Is soccer ever going to be popular in america and why the fuck not?

Is soccer ever going to be popular in america and why the fuck not?

That gay pussy shit will never be popular here. If anything women soccer has a better chance of becoming popular in this country.

It will be with mexicans

>shitty cut
>severe internal damage

you don't even understand what's happening in the bottom photo

once the mexicans will take over the majority over there, it probably become the most popular sport in the US, yeah

i imagine it will be if/when we produce enough talent to compete internationally at the highest level

in addition to us largely not caring about the sport in the first place (a chicken or the egg argument i won't bother with), the school-based sport development system in the US does not cater towards soccer nearly as much as the european club-based academy system, and i don't see the US bothering to adapt anytime soon

realistically, we'll have to wait until the growing number of european academies in the US develop enough talent and ship the best of it overseas to see soccer really begin to enter the mainstream here

also this, lowkey. doesn't have to be mexicans, though; we have been and will be a nation of immigrants, and if you look at a lot of the most internationally successful americans, they're often closely descended from people who immigrated here. very generally, the same can probably be said for the fans of the sport here, too

its weird that povertyball isnt popular in the worlds biggest third world country

I'd watch lingerie or bikini soccer

No because USA only likes hard sports for true mens, not this diving bitches. Sports like basketball.

>Monaco, Poland, Indonesia
Who else has these flag colors?

it's already popular mon ami

Too little time to put in 2 hours worth of ads so the (((American television industry))) will never allow it.

Found the virgin.

>Is soccer ever going to be popular in america
No
>and why the fuck not?
Your pic says it all: it's boring.

That gay pussy shit will never be popular here. If anything women soccer has a better chance of becoming popular in this country.

Murricans can't handle a sport with so few goals on average. They needto clap every 2 minutes, that's why they like highscoring sports like basketball and school shootings

>not cheering and applauding when your keeper makes a save

Cringe

This guy seems to really, really like women.

Most Americans are 4th or greater descendants
Not "my parents came here 6 years ago" style

It is popular with children between the ages of 5-12, after that we prepare to play non-manlet sports. Hell there's even skateboarding, why would we like poverty ball.

already have hoc and basket, two similar but superior forms of soccer.

>is football going to be popular in america

no

>why the fuck not

Because niggers aren't that dominant and because fat people are nonexistent

me in the middle

The best thing about pic is that shirt is too big for him. Just how big to people get over there?

because americans like it big, for them is the bigger the better, that's why they all eat so much, so they can have a bigger belly
>basketball: score 1, it counts as 2 or 3. Final score 107-95
>handegg: score 1, it counts 5 or 6 idk but something like that. Final score 35-24
>football: score 1, it counts as 1. Final score 2-1

>woman "injured"
>fixes her hair

>ronaldo injured
>pays full attention to his painful injury, while disregarding his appearance

>women

I thought this was normal in some parts of Europe.... don't you guys have junkies?

they can barely afford $0.5 to shoot up at public bathrooms, i assume this game had hideous prices.

>in US high schools
Most high school soccer players play because it's a straightforward sport to play, not because they care about the game.

Because they can't jam in enough commercial breaks

baseball is way more boring
this

Oh yeah you are right, children of today aren't adults of tomorrow