Sitting in a conference on religion where everyone is supposedly religious...

Sitting in a conference on religion where everyone is supposedly religious. Over half of the females wearing short skirts that would not pass fingertip test. All are wearing outfits that accentuate their bodies, generally breasts and legs. The fuck happened to modesty. I thought conservative leaning Christians would have some shame.

It's all over. We have lost.

Pic related is what females want to wear today and still be considered godly.

Other urls found in this thread:

drtuber.com/video/388458/lovely-blonde-girl-outside-near-a-pool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go kill yourself virgin faggot

She has a godly figure, though

Most young people who claim religion are hypocrits who want to feel supierior because they "know" they are right.

It's over...

Howabout including images to further underline your point? Especially women in professional type garb? You know, for research purposes...

White women were built for bbc

Lord Kek approves of skimpy clothing

Roastie detected

>this thing
every post this specific op makes uses this image and normally is just a salty comment about women
1 op thread everybody, abandon ship

Now THAT is a flat ass, holy shit

Which faith do they identify?

>virgins are bad

So disgusting

It's Western women in general, and the cucks/philanderers that enable them. Feminism has permeated every organization to some extent. I'll be shopping abroad to find a wife desu.

Dear Sexless Virgin.

Because they are at a conference of people including MEN who actually they can be fairly certain believe the same things they do: religion etc., they WANT a mate that believes those things.

tldr THEY WANT TO MARRY A RELIGION MAN, THAT CONFERENCE IS WHERE THEY ARE.

DUMBASS.

ARE you there to hear what you already know? You think Women are there to be converted to what they ALREADY believe?

ITS A PLACE TO NETWORK AND MEET PEOPLE - FOR A WOMAN THAT MEANS A HUSBAND, YOU FAGGOT.

GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM.

>go kill yourself virgin faggot

I can kind of see his point though. There's no way I'd go for a woman who puts her physical assets at the forefront this much. Usually that means they've got nothing else going for them and have a big lack of self confidence.

I'm not saying women should wear burkas, or never take off some layers, but we're way past that point now.

Don't worry about it! I have 4 daughters and all of them have only worn long dresses/skirts since birth and have never had their hair cut. 17 years old to 3 Years old. Some of us are holding the standards line.

Be prepared to have 4 fat ugly old spinsters in your house menstruating everywhere until death.

Idiot.

This is a nice ass

This

You fucking bitter neckbeards can't get a grip.

It isn't hypocritical if they were never operating on your logic to begin with. What you describe just furthers their interests, being Godly was never something they were motivated to do.

Western values have been in decline for so long. People have become too worldly that they have forgotten how to worship God.

Is it not written?

1 Timothy 2:9

9Likewise, I want the women to adorn themselves with respectable apparel, with modesty, and with self-control, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, as is proper for women who profess to worship God.11A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness.

>muh neckbeard

Thanks for feminist signaling, fat ugly cunt.

I'll pay a generous dowry for the oldest virgin. 22 year old engineer making 60K/year, she'll be in good hands

Less disgusting than you.

Actually they are not fat or ugly. I taught all my 4 daughters to tell people to Fuck Off if someone comes up to her and says how cute she is. Actually since you place alot of emphasis on the outside, you will never be satisfied and swap out women like you do shoes.

>Being this autistic

What are your future plans?

(you)
I noticed you have no (you)s so here's one for (you)

What is the fingertip test?
Also the Christians I have been around were pretty conservatively dressed.
Maybe you feel for a meme faction.

I place normal emphasis on the outside.

Skirt not past their fingtertips when standing.

Career wise I'm just saving up working at this company. It's a major defense contractor so my job is pretty stable. I'm in an entry level position so my salary will definitely be going up soon. I Have a few business ideas still in the brainstorming phase.

Personal life-wise I'm pretty family oriented, I enjoy living with my parents and I have no rush to leave my house until I'm married. I want to have at least 4 kids and travel around the U.S. with the family. Not religious but I'd raise my kids with a christian upbringing, it worked well for me

If I wasn't a shallow bastard I'd wife up one of your women, user. I love how faithful the flips are.

Lol sluts dude hahah

That pic is so airburshed son

fpbp

So, normal today is actually very low compared to 25+ years ago. Normal=Average=Lazy=Herd Mentality=Might makes Right=If most people are doing it it must be right.

Fuck off Mudslime!

LLL ?

try hooking up with a mormon girl instead user. hopefully they're not yet tainted with all these feminist bullshit idealogy

Oy vey

that is considered godly to you? loll

grow up son

Not sure what you're asking but I live in Orlando, FL

At my church we take modesty pretty seriously

>mormon

They aren't Christian, user. Dunno how much you've researched them, but they aren't just another denomination.

Understand this. My children carry my last name. When they get married they change their last name to their husband's. That is to show that they are always under the authority of a man. My daughters cook, clean, sew, garden. They work around the house with me to see how hard it is, to teach appreciation/respect for what I do for them

L3?

They're covering better than adam and eve faggot.

Implying dressing like that is a bad thing

If you want them to cover everything but their eyes you should get out of my country and go back to the Middle East Mohammed.

how many people were there back in adam and eve?

Do you share any hobbies with them? Shooting, fishing, etc?

Still no idea what you're talking about

Kek, BTFO that degenerate

>Trudeau is sexy and beautiful meme
>all leafs fall for the meme
>leaf wants to lecture us on female beauty.

soon enough London will put restrictions on what women can where in public so as not to be sexualized by racist rapist pedos

soon enough...

We wear those clothes because they are C O M F O R T A B LE!

go to some burka country faggot, dont annoy normies

Was there ever anything wrong with arranged marriages?

yeah, imagine who you
would be arranged with .

Sup Forums should make arranged marriage threads.

No, choice of a partner is an illusion. Love builds over time, arranged marriages last longer than random ones. I'd rather marry a woman with a proper upbringing who's parents need to approve of the man

i wish i was a girl. i'd be such a slut.

No it has just started cumming.

I don't think so. You go buy anything you ask for advice. The larger/more expensive something is the more research you should put into the longevity scenarios. Why not take advice from people smarter or more experienced than you?

its cuz their all horny as fuck, wouldn't you be if you were a piece of trim and all the men around wanted to finger fuck lil boys in the asshole?

American women really do love the big black bull.

looks more like a little black twink

OP sounds like a moozie

>"I-I-I just can't handle seeing the flesh..."

Don't worry; when you finally pop your cherry, OP, this shit will stop seeming like such a big deal, you sexually-bereft tendie gobbler.

>pass fingertip test.

it's just as bad at wizard's school, mate

sauce to OP's pic:
drtuber.com/video/388458/lovely-blonde-girl-outside-near-a-pool

>arranged marriages last longer than random ones.

because they literally cannot get divorced, you mong

They don't deserve to.

That's not why. Even the ones in the U.S. last longer

>Love builds over time

Do you really think Love exists?

A boy gorilla and a girl gorilla love each other?

statistics and sources pl0x

Not that many people will ever swim upstream against the trash culture.

Plus a lot of their moms are whores themselves.

Even if they're not they let their kids watch TV and so they learn all the ways of the sewer there.

They can also pick it up in public school which is the worst because not everyone can really avoid that route of whorification for economic reasons.

Yaa the story of this pic is basically both the black and white men exchange prom dates to take a picture, apparently they only want you to show this pic cause you know, black bull.

Wew lad, I consider that some kind of godly, but it ain't the good kind.

B-b-but... muh empowerment!

yes, even niggers have emotions like affection

just like they love rims and weave

The 17 year old (soft personality) mostly knows female stuff cooking , cleaning, sewing. The 9 and 4 year old (rough/rambunctious) most do computer stuff with me and car repair and house repair. The 3 year old is just loud. Example of cooking in my house. Chicken & Dumplings. Boil whole chicken with bay leaves, salt, pepper and butter. stop. pull chicken from bone. put chicken back in pot with juice. hand make dumplings. cut in squares put in pot of boiling chicken pieces. eat.

You probably can't tell who you work for. L3 is a large military/government contractor.

Okay, the bonding hormones build over time, that better?

I'm not going forth and multiplying with a shabby-dressed frump m8.

If god didn't want women wearing short denim hotpants and tight boobtubes, he'd have explicitly stated so.

they can consider anything to be anything while they do whatever they want, does not change their impending judgement and doom

It takes dedicated parenting and exposure to a strong moral social circle to keep young girls (and boys to a lesser extent) from being swallowed up the degeneracy in our society.

I came home from HS with a black girlfriend when I was 16.
I had never had a gf, or even tried to because I didn't give a shit about anything but riding my bike, climbing things, playing video games, swimming with the neighbor kids, etc.
Goddamn, grandma about had a full melt down after she left.
It's too bad though, that girl approached me, was very forward, and is now a dentist and has 4 kids with a white husband that is also a dentist.

m8, i am really interested in the subject, provide sources plz

yeah... because God says you literally cannot get divorced.

what don't you get about this?

jesusfags marry as virgins and stay together the longest and produce the most kids. because otherwise at best they'll be shunned from their families/community and at worst they'll burn in hell fire for the rear of eternity.

dowries were paid to the husband dipshit basically it's a way to show he's getting something out of the deal other than a womb

i love my dad, i wouldn't want to fuck him.

doesn't anyone care about attraction?

So what you are saying is "Thank you Grandma! I probably could have wrecked her life."

dowries were paid to the husband's family to replace the revenue the son was previously providing.

Should we regulate penis length? Force males with a 6 inch penis or greater to only copulate with non-white females? Meanwhile, control the fornication of white females? This is a world I dream of.

all black congregations are massivelly democratic

well colour me surprised

>wrecked her life
I think we'd have done alright.
I talked to her not that long ago, I think she feels like she missed out.
But the guy she's with seems like a decent guy from what I can tell.

I have a gf who's pretty serious now.
She keeps talking about kids and marriage.
I pay the rent, I drive a new car.
In a few months, we'll get her a new car and if things go alright in a year I'll probably buy a home.

(It's too bad I don't love her in any romantic way though.)

I've started threads and then forgot about them.

Usually on /ck/ though.

The company I work for is probably an L3. It's the biggest defense contractor in the country.

She sounds like a good fit for me and chicken and dumplings sounds good but are you asian? I'm only interested in women with mostly european ancestry or white hispanics