Peter

Peter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*looks directly at screen*

"If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you may be entitled to compensation."

>"Hitler was right"

Peter

>"With great power comes great responsibility. The responsibility to cleanse Jews of the earth."

m'ask you sumn Ben

Another raimi thread? Im ready

>"I don't mean to lecture and I don't mean to preach. And I know I'm not your mother's boyfriend..."

>Peter, think about it: you have 20 children, 6 staff members who were supposed to have been shot. They’re seriously injured. Where’s the trauma helicopters? Those are the quickest and the best medical services that any child or any school staff member can receive, and no trauma helicopters were ever requested? The Sandy Hook school shooting was a giant, elaborate hoax and no one really died.

>"I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you."

National Debt.

"Never cross breed, especially with a nigger or a jew. And stay clear of M.J, that ginger skank will give you pasty red haired children... If you can, wed a pure blonde haired blue eyed virgin and stay pure to your white heritage, Peter. And remember. With white power, comes great responsibility.. Remember that Pete.. remember that...

>turns to the camera
>"we'd all do well to remember that..."

My fav desu

>always watch out for niggers. Packs, single ones. Doesn't matter. Those jiggaboos will jump you to get your fucking holofoil charizard card. Aim center mass.

Holy fuck.

Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

I'd buy that for a dollar.

youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI

>I couldn't bring my oven up here but this will have to do, you filthy kikes! Taste my Zyklon Bbombs!

Was that line really necessary for the plot?

"I'm gonna give it to you straight, son. Our world is on the brink of total economic, spiritual, moral, and social collapse. Riots in the streets across the nation because some thug got gunned down. A movement, an uprising, of people that may once have amounted to something had they applied themselves, that mongers fear among the lower class, fear of the white man, fear of wage slavery, fear of a patriarchal dominion, all of which do not exist, nor have they ever. And yet, these people, Peter, these people cower in fear of what is to come for them, baseless claims made tangible by some omnipresent force of hearsay. They fear us, Peter. A Republican in the White House for the first time in eight years, a rich white Republican at that, and they fear us.
"And who's to say we shouldn't use that fear? With great power comes great responsibility, son, and I'll be damned if I have to sit on my ass for a moment longer and let the sewer slime take another cent of my hard earned American money and laugh all the way to the welfare center with it. You have the power, Peter. The power to make their fears a reality. Don the mask. Become the Spider Klan. In time, you will teach them what it means to be right in this world. They'll all learn their place; every last one of those porch monkeys will learn."

Christ, Raimi, where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

gawrsh raimi

>Peter, with great firepower comes great responsibility. For example, we dropped so much god damn napalm in those first few hours in Van Tuong we turned a beautiful lush valley into a charred, festering wound. Even after we left the wind carried the scent of that Long Pig BBQ all the way back to base. I can still see the melted, waxlike figures of those villagers in my dreams. It still keeps me up at night... the thought that we could've used more. It was our responsibility to roast every single one of them, and we failed. Oh well, what can you do. What were we talking about again

Its funny that they got that line in when it was written and filmed before the election

Truly a visionary director at work.

the only funny ones make reference to the gulf war / early 2000s zeitgeist.

all the jew ones are a stretch

Sup Forums isn't ready for spideykino

underrated

>"Our White identity is being degraded, Peter. The Jews, Gays, and Muslims have pushed their globalist agendas for too long, and now our culture and race are threatened. We're no longer allowed to take pride in our heritage, and our morals are being eroded by the infection of homosexuality. I want you to finish what I started, Peter. Stand side-by-side with your fellow Aryan brothers, and decimate the Inner-Cities and epicenters of the liberal plague. I only wish you could've known the rush of using napalm, burning those gooks and mudskins to glass, and then crushing the remains under a combat boot. Now go, do what you must for yourself and your brothers."

Anyone else think this was a little out of line for a PG, family-oriented superhero flick? How the fuck did they get away with this?

found the POC

Dien cai dau/10

jesus cristo raimi!

>"What's your name kid?"
>"The Human Holocaust."
>"Pssh. Name yourself after something that actually happened kid."

Holy shit Raimi

>can i see ya Peter Pecker?

DRESSES LIKE A FAGGOT LOOKS LIKE A QUEER

WE SHOULD ALL JUST STICK A DICK IN HIS REAR

WATCH OUT (WHOA) HERE COMES THE SPIDER-FAG

>the day of the rope is coming peter. With great White Power comes great responsibility; lynching niggers.

jesus fucking christ what the fuck was uncle ben's problem?

>"I had a dream once, Pete. I was first mate on some wooden cargo ship hauling negroes back to Africa. "The Motherland", as some naively call it with misplaced, delusional nostalgia. Well, they were about to find out how welcoming a bosom "Mother" really had. But before they did, they had to sail on MY ship. A ship where 105° was the norm below decks and mosquitoes could expect to feast like queens. I observed them all from above in the comfort of my roost, watching being herded aboard in chains, one by one in single file. Sweat streaming like liquid black snakes off their naked, muscular torsoes and terrified faces. Every now and then, one of them would look up at me perched above as I sipped a cold glass of freshly-squeezed lemonade. Their eyes were red from lack of sleep, darting about desperately, finally fixing on me with silent pleading for deliverance. Now...you might think that all they got from me in response was an indifferent, heartless stare. No, Pete. Far from it. Instead, I arched an eyebrow and smiled casually, subtlely. The same as you would upon looking outside on a winter's morning and seeing that your neighbor had plowed your driveway for you. Because I WANTED them to know that I was feeling something, Pete. I wanted them to know I was fully aware of how pain and suffering lay in store for them, but more importantly...? I wanted them to know THAT I LIKED IT. Now be back here by 10pm and don't forget to help me paint the house tomorrow."

I will cut to the chase with this review: This film touched me. Deeply.
From the opening credits, I wept openly, not only because I was reminded of my own childhood, but also seeing my little adopted son laughing at Junior's antics reminded me of the strength of the human spirit. Watching Junior team up with the adorable little Trixie, portrayed flawlessly by Ivyann Schwan (I am extremely excited to see her latest work...her only work since 1994 (sad to say), Solitaire, which is due for release in 2007), serves as a clear cut example of the ability for humankind to put aside its differences and work together to solve the problems which face us all in today's modern society. In these trying times, Post September the 11th, Problem Child II is really a film which Americans can rally behind. Even though it was made approximately 10 years prior to the tragic events which none of us will ever forget, its wisdom has become even more potent. Do not bother renting this movie. Buy this movie. Buy this movie and then write Imagine Entertainment and ask them for Problem Child 4 strive on sons.

I feel like this is something that could easily be spun into a Kevin O'Leary quote, but funny nonetheless.

Underrated

>What were we talking about again

holy shit

this shit will never not make me laugh

Requesting the "you know what, fuck you, get out of my car" one.

>t. tumblr fattie

Bump

oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have too leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

top kek

The things you are thinking, make me sad.

With great pizza, comes great sauce.

No Uncle Ben. No more pizza time. No more.

Where is the extended cut?

>You'll get your rent when your daughter becomes my damn whore!
oh fuck off raimi

>If she ain't 280, she ain't a lady

fawk yeah chippah

why did i laugh just at this

... the thought that we could've used more.

>"Peter, you seem shy around women, here's something your dad used to say to me when I was your age. If there's grass on the field, play ball!"

IMPRESSIVE... for a nigger!

No you're the worst meme

Triggered r/communism barista detected.

>Aushwitz, am I?!

No u

>why contain it?

>Your little subreddit's death would have been quick and painless, but now that you've really pissed me off, I'm gonna finish it off nice and slow

>With great power comes the great responsibility that Rudyard Kipling called "the white man's burden"

>"she said she was 18, 'nuff said"

This is very important, Peter...

Did you take any good pictures of Natasha and Wanda's asses in those tight pants, at the airport?

>Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

worst meme

>Excelsior!