Who was the best character in Lost? And why was it John Locke?

Who was the best character in Lost? And why was it John Locke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyGAhJ971No
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYfKHVdmjzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't watch the show but he was the only character anyone who watched it would ever talk about, him and the fat kid.

Vincent, the dog

man's BEST friend + was there at the end

Who the fuck cares with how shit that final season was. I threw all my LOST DVDs in the trash after that

>fat kid

not cool dude

F O U R · E I G H T · F I F T E E N · S I X T E E N · T W E N T Y T H R E E · F O R T Y T W O · G U Y S · W H E R E · A R E · W E ? · W A L T ! · V I N C E N T ! · L I V E · T O G E T H E R · D I E · A L O N E · D U D E · W H E R E · I S · M Y · B A B Y ? · T H E Y · T O O K · M Y · B A B Y · N O · M A T T E R · W H A T · I · D O · Y O U · A R E · G O I N G · T O · D I E · C H A R L I E · I · L O V E · Y O U · P E N N Y · I · H A V E · A L W A Y S · L O V E D · Y O U · J A C K ! · Y O U · A L L · E V E R Y B O D Y ! · N O T · P E N N Y ’ S · B O A T · D O · N O T · T E L L · M E · W H A T · I · C A N N O T · D O ! · Y O U · H A V E · S O M E · A R Z T · O N · Y O U · S E E · Y O U · I N · A N O T H E R · L I F E · B R O T H E R · D O · N O T · M I S T A K E · C O I N C I D E N C E · F O R · F A T E · F R E C K L E S · I T · O N L Y · E N D S · O N C E · A N Y T H I N G · T H A T · H A P P E N S · B E F O R E · I S · J U S T · P R O G R E S S · D O · Y O U · H A V E · A N Y · I D E A · H O W · B A D L Y · I · W A N T · T O · K I L L · Y O U ? · I · D O · N O T · K N O W · H O W · L O N G · T H E · B A T T E R I E S · W I L L · L A S T · I · C R A S H E D · Y O U R · B L O O D Y · P L A N E · W E · H A V E · T O · G O · B A C K !

1. Sayid
2. Jack
3. Richard Alpert
4. Ben

9001. the rest

richard was kind of a non character up until ab aeterno, we didn't know anything about him other than he doesn't age and he's an important member of the others

Weird. I seem to remember Desmond had hair. And you spelled his name wrong.

desmond is my favorite character, his episodes were always really good. the only episode of his i didn't really like was the monk episode.

lost thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=IyGAhJ971No

and -

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYfKHVdmjzQ

See that's the kind of shit that made me want to watch this show. All this mysterious shit happening that have this element of wonder to them. What went so terribly wrong?

who is the most underrated character?

i'm going with hurley. his episodes and story aren't particularly interesting, but i can't imagine lost without hurley

durn baby durn

you can't pick vincent, that's cheating

That cunt was a pedo faggot who owned a pizza shop.

That little nigger kid with the magic powers was best.

big gay Tom

He had magic powers?

I never finished LOST, but I remember hating Kate the most. She's such an unlikable bitch.

show has aged like milk

Miles?

Remember when he lost his legs falling out of a spaceship

the first 3 seasons are still a fun ride

then the writers had to figure out how to write themselves out of the corner they wrote themselves in over the past 3 seasons and they just couldn't pull it off

Yes. But for all of his powers, for all of his efforts frying little sparrows, he couldn't make a KFC appear on the island. Also his crippled dad was in a maximum security Prison

The correct answer is Mr. Ecko.

>not including the fourth season

that's the best one, but yeah, it starts to unravel in 5 and I pretty much forget 6 ever happening. the story ends with Juliet blowing up the island and Jacob dying as far as i'm concerned

oh shit, forgot about him. dude was badass

A man of faith character usually has more layers than a man of science.

bump

filtered

man this was some good television

Locke or Desmond

Your loss, Rxddxt-tier newfag.

PENNE? PENNE!

So are you saying that's the ending...for you?

Shit, I forgot he didn't age, did they ever address that?

Sub zero?

Juliet was the greatest waifu, prove me wrong.

In no particular order
>Locke
>Ben
>Desmond
>Faraday

Locke and Ben's actors were clearly the best on the show and the only reason I kept watching during the final season. Lockemonster constantly bullying Ben was entertaining.

Yes. Jacob gave him immortality for laughs or something to that extent.

>you will NEVER be Sawyer

why live bros?

yes

neat and tidy resolutions aren't that important to me

Desmond.
He singlehandedly made the show's conclusion good.

This guy.

iktf

I'm still butthurt over how shitty Locke's life was. He loved the island and was forced to leave, all he wanted was to figure out its mysteries and protect it. He never got to return. His destiny was to be choked to death by someone he trusted without even knowing why, and no one but Jack cared to show up for the funeral.

Unfair as fuck.

This really hurt.

Did anything ever top this scene?

>You want to know what the last thought that ran though his head was?
>'I don't understand!'
>Isn't that just about the saddest thing you've ever heard?

Why yes. Yes it is.

Ben, Locke and Desmond. I liked Ben slightly better because of the ruse cruises.

Honorable mention to Sawyer, he was one of the coolest guys and the actor was spot on

Varg?

WALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WALT??????????????!

the show

...and bought the blu-rays?

Senpai it was Daniel Farraday, end of story

mostly all of them were horrible.
bland, annoying or boring - or all of it.

dialoges were full clichee, mystic stuff was put in for normies so they think there is something behind it while the writers did not even think about it.
awful show.

god i hated this guy so much.

god i hated this nigger so much

would you please name your top 5 shows?

hype overdose. to much wonder shit got crammed up in there with meh answers and mediocre (imo) ending. would of been better to leave it unfinished/canceled or give it soprano style ending.

Press X to Walt.

you will critise them anyways but whatever:

-Sopranos
-Game of Thrones (at least the first seasons)
-Hannibal (not the latest season)
-True Detective
-Babylon 5 (great for a science fiction show)

Been watching this show for the first time recently and John is my favorite character followed by Desmond. My girlfriend, who has seen the show multiple times, absolutely hates John though and Desmond is her favorite.