 那裡去現在學中間中文?

Oh. This is normal university procedure. If you mail in Chinese you'll get better responses, but in the end just show up on the day you are supposed to be there with all the paper documents and receipts you are supposed to have.

Even Americans don't really understand why we can't convict people of murder without a body but the guy's still going to be convicted of something.

>I've had to email the university I'm going to just to ask when the break for CNY is

It's going to be on CNY lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=02IePc2YkVI

A dog is a fine meal.

Última advertencia pinches chinos de mierda

DEJEN DE VENIR A MEXICO HIJOS DE SU REPUTISIMA MADRE

LOS ODIO CON TODO MI CORAZON Y ESPERO QUE TODOS Y CADA UNO DE USTEDES SEA REDUCIDO A CENIZAS

PUTOS CHINOS DE MIERDA

I know that, but I want to know when I need to be back there

I'll give it a go

我学习中文学了20年
哪里可以去继续学习初级中文?

pretty sure you'd fuck one if she asked you

you're too retarded to survive in China bud, soz xx

lol butthurt weaboo who sells animu dolls to amerifats to sustain shitty economy and gay vidya

kkk te gusta el muro de trump? kkkk jirapollas hijo de puta pobre drogadito

我爱中国!!!! (* ̄▽ ̄*)

>Wechat says it supports foreign credit cards
>Has rejected both my creditcards

why wont this chinkshit work?

I'm going to have to go all the way to London to open up a ICBC account.

Why not just use the HSBC? They may give you better terms since you're a sexpat and all...

They're sexpat sympathizers.

I might try HSBC but since they're a UK bank they'll just be issuing cards based on the same architecture as everyone else.

ICBC actually issues chinese debit cards in the UK which use unionpay.

Fucking chinks your existence is pollution

where can i find sgt frog in mandarin with english subtitles

lol you filthy chink no one is learning zing zong ting wang tung kang ping pow mandarin. You better shut up

how does it feel that your country has been sliced in two for 70 years

imagine having a VPN

Koreanren

I watch watch a korean TV show today and I heard someone say 什么 (shenme) and 漂亮 (piaoliang) mixed in with korean.

I am confused because Korean has words for "what" and "pretty", so why would the person be using these words?

why is this thread so dead

chinese is literally the most spoken language on earth

There are about 3 chinese people on Sup Forums and us sex pats.

It's because Captcha is banned in the Middle Kingdom, so the few Chinese who stumble here need to buy a pass to post.
They have to go through multiple hoops just to post a simple 你好.

traditional chars are gay you nigger lover

But they are so much prettier when painted.

chinese isn't as popular as japanese either. at least we don't have to deal with weeb weirdos but we still have to deal with yellow fever weirdos

>britbong brexitfag crying
hahahahahahahahahahaha
never change

wait wtf why is captcha banned

is that kim jong lulz rocketing your kpop shit you fucking weeb?

It's a google service.
Ergo, it is deemed dangerous.
As far as I know, the site itself isn't banned, God knows why.

chinese government hate google

cause korea was a province of china

ty alberto barbosa

gookmoot and his boyfriend and his older brother

>2017
>painting
nigga you gay 娘娘腔

Chinese government doesn't ban google for censorship. They ban it because it competes with Chinese businesses.

The Chinese government is so in the pocket of corporations that the corporations can literally command the government to ban their foreign rivals.

It's a shame, but I like painting characters.
I know it's probably a really bad form of "culture perversion", but I just like doing it.
Makes remembering the stroke order easier too.

kinda but chingchongs sell the most of android devices, so...

They still block all the google services on them.

That would be going on the offensive.

Babe i was joking. i do love the traditional chars. also most of the sexy celebs are from taiwan and they use classic

thats gay
but they block in china, out of china they are ok. atleast the made in china mobiles we use are ok

They don't compete with Chinese companies outside of China so they work. Westerners wouldn't buy chinese phones if they didn't work with google apps.

Chinese government has no ideology they are 100% money driven.

so why don't they completely open up their markets to foreign investment then

nigger i had bought and i know who bought good chinese smartphones without google faggotry.
also iCrap is made in china

>Chinese government has no ideology they are 100% money driven.

That would mean that American companies swarm in, and funnel all the money out from the country.
On the other hand, their current economic method allows them to pile up wads of cash the Western companies pay for manufacturing and other services.

For fun is my guess. Like USAmericans mix in Spanish from time to time.

How come a picture of a cartoon frog made you this mad. Calm down.

desu = carajo

peru? you need to come to asia peru, I think you've spent too long in peru peru, I don't think that's healthy for you peru. Begin planning your trip to korea and hong kong asap peru, it's for your own good peru

peru?

post 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 cuties

>peruANO
>economic power

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2hhGoOTdM

不好意思,我看不懂月文

dont feel too bad, some peru crossdresser offered to do a job for me aswell afew years ago

I mistook your flag for Canada and was puzzled as to why it would matter that she couldn't speak Spanish.

Might be time for me to put the bottle down tonight.

你是不是华人?
这音乐有什么名字?

youtube.com/watch?v=ncd4b5d_cM0

youtube.com/watch?v=saKIIEsf0kA

Mods should colonize this thread and don't allow chinese to post for 300 years
Because chinese is a doomed ethnicity, the superior white aryan not even 1% moor or jew will allow this thread to be extremely good and become the god tier thread

>being in denial to this extent

>can't get colonize 300 years meme and chinese sucks meme by liu cuckbo
user, I…

Yeah this thread is going t o be great if it's nothign but the foot fag guy and the random US flag posting 我的中文不好 (me)

I understood the meme, friend.

>us
>germanistan
>anything close to white
No we need pure aryan race to be taking control of this thread. Sadly this doesn't happen anymore because the time is over. Now there's no pure aryan.

Memes aside, 我的中文不好 is literally a phrase that chinese love to see in general though, never seen any complained about it

好的, 我的朋友

>samurai
>chinese

PUTOS CHINOS DE MIERDA

i could kill a jap for some of htat bao right now

its not the samurai hair, but instead the han/ming dynasty haircut

also wtf weaboos doing in a chink thread? japan is shit, kojima sucks nigger dick, go watch your gay puroresu other place you gachimuchi faggotons

yes anime is gay. even hokuto is gay.
fuck you. your best anime is about a chinese kid who goes apeshit and became super chink 4.

i finished the third chapter of 三体 did i make it yet

what is that 三休?

it's the sci fi novel making headlines in china