ITT: countries that should exist, but don't

ITT: countries that should exist, but don't.

Unified Korea

What would be the language?

Yugoslavian

Some disgusting Slavshit, since they'd use the opportunity to genocide the local Italians

this is Greek

shouldnt exist

subhuman

>countries that should exist, but don't.
France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Greece

>countries that should exist
>G*rmany
Into the trash it goes

you're not Greek, fuck off you nazi bastard

Two official languages: a mixture of local Chakavian and Littoral Slovenian dialects, and Italian.

Republic of China

Bravo ragazzo.

subhuman

Greece exists

chinese are subhumans

Istria is bilingual even today, at least the Slovene part. Every Istrian Slovene I've met knows Italian and is familiar with Italian culture. I don't know if this is true for the Croatian part, tho not all of it was historically under Italian rule itfp, but there are certain towns there like Bale/Valle and Pula where Italian can be heard quite frequently.

Inkerinmaa

Istro-Romanian

Vive le Québec libre

>not all of it was historically under Italian rule itfp
It was during the interwar. But yeah as fair as I know italian has always been more widespread on the west coast and the major cities (Pola and Rijeka/Fiume).

>Ribarić, who is notable for making the first dialects map in Istria, observed multiple dialects in Karst. People from the Slovenian part mostly spoke the Kajkavian dialect and were called by the nicknames "Brkini", "Šavrini" or "Kraševci".[30] The Kajkavian-Chakavian dialect was spoken by people in the lower part of the Lanišće municipality, in the villages Lanišće, Podgaće, Prapoće, Račja Vas, Klenovšćak, Kropinjak, Brest and Slum.[31] It was mainly used within the village, as many adults also spoke Shtokavian-Chakavian.[32] In Istria, the Kajkavian and Kajkavian-Chakavian speaking people used the exonym Bezjak. As those people lived in Ćićarija, they were called Ćići, which they did not accept as Brkini.[12] The Ćići who spoke Shtokavian-Chakavian, although they did not differ in lifestyle, sometimes scornfully used the exonym Bezjaci when referring to them.

That would surely stoke the ancient enmity between the Brkini and the Čiči.

I'm not joking

>Germany should exist.
You never learn, do you?

i fully support this

>Germany should exist
>flag

so this is the power of british humor?

>since they'd use the opportunity to genocide the local Italians
not a bad idea, desu

In what way was arminius bad?
Just because other countries were so wesk that they had to submit to the roman empire doesnt mean that the germanics should