What should someone who browses Sup Forums look like?

what should someone who browses Sup Forums look like?
Not what does, what *should*.

finally my kind of thread!

whenever i think about outfits, i can't wait to shop and go outside wearing the outfits to take pictures by myself.

wow you could take a bunch of these units of text and form them into an OK as well. Can I ave this picture?

like a retarded pepe

>big guys pics on Sup Forums
has he made it?

Like this. Everybody who browses Sup Forums should be a cute androgynous soft goth

died a hero

tips m'lady

this

Basically this. That's pretty much my style.

Minimalistically fashionable. No facial hair. Thin-ish frame. Medium length / buzzed / long hair (no under/side-cuts), No glasses - unless wire framed. Button down thirts are good. Simple stylish jackets are good. White sneakers, or like in that pic. Black rather than blue jeans, usually. Demeanor like in that pic as well - being a 'prettyboy' is fine as long as you still have a reasonable, no-nonsense air of masculinity. Looking intelligent is fine, but not in that cosmopolitan hipster-glasses-wearing city-journalist/critic faggot look.

Button down *shirts

we got two kinds

Literally me

He's actually making those glasses work on the right, in a David Koresh-y, 80s/90s cult leader kind of way. Not an easy look to pull off (just speaking of the glasses), but it's preferrable to thick-rimmed hipster glasses thing or thick-rimmed but more rectangular 'geek culture' numale/critic glasses.

well thanks I guess, good to know I look like a cult leader, my family already thinks I look like Jeffrey Dahmer in that photo

That's literally you? It's fine, you have a look befitting prog, basically.

i am daniel and i make prog so everything works out

stop making stupid ass
'what if X was X' posts. just fuck off back to France and shit OP stop being stupid

you wish
actually what they look like:

if this bitch is not bouncing on my dick...,
she should consider putting fucking clothes on

Grimes is cute too, so I'm alright w/ this

Why

because
1. im a loser
2. im fat
3. im ugly
4. i have a small dick
5. I smell bad sometimes