Orlando shooting feels

>wake up this morning and watch news/chatting with dad
>orlando shooting victims are named
>one name comes up and my dad goes dead silent
>recognize the last name, it's one of his close friend's kids
>he leaves the room to call his friend
>friend's son lived in orlando, hasn't been in contact with his parents
>news said that he died
>he only mentioned to his parents that he was gay once, got a lot of shit for it
>his parents didn't like that he was gay and now he's dead
>parents never got to tell him that they loved him, he most likely died thinking his parents hated him
>FUCK.

My dad's friend was already pretty anti-islam, and now one of the mudslimes killed his only son. I feel like shit knowing that his son thought his parents hated that he was gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Christopher_Stevens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

this guy was a degenerate and most likely a nigger or spic.
nothing of value was lost

>A gay who is ashamed of being gay gets shot and killed by another gay who is ashamed of being gay

So my question is this. Why is your friend's son not acting like the Muslim? He is going out and embracing himself and living his life, and the Muslim is out shooting people?

The left needs to decide, is it the cis white male who somehow caused this feeling in the muslim, or the Islamic faith? Who had the biggest influence in his self guilt? Seems obvious to me, otherwise it would be the whitey who shot a gay mosque

Op is either a spic or a nigger with homo friends, kek.

Updated

haha

1 post by this ID

This board used to be half-decent and now it's just "nigger cuck xD" posts

Well. At least now he doesn't think his parents hate him. He doesn't think anything now.

cool blog post reddit

Back to

>this board used to be half decent

Have you only been here like a week? Nigger.

Being gay literally kills

Alright motherfucking sand niggers.....

Nobody lays a fucking finger on our faggots.

Hillary get ready for prison, obama for a lifetime of obscurity and ridicule.

Trump he's not the leader we need he's the leader we deserve.

Chris Stevens was gay and died because of incompetence and cowardice.

Trump 2016

Sorry to hear that OP
I'm sure with this climate of equality and multiculturalism the victims of these Muslim attacks will get no justice whatsoever

Have you only been here a year? The level of discourse and popular beliefs on this board were infinitely more intelligent and sophisticated 3+ years ago.

>being this delusional

Top kek

ITT: things that totally happened

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Christopher_Stevens
Wikipedia says Christopher Stevens died in a fire at the embassy

He died waiting on help that never came, watch the benghazi movie....pretty sad actually.

Can someone tell me what happened in Banghazi
I can't find any stories that say anything on google, results re being hidden.

you know we should really be pushing hard how Stevens was gay and Hillary pretty much let him be brutally massacred

user you'd better be unemployed and trying to exploit other people for cash, because if you are just doing it for the lulz you can fuck off sir.

RARE
A
R
E

>Live west of Orlando
>Had a nice dream
>wake up Sunday morning and watch news
>Orlando shooting
>FUCK.

That sucks, but life isn't all sunshine and meadows. I'm not much of a believer in the afterlife but I hope the kid's in a better place.