I think this nigger is trying to fuck us

>Cum
what does this mean

>9/11 was an "isis attack"
kill yourself

>>worst isis attack since 9/11
isis, that's a weird way of spelling israel

This.

It's in Israel's interest to disarm white nations so they can continue to fuck them over.

Just kill all the jews already.

Soooo....was Hitler really right?

Gimme more of some of that delicious, nutritious "Willful Ignorance"

He wasn't Isis. He was a fag who hated other fags, and took advantage of the easy fun access in the USA to get an automatic electric weapon.

Did Bush say anything about gun control after 9/11? Did he have any comments on people going out and buying guns?

>so they can continue to fuck them over.
what do you mean by that?

Gun control is stupid in America.

You guys have so many god damn guns. You can't get rid of them. Even if you banned them, a terrorist or shooter could get an illegal weapon with relatively little difficulty.

Bad people don't obey the rules.

Frankly, the only thing that would make sense is for EVERYONE to carry guns and learn how to use them responsibly.

To be blunt: Would anything have changed if the shooter wasn't allowed to have a gun? He wouldn't have given a shit, and would've got it from some other channel.

The quintessential red pill

You're just now realizing that he's trying to fuck is? Welcome to Sup Forums

OP is right, we should make a smart move and go back to the Middle East to kill off Isis like we did with Al Qaeda

9/11 was taliban

But still, Islam is fucking Islam.

>taliban

What is al-qaeda

>I think this nigger is trying to fuck us

Gee, ya think?

>Hurr hurr we let a sandnigger live in this country and he killed a lot of people, that's why I want to take your guns. Also I'm crying!

You've just been red-pilled. How do you feel now?

you just now figured that out? how old are you?

It took you 7 years to figure this out?

>trying to fuck us

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?