Super Santos edition

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/i82dy
youtube.com/watch?v=nK9fh3Bp8sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Milan and Inter being shit.

ciao amici

>Agent: ‘Schick hard to explain’
Patrik Schick’s agent says the collapse of his move to Juventus “is not easy to explain”.

>Bernardeschi to Juventus done?
Multiple reports say Juventus have an agreement with Fiorentina for Federico Bernardeschi.

>Report: Roma have Kolarov deal
Roma and Manchester City have reached an agreement for Aleksandar Kolarov, according to reports in Italy.

>Abate: ‘Bonucci is great’
Milan full-back Ignazio Abate calls Leonardo Bonucci “a great player”, and assures his eye is “much better”.

>Is Montella dropping Kalinic hints?
Milan are searching for a striker, and Vincenzo Montella’s words in today’s Press conference hinted his preference is Nikola Kalinic.

I'm not denying they need another midfielder, but you stated they lack creativity which is flat out wrong.

>Pjanic is not that good

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, he went from overrated to criminally underrated as soon as he moved to Juve. Roma he was highly rated and world class goes to Juve and everybody shits on him.

Juve need a physical ball winner/defensive minded mid

Matuidi is okay for a stop gap, they need a way better Rincon because he's awful. Juve also have Bentancour who they're keeping this season. They need physical/defensive minded mids they don't need anymore creativity.

2man midfield

Creative mids- Pjanic, Marchisio and Bentancour

Defensive minded mids-Khedira(not really but he's the best we have) Stefano 360 n0Sc0p3 gif related (he's awful) Rincon (also awful)

They creative mids are fine.

"#Juventus pulled out? That’s been misrepresented. It had no effect on the transfer. I told Juve and #Sampdoria he's taking 5-week holiday"

From Schick's agent, Schick to Juve may not be dead just maybe delayed till the last week of the window.

>They need physical/defensive minded mids they don't need anymore creativity.
Matic deal is gonna happen if Chelsea is dead set on not selling to Manure.

I will gladly take Matic, feel as he may be underrated while Nzonzi and Can are criminally overrated.

Can seems super hyped because he's a young German who already plays for a "big" club.

Schick is taking a thinking break in Prague right now. I'm pretty sure he really would like to come at Juve and is just waiting until everything is all right

Super santos is shit, always hated it

Even if you factor in his 30mil, if Juve sell Lemina like it seems they will they have A LOT of money they can spend. Still think they're going to buy somebody they haven't been linked to yet. Higuain came out of fucking nowhere I could see a deal similar to that coming out. Not at that price unless they somehow get an amazing mid.

Matic is alright. He gets too much shit, he was a key player during Mouyes's championship and he was in start 11 with Conte even if he wasn't that important. He's only criticized for being too wooden, but Juve has enough creative players already. Great shot too, but he rarely uses it.

I can totally see that, that's why I'm still really positive about this summer.

Also, quick question to everyone in general: does the Bernardeschi deal mean that Dybala is going to be sold next year?

>Abate: ‘Bonucci is great’
no shit

>Is Montella dropping Kalinic hints?
Please don't post faggot editorials. Only news reports. Thank you.

All I'm saying is that I've seen Pjanic play and he's no CL-level midfileder. Take that as you will.

No chance. Dybala genuinely seems like he likes Juve being "his" club as in he's the star. I think Juve will break all their wage limits etc to pay him what he's worth as well. In terms of playing style Bernardesci can play out wide, Dybala can also play up top with 2STs and having Bernar in the 10 role it gives Max more freedom.

Dybala is the one player I feel Juve would fight to keep and bend the rule of if they want to leave let them.

streamable.com/i82dy

Dybala seems to talk about Juve in a different way then most stars, he looks like he's bought in. I hope he stays a long time, I expected Pogba to leave, Vidal as well for some reason even Bonucci doesn't hurt that bad, but Dybala leaving would crush me.

>I've seen Pjanic play and he's no CL-level midfileder

Without Pjanic Juve don't get to the final nor do they win the scudetto.

>Without Pjanic Juve don't get to the final nor do they win the scudetto.

>does the Bernardeschi deal mean that Dybala is going to be sold next year?
No way. I'm sure using Allegri would rather not use Mandzukic and Alves as wingers (even if Mario did great). And Quadrado is probably leaving. Just because Dybala was terrible against Barca and Juve doesn't mean he deserves to get kicked out.

What does it matter when he choked big time and was completely invisible in the final?

>Also, quick question to everyone in general: does the Bernardeschi deal mean that Dybala is going to be sold next year?
even without bernadeschi deal, dybala can be sold next year

*and Real

No they needed to add wingers, but Dybala would be sold if the right offer came in

Juve has always sold its best players once their valuation is met/player wants to leave

If Barca sells Neymar there's a good chance they purchase Dybala

Has Juve become a small club? They just keep selling players. At least back in the day they would keep them for longer.

>Ancelotti: "I'm working on making Renato Sanches a Milan fan as well."

come back carlo ;_;

>judging players off of one game

He had a few moments in the first half, but in the second half he was awful like the rest of the team.

He was the best in the final along with Mandzukic, unironically

>terrible against Barca
wut

because muh financial report is the best
they sold vidal for no fucking reason aside from they will get a decent amount of money from him allegri said it himself

I'm starting to realize that Milan fans haven't seen a good team in a long time so they forget what actual good players look like. Pjanic would literally be their 2nd best player.

>Dybala was terrible against Barca
hmmm

It's not "one game" it's the most important one.

Vidal was sold mainly because he's an alcoholic

Source?
And fuck no I don't want Carlo back.

Yea his first final of his career, guess Ronaldo was awful too considering he never won a CL.

>the seething juventini in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=nK9fh3Bp8sk

Indonesia has no idea what he's talking about 90percent of the time.

albania wtf

>Pjanic would literally be their 2nd best player.
Umm ok? What does this matter exactly?
The current Milan team are hardly a metric for excellence and is still under construction

You didn't have to compete with Milan in Europe last year and you don't this year either. You had to compete with Real Madrid.

But even against Milan Juve were struggling last year in Serie A.

threadly reminder

>Comparing Pjanic to the GOAT
Juventini are this delusional.
R9 won the WC.

Ex-coaches always fail. Like Sacchi and Capello.

>sfInter

INTERISTA DIVENTI PAZZO

>he doesn't rate the big guy

yeah not like he's been successful with whichever team he has coached since leaving

“Tevez and Pirlo made a choice, Vidal was a market opportunity that Juventus decided to exploit, along with me. The year after was different.
"
*tips fedora*

Sold: Gonzalo Rodriguez, Giuseppe Rossi, Borja Valero, Ilicic, Bernardeschi

About to be sold: Vecino, Kalinic

Bought: Zekhnini, Hristov, Graiciar, Gaspar, Hugo, Milenkovic

Is this the worst transfer window ever?
They will be legit Udinese/Chievo tier next year

Do you really expect Agnelli or Marotta to say "we sold him because he's a fucking unprofessional idiot who only cares about going to parties and drinking"?
Also reminder that he showed up completely drunk to Sampaoli in the NT a few weeks before he got sold

So was Capello. Don't care, don't want him back.

they're unironically getting relegated
i just hope Chiesa can get out of that dumpster fire before his career gets ruined

don't they want to sell the club?

>Kolarov to Roma is done, he's going to reach his new team in Boston
What do you think Riommers?

yes something like we let him go because of unprofessional conducts is totally common

i thik they wont get relegated just because there are teams that are incredibly shit teams that are worse
yes but come o they aren't even trying to hide that they are poketing those money

isn't emerson supposed to be a first team member?

Murillo tied with an amazing goal

anvedi che schicchera sto Muriglio

He is kill

if 2 years ago I came here and told you that I come from the future, and showed you this picture. What would you answer me?

>What would you answer me?
I didn't understand a bloody ceppa m8

he unsurprisingly rekt his ACL

>tfw murillo has been our most threatening attacker in these two games

inb4 Spalletti fields him beside Icardi as false striker later in the season

Hanzi make it more believable.

oh shit
another roma's player with acl injury

Reminder

se fossi venuto qui 2 anni fa dicendo di provenire dal futuro e vi avessi postato la seguente immagine. Cosa mi avreste risposto? Coglione

nun c'ho capito un fucking pig's arse di nulla frà

kys

I have a feeling Bernardeschi will take #10

Translate bls.

Inter: Are you as ready for the Dragon City Cup as we are? See you tomorrow evening!
Schalke: Of course! We can't wait for it. We still remember you well.

#InterIsComing

Coppa italia matchups and dates for the upcoming season

Milan can't meet Juventus before the finals, wonder if it's gonna be the same match again.

Shit, missed the game.
How did my nigga João Mário do?

i seriously hope >we stop seeking the treble and this useless trophy

Acquisto di peso perchè è uno dei migliori difensori al mondo, ha carattere, carisma ed esperienza, viene dalla Jive (di questi tempi un passaggio dalla Juve al Milan di un top player è abbastanza incredibile), ed è stato pagato poco viste le cifre che girano. In più va in una difesa che conta Donnarumma (18), Conti (23), Romagnoli (22) e Rodriguez (24) che arrivano a 87 anni in 4, quindi una difesa che potenzialmente potrebbe restare invariata anche 10 anni. Musacchio ne ha 26. Il Milan si è rinforzato molto ma la sua età media resta assai bassa (Silva 21 Kessie 20, Calhanoglu 23, non dimentichiamo Calabria e Locatelli 19, Suso 23...) con qualche innesto di peso, esperienza ed età che non potrà che far crescere i più giovani (Leo 30 e Biglia 31) con l'aiuto dei milanisti da tempo (Bonaventura, Montolivo, guardiamo agli uomini prima che ai calciatori). Mi pare un lavoro molto ben fatto, chiaro che genera invidie. Poi ci vorrà del tempo, e chi vivrà vedrà. A me, però, l'entusiasmo è tornato.

Era autismo questo?

check this out

Winning goal of EL final literally when?

seething

Who dat?

:O

Papu memes

>lose Bonucci
>Sign Bernadeschi

Juve have done it again lads.

Fassone said at Milan TV that another top/excellent player will arrive.

They have good coach who can salvage something

>another

>le seething xD

>who is Bonucci
let me guess, he's an overrated hack now

>Mirabelli: Kessie's real age? 20, he passed through advanced medical tests just for that

Wow this squad is lacking a bit of depth don't it?

Boy I sure hope Bayern sells Renato for 50 mil to Milan. Pls buy him.

well yeah but you can't realistically buy 20 players, 11 (pus one or two more) were alredy a madman move. It's Galliani's fault for leaving such a trainwreak of a team

Bonaventura and Hakan can also play left midfielder. Montella can switch to two centredefs if one gets injured. The only position with no alternatives is Suso's. I think the depth is totally fine.

>Kjaer
Is he really at Milan? Since when?

eh 2 year loan for 6m with 33m obligation to buy isn't that, thought it'd be close to 50

all setting up for cr7 la

he's rumored to come in at the end of the mercato for depth

>Fiorentina fans recall Bernardeschi interview
Fiorentina’s Federico Bernardeschi is expected to join Juventus - despite saying 18 months ago it would be “difficult”.

>Insigne: ‘Juventus will be strong’
Lorenzo Insigne says Napoli want “to do better than last year” but warns “Juventus will buy great players”.
Sky: Bernardeschi to Juventus tomorrow

>Federico Bernardeschi is expected to take his Juventus medical tomorrow, ahead of a €40m move from Fiorentina.

>Spalletti: ‘Gabigol must prove himself’
Inter Coach Luciano Spalletti says Gabriel Barbosa “has to give the answers”, but saw positive signs from his side against Schalke.

>Lulic: ‘We want Keita to stay’
New Lazio captain Senad Lulic wants Keita Baldé Diao to stay, despite links to Inter.

>Barcelona in for Dybala?
Reports in Spain suggest Barcelona could move for Paulo Dybala if Neymar joins Paris Saint-Germain.

>‘De Scilgio could’ve gone last year’
Mattia De Sciglio’s agent reveals there was a deal for him to leave Milan for Juventus last year.

>Fassone: ‘One meeting for Bonucci’
Milan CEO Marco Fassone reveals it took “only one meeting” to sign Leonardo Bonucci from Juventus.

>Ancelotti drops Sanches hint
Bayern Munich Coach Carlo Ancelotti discusses Renato Sanches’ future - “I’m working to make him a Milan fan…”

>Inter draw with Schalke
Jeison Murillo’s wonder strike earned Inter a 1-1 draw with Schalke in their latest pre-season friendly.

allisceme stu bebè fij 'e bucchin

Marchisio is done