ITT: Shows that were cancelled too soon

ITT: Shows that were cancelled too soon

liked first reason, second season took forever to show up.moved on havent even watched it

GOAT scifi

Agreed on this. I was enjoying it.

It just shows that they couldn't have sold the show without the white dude and most people hated him, which is all the irony.

DUDE WHITE CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS IN CHINA LMAO

Season 2 was garbage, this was forecasted by the hilarious idea that indian little finger would pose an actual threat to based Khubli

ROME

/thread

>its a muslim gets fucked up the ass by a chinese woman episode
>its a muslim fucks a random prostitute and then strangles her afterwards when he realises she is his mother episode

Season 2 was better than the first.

Couldn't make it half way into the first series of this.

Agreed

Wait he fucked his mom? Holy shit I never realized.

They should have gone with the story Genghis and then later his sons. Who cares about some Persian guy who likes to get pegged?

maybe have fewer asian pop stars and more people who can act next time.

Is that Beyoncé in there?

i think i'm the first to say this: the original Star Trek was cancelled too soon.

Indian little finger and Kublia were the best parts of the show though. They should have got a better actor to play the last samurai

Indian little finger I couldn't take seriously at all. Like his objectives were way too out in the open, and I'm thinking wtf was his grand scheme

That was the point.
Stop eating while you watch something and pay attention to the plot.

how the fuck was that his mom?

I am so sad. I actually really liked this show although season 2 was slow. I hope the make a spin off for 100 eyes at least. He's too awesome of a character to not shine again.

They already made a spin off. He's the kind of character that only shines when theres others around him.
Thsts why every scene with him and marco felt good

Didn't you watch the Peacekeeper Wars?
That show came to a great conclusion. Any more episodes and it would have gone full Simpsons and any attempts at revival would be Star Wars prequel-tier.
Just let that show remain an untainted jewel of sci-fi.

Maybe this is my own head cannon but it seemed more like an emotionally motivated revenge plot than it was a well thought out plan. Like when the whole thing started to fall about he didn't even care because he was so full of venom.

Anyway I thought the actor did a great job.

Dude literally had a painting of what he wanted to do in his house.

He thought his parents died but turns out the mom got sold by Kublai to be a prostitute. That's why he wanted to kill Kublai so much.

THIS

Dude the Roman Catholic church was all over east asia by the 15th century.

GOAT intro sequence.

That really sucks OP. I loved that show. I was kind of worried since they killed off the cricket minister if they could get an opposing enemy of that caliber again.

Are you a woman or gay?

True. She sang the same melody that the Muslim knew his mother was singing. He asked how she knows that song and she said she wrote it. Or something like this..

They acted great. I bet if the show wouldn't been filled with Asians but blacks it would get like ten seasons more

Is this that show with that tall, fine ass Scottish chick?

no more Mei Lin and Khuturun :(

death valley
ascension should have got a series or 2
dollhouse was just getting good by the end of season2

At least you can read Wikipedia to see how it would've ended...

>She will never cook you goat or beat you up before raping you

>tfw so many historical shows gone unfinished
It's damn shame, the audience already kind of narrow for period pieces, it sucks.

>this wasn't absolute KINO from beginning to end

I know it's Reddit, but Linda Cardellini is so fucking qt.

>ctrl+f
>no Firefly

and this

ITT: Shows that should have been cancelled sooner

>Tfw no more Brother Justin hate speeches
>Tfw we'll never watch an episode of no one telling Ben anything
>Tfw no more Lodz being crptic as shit
>Tfw no more classy Tyrion Lannister

One of the top webmable shows
mmm

Better Off Ted was getting bad by the end of season two. I'm glad it finished when it did.

Nothing gay about seeing tities

poor man's the 100

this and they rushed it

This

Also, I had a Carnivale nightmare last night, Brother Justin was chasing me and some friends with those devil eyes and a sickle

Maybe it's okay it ended before the relationship drama took over the show completely but I still want more

It's difficult to keep a show when you have 2 amazing episodes, 1 decent episode and 9 episodes of pure garbage every season.

hnggg i no