MONKEY SOUP

There are "Brazilians" that don't find this dish something special and delicious

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/elephant-attacks-duo-python-strangles-man-in-malaysia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uma delicia

SOPA

Cannibalism is legal in Brazil?

:( Totally disgusting :(((((
Please dont eat monkeys (

Onde caralhos vocês acham esse tipo de coisa?! Parece um alienígena. E outra, por que caralhos alguém comeria uma macaco com cabeça e tudo?!
Jeez.

Purge Brazil.

Porque sopa de macaco é bom demais, fi

I'm very curious too. How do they find these pics

I mean, at least remove the damn head.

;-( ;-( ;-(

You know Brazil is not to be triffled with when they kill the fucking rake and eat it for lunch.

que porra é isso mano

moderator pls delet shock-content

If you cover the head, it looks like you're eating a small human... Totally disgusting.

Is there some specific species of monkey bred for it or did they just shoot a random monkey?
But monkeys are evil.

It's what we call "bugio". They're small but fucking annoying, ya know...

Probably some random monkey. No one eats this kind of crap, so who would spend money breeding them?

Maybe some guy who was raised in the Amazon?

hey i am from manaus i have never seen something like this

I wish I had some monkey soup ...

Seems way different than our regular old world macaques but no doubt just as nasty. I'm lucky the ones around my university is not too aggressive.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/
These days with new coconut breeds that is as tall as a human means trained monkeys have also been rendered jobless and employed by criminal organisation for stealing fruits.

Porque é uma delícia. :)

Good try Nazario Luiz dos Santos Silveira Branco do Nascimento Pereira Fernandes Inácio Gomes Jr. "O macaco slayer"

>trained monkeys have also been rendered jobless and employed by criminal organisation for stealing fruits

I would eat it desu

Its not as funny when the seasonal fruits such as fragrant mangoes that we sell at ripoff prices in Singapore is stolen and those things only need a bamboo stick to get pass the electric fence.

You as a brazilian shouldn't be doing such questions, since sopa de macaco is a quite popular dish here, specially in north and northeast regions. Here in northeast we love some "soin" soup, specially on holidays like São João.

what a ugly monkey holy shit

still sounds pretty funny to me

This is true. It's a very popular dish in São Paulo and Rio Grande do Sul

(você)

Jesus that looks like a human being.

Eating monkeys is subhuman as fuck

>monkeys look like human beings to niggers

Oh a russian

i have no problem seeing animals which are skinned and about to be cooked whole ie rabbits and whole pigs and shit.

but why does this monkey frighten the shit out of me?

nazdarovje

Come back to Siberia, my Ugric brother

nyet, I hate the cold, the heat I can put up with but the cold is the fucking worst

>tfw no anal bone

Such is life in Malaysia
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/elephant-attacks-duo-python-strangles-man-in-malaysia
>Go take a dump
>Stepped on by elephants
>Take bike home
>Strangled to death by 100Kg snek
Just this year alone 5 dead from crocodile with another tearing off his own arm to punch the croc before escaping.

sounds like a world of adventure, this month I saw a deer, that was about it

you don't know what you're talking about

"cold" in singapore I'd guess means 30 celsius, here it's been barely 20 at the end of july and in the morning/evening it drops to 8

its like a tiny fetus ew

SOPA

I bet thats the tastiest part manito

>eating other hominidae

what the fuck