Italy is primarily a Germanic nation, the Arabs never really settled here

>Italy is primarily a Germanic nation, the Arabs never really settled here

>trust me, Northern Italy is pretty much the same as Austria, we just speak a different language

He doesn't look like an Arab. He looks like a subhuman Italian shitskin.

Pic related are Arabs.

>Italians are the inventors of Western civilization, of course we are 100% white

>american on holiday
>try to tan
>burn
>envy Italians who can tan
>open Sup Forums
>make this thead
>not only his skin but also his butt burns a lot

>the Arab occupation was short, Sicily is a Greek-Norman nation to its hearth. My grand-grandfather had light brown hair and green eyes, this irrefutably proves that Sicily is white

>be Spaniard
>be expert on how Arabs look
lmao

>Italy and the Italian people will always stand united with their Aryan brothers in fighting the sandnigger menace

>there is literally no difference between a modern Italian and an ancient Roman, here is a list of scientific papers that prove it

>Italians having Arab and Negroid admixture is merely Italophobic propaganda made up by racist Americans, we just tan more easily than Nordics, or, how I sagaciously call them, Nordcucks

>mfw an obese American 53% mongrel replies to me, a white Aryan Italians descendant from the Emperors of immortal Rome

I like your sense of humor, you speak English a little bit too well to be a shitalian

>in fact, Italian are quite distant genetically from Semitic people, we are more closely related to Celtics than anything else, as shown in this haplogroups chart I have at hand

>Italy has a large number of people with light eyes, the definitive proof that we are a white, Germanic people

>Italy's genepool has pretty much remained unchanged since the Neolithic, thus making us the contenders for the title "whitest people on earth"

>I'm really offended at the fact that Italian characters in American films are often portrayed by Jews, we couldn't look any more different

why italians think they have arabic admixture when they mainly mixed with tunisians for a short period

>Northern Italian people are a mix of Celtic substrate and the Germanic invaders, it doesn't get any whiter than that!

because tunisians are arabs

OP is really trying hard, pls support him

keep posting pls, I am having a great time

>Italy is primarily a Germanic nation
Nobody says that
Also he's a meme because of how dark he is

Half Neapolitan half african american

Bossi married a terrona for some reason

Everyone in between is just some sicilian mafia nigger

>the only reason Italy is not considered a fully fledged white country is because of the southerners, aka terroni. If Italy were to rid themselves of those Arab rapebabies, we would be better than Sweden

>Claudio Bisio
>Berlusconi
>Paolo Kessisoglu
>sicilian mafia nigger
El Polenta, senores

I stopped scrolling after 3-4 mafia mugshots, Berlusconi is obviously an exception

>t-those don't count because they are criminals!
Typical Shitalian mental gynastics

Are you retarded? The point was obviously about them being southerners not being criminals

>Southerners are not REAL Italians
LMAOing @ this retarded shitalian

This

t. Carmine Russo

Lmoa

I am greek

>PADANIA IS WHIIIITE