Is Thomas and Martha fighting back at their stick-up man one of the best changes adapted to a film version of Batman?

Is Thomas and Martha fighting back at their stick-up man one of the best changes adapted to a film version of Batman?

I never liked that they just let themselves get cucked instead of trying to actually protect themselves/their family.

gonna marathon this. ill be back to post other catches i find

It's fucking idiotic. It's something bad writers do where they insist every character has to be heroic and brave.

It's unrealistic too. A millionaire would NOT fight a person with a gun just to protect a few grand in jewels. It's so idiotic that you lose all respect for them and can hardly feel bad for poor bruce.

Young Bruce's hairstyle is the most offensive thing put to celluloid

>letting anyone take your belongings
>letting anyone threaten your family with a gun

spoken like a true bitch

What's really weird is that she is like 30 years younger than her husband.

Maggie and Negan in an alternative universe.

Rather an alive bitch than a dead "hero" who caused the death of his wife and made his kid an orphan

She's the same age as Jeffrey Dean Morgan's real wife.

more like 10.

That's maggie and neegan from TWD

he didn't cause his wife's death, he fought for his family. Martha did the same if you re-watch when she went for the gun.

Rather have my son see me die like a man than live like a cocksucking faggot and possibly follow in my footsteps

It's modeled after a video of young Ben Affleck. Snyder's attention to detail is impeccable.

You take that back

She just turned 34, he's going on 51.

51 is closer to 34 than 64

>Is Thomas and Martha fighting back at their stick-up man one of the best changes adapted to a film version of Batman?
No, it suggests that if you fight back you die. The Nolan version was better where Batman learned to fight in part to be stronger than his father was.

You're a fucking idiot. The manly thing to do is to recognize that your wife and kid are more important than the jewels or some sort of childish view of being a "bitch". You sound like you're 16

In case you missed what happened, he got himself and his wife killed, and his son orphaned. There's being brave and then there's being an idiot.

You would make a terrible father.

Yeah, and he's a billionaire...

>teaching that vigilantism has a great cost is baaaaaaaaaaaad waaaaaaaaah i want to whine about everything waaaaaaaaaah fuck snyder waaaaaaaaah fuck batman not being a mary sue waaaaaaaaah the man dressed like a bat isnt supposed to be crazy even though thats exactly what every joker story drives home waaaaaaaah

i just realize i ship negan and maggie

him and his wife fought back, giving bruce the courage to fight back against those that commit evil in gotham.

if he hadn't fought back, bruce would have lived his life like a bitch not knowing how a real man faces adversity.