Wow. This season was horrible

Wow. This season was horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100423195457AA8NoSm
youtube.com/watch?v=iklKH824LtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup

Too much shitty dialogue and continuation. SouthPark's starting to feel like a liberal preaching channel.

They've also driven the same tired jokes into the ground over and over again.

>I didn't like agree with the political lampooning of a comedy show. I have no sense of humor about my own leanings.

Get over yourself, whining maggots. The season was basically making fun of you...but who cares? Stop taking shit so seriously. It's a fucking tv show. Go wash your pussies.

It sure was.

Wut? Probably the best season of all time.

You're like those anons who keep flipping out everyone says MDE isn't a good show (which I disagree with).

>OMG FUCKING LIBERALS HAHA SO BUTTHURT LOL STOP CRYING
How can real life human beings be this stupid and shallow?

This was the worst season ever and it had nothing to do with Trump.

I didn't mind the politics. I minded them opening 10 different plot threads and then only dealing with like two of them.

yeah but even when South Park is bad (by its own standards) it's still nice to watch

I can't stand it when Matt and Trey do fake swedish accents.

I have no opinion of MDE. It's fine, even funny on occasion. You fags are just incapable of poking fun at yourselves. You're essentially no different than SJWs except that you politics swing the other way. You're pussies who need to grow up, plain and simple. And Trump was only part of the story.

No dipshit. Southpark used to make fun of everyone. Now they just go for LOW HANGING FRUIT and fucking beat that horse to death.

Trump winning completely destroyed Trey and Matt's plans for this season. They had no backup plan at all.

Alright. I can respect that. At least it has to do with the story.

>fucking beat that horse to death

They held back going after Trump so much so that it was almost painful. The fuck are you talking about?

You mean like the posters on this site do on a daily basis? You'd think they'd be natural allies.

>You fags are just incapable of poking fun at yourselves.
THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE WITH THIS SEASON YOU MOUTH BREATHING RETARD

>Southpark used to make fun of everyone.
Not necessarily. When Hillary was running against Obama they did the SNUKE episode among others and ripped on Hillary. Made no effort at all to make fun of Obama.

OK, bro.

>They held back going after Trump so much so that it was almost painful.
For you. The only things they had to make fun of were
>le racist

There's no need to hold back when you've got nothing to work with.

>Streching 3-4 jokes over an ENTIRE SEASON and end it on plot reset.

The only time I ever laughed was Garrison's standup. So a grand total of 1 time.

classic simsons stream at ankhstream.net

It hasn't been great but overall seasons 19 and 20 have been more engaging and memorable than most of seasons 16 17 18

>THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE
Even if that were true, it isn't, by the way, he's still right.

It was dull. They had absolutely nothing of any interest to say.

member why member berries were important?
I don't.

I laughed at Cartman being a fag with is gf to the point that it annoyed everyone.

That was about it.

I think I chuckled when Garrison did that mouth ajar thing that Trump does too. That was classic SP parodying there. Too bad they were so off their game this season they didn't even think to start doing it until the season was ending.

Not making fun of Hillary after the avalanche of shit that went on during the election though was just inexcusable. I've never felt that Matt and Trey were sellouts as much as I do now.

Wasn't it because they had to rewrite the last third after trump won?

I'm sure it hurt them a little, but I don't think the season would have ended well either way.

nobody ever really liked the multi part episodes and now they have made each season one giant multi parter

Huh?

They could have made the entire season just about making fun of Trump, but they always try to be non-biased as much as possible.

One of the funniest parts was when Mr. Slave and then Kyle called Mr. Garrison and goaded him into bombing Denmark simply by calling him names and basically using him like a puppet simply by treating him like a toddler, and somehow getting through to him on the phone in the middle of a national crisis.

Exactly like the retard Trump.

>you just can't laugh at yourselves
I'm not Donald Trump and I'm not a facebook or twitter troll so I don't understand where in the series they were making fun of me.

If you have no sense of humor it's perfectly understandable that you'd think things are this black and white.

No, but I heard they were so completely sure that Hillary was going to win that they didn't make an episode where Trump wins. That could have put a serious wrench in whatever they had planned for the rest of the season.

>They could have made the entire season just about making fun of Trump
If you say so. You can only run the angle of Garrison being a racist so many times before you have to come up with something else. What would they have done?

>le bankrupt
>le sexist
>le twitter
>le drumpf

Go ahead and do all of it. It's not funny.

I hope they realize they're not the "voice of a generation" and should consider actually writing and planning a script for a month because their current weekly schedule ain't working.

So was last season. I think the show hasn't been that good in almost a decade. The season long plotline sucks but I think the real problem is that they've embraced the whole "let's make the whole episode in 5 days" thing.

>One of the funniest parts was when Mr. Slave and then Kyle called Mr. Garrison and goaded him into bombing Denmark simply by calling him names and basically using him like a puppet simply by treating him like a toddler, and somehow getting through to him on the phone in the middle of a national crisis.
>Exactly like the retard Trump.

That's honestly not that funny. It just pandered to your shallow political identity (LEL DRUMPF BTFO) and like most liberals you're not sharp enough to notice or care.

>Not making fun of Hillary

They said that she wasn't a good candidate. That's really all that was interesting about her. She's just some milquetoast who won the Democratic nomination.

Trump is a big loud mouth who won solely on the "Cult of Personality" phenomenon, a much larger comedic target.

Watch subsequent episodes then.

They made fun of him too.

>racist

Who ever even mentioned that?

The funny thing is that Trump is an unqualified, hypocritical, out-of-touch, pompous, childish, idiot, which is mostly what they made fun of about him.

South Park hasn't been funny for several seasons now. I don't know why that autist in this thread is defending them, but it hasn't been funny since the season with the TSA episode. It doesn't matter what your politics are, if you found this season funny then you have shit taste.

The show is an incoherent mess. Why did they do the Garrison thing last year? It was so awful and then they continued with it. What were they thinking? Stopped watching about the 3rd episode into this season, by the way.

No, it was a pretty fucking clear downgrade in quality. I haven't kept up with SP over the last few years, but this one seemed like a big dip.

Growing Up was about this anyways. They know they're running out of steam.

Member berries were annoying as fuck even if they were accurate for one or two episodes. Having a continuous plot line was monotonous and stupid.

The LOL Trump is dumb XD only goes long enough before it gets tedious. I thought the whole bit before his election to be fine and not too overlong, with him wanting to lose (aka his scandals) and Hillary being completely coporate controlled etc.

But satire is usually best when there's something to really go off of. The guy hasn't taken office yet so there's not much to reference.

This basically.

Though It was still way better than that Tweak / Craig episode. That's probably the worst SP episode i"ve ever seen.

South Park as really become just the Randy and Cartman show lately. It's Pretty annoying.

>That's really all that was interesting about her. She's just some milquetoast who won the Democratic nomination.
Nigger please. Hillary had so many fucking scandals this year it was astonishing.

Matt and Trey sold their anus.

>Trump is a big loud mouth who won solely on the "Cult of Personality" phenomenon, a much larger comedic target.
And yet it wasn't enough to make the season worthwhile.

Wait, what even happened to Randy this season?

>Who ever even mentioned that?
FUCKEMALL TO DEATH

>The funny thing is that Trump is an unqualified, hypocritical, out-of-touch, pompous, childish, idiot
Yeah that's so funny. Funny enough that it amounted to the worst season ever.

You libs are delusional af

it's unfunny. Even the real election was more interesting than the South Park parody

You seem really assblasted over this election? Were you #withher?

>South Park as really become just the Randy and Cartman show lately.
I wish. I miss those days.

>Even the real election was more interesting than the South Park parody
True.

>Nigger please. Hillary had so many fucking scandals this year it was astonishing.

They still weren't as interesting as the Trump train nor were they really funny. She was just a boring candidate and nothing more than an alternative to a larger personality...nothing of particular comedic value.

Southpark was good until they literally erased the old unpolitically correct gags back in 2014-2015.

Yhe, the corporation literally went back and edited just about every single episode.

Whatever, season 1-6 Original was epic, can still be found.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100423195457AA8NoSm yhe, this is one of the hits I get by doing a search.

Shut up. It was probably wrote by a girl hence it's automatically funny.

seriously it was shit

Kind of true but pickle jar --> 9/11 faint --> this:
youtube.com/watch?v=iklKH824LtA
was hilarious. I only saw the first episode of this season did they ever make fun of this?

>Watching South Park after Issac Hayes left

You deserve your disappointment

I never liked Chef

jokes for the whole season:
1. women are smart and funny
2. garrison is trump
3. kyles dad is a troll

did i miss any? the whole season would have been one episode back in the 2000's

It was fucking heinous. It's at a time of extreme political correctness that you need the satirists of the world to do us all a solid and they just shat the bed by making it a mild inoffensive commentary on goings on, introducing bazinga-tier shit like member berries and betraying their straight guy-jew-basically nazi-always dies kid line up by either transforming them or straight up ignoring them. The (mildly) ludicrous-ness (too intent on mimicking current events to even be funny about it) of the situation now lost on the 4 faces the viewers know best and had acted like a counterpoint to the more ridiculous situations, choosing to focus instead on characters that were never self-aware enough, challenged or even funny to begin with. It showed they were losing track when they tried to cater to kids last season with that youtuber shit but this one really put the nail in the coffin.
Last episode climaxes prophetically, too:
>So maybe this is post-funny satire
one (unfunny) character says straight to camera. It sure is, Matt & Trey. It sure fucking is.

>unpolitically correct
:|

Vaginas make you wanna go to mars. Which then gets repeated for like 3 episodes.
But yeah that's basically it.

fuck off

heyyyyy again. classic simpsons stream at ankhstream.net

It ended in a very interesting and fun way, and this season started the same and it just went downhill, think they were really hoping for a Hillary win so garrison can be a teacher again.

Why was Cartman not given the Trump treatment really pissed me off desu

Sup Forums is literally worse than tumblr

he won cause hes not the most corrupt politician of all time that does blood rituals and fucks and kills children

also didnt hurt that hes based

the only time anyone even hears about pol is when crybaby faggots like you randomly start screaming pol

people always said leftcucks are mentally ill

do this hand signs and look stupid is a Merkel thing. I chuckled at that

this obsession with cuckoldry says more about you than anyone else buddy

>come to one of the most retarded boards
>it's full of retarded trump fags

Big surprise.

You can go back to Ieddit anytime.

Was there any jokes they made in the second half of the season that weren't made in the first half?

I honestly don't think so

They really need to stop with the serialization of the last two seasons. Shit wasn't funny or interesting, added an unnecessary overarching plot that they had to write around as shit changed, changed up nearly every established characters' base personality for fuck-all reason, made the show borderline frustrating/unnerving to watch.

Imagine how much better the post-election show could have been if they stuck to the old format. Everything leading up to it was a huge circus/shitshow, and it payed off huge when in the end Trump was unexpectedly the winner. They couldn't even make the easiest satiracle target in the last 16 years remotely funny/witty/biting. Shit had no fucking teeth or balls -- they might as well just cancel the show.

It was one scandal repeated over and over again, though.

You clearly haven't used tumblr before.

I used to because my leftie gf introduced me. I had a bit of fun reblogging photography, some niche stuff, and a lot of music. I learned how to make gfs and video/audio edit to make OC.

But EVERY day my entire feed was filled with SJW shit and "greysexual" polyfagtroid transneurotic puffs.

Sup Forums is far far better because even though there are legitimate retards that believe in conspiracies and are neo-nazis, most of them are just ironic and i think the majority are just center right people disenfranchised with the left identity politics like i am.

Sup Forums is literally the best board on Sup Forums atm. Unless you have niche interests like /lit/ or /out/ or /trv/

>everything i hate is reddit!

t. Drumpfkin

You are a redditor. Please go.

And your acceptance of it speaks volumes about you.

Your clown president was shown like a clown as he is.

>"Cult of Personality" isn't a thing that has blinded the masses for ages.

He's a loudmouth with anger issues. Politicians are just the rich versions of Americans... Here's you mirror. How embarrassing.

Sure thing. Just wait until about three years in when the cronyism is at its height and you still believe they're acting in your best interest. You're young and dumb.

Kill yourself subhuman

t. numale

Read the thread moron, that isn't what caused the dislike.

>clown president
Obama never went to clown school you goober.

>redditor calling anyone a subhuman

you're literally not even human

you're just another cog in the leftist numale machine

t. reddit

Bradamante said it was good, so I'll just say it's good cuz he never makes mistakes.

>this deflection

just kys already, reddit

>Doesn't believe in conspiracies
>There are entire sections of criminal law devoted solely to criminal conspiracies.

>being this triggered on a irrelevant anime imageboard

Your suffering gives me joy

How about I stab you with the knife you dork?

i'm just calling you out for being a numale m8, no one's suffering here

they finally bit the dust

Kill yourself subhuman

So they weren't kidding when they said reddit would literally parrot whatever arguments they have seen work here without knowing what they mean?