Neymar to PSG explained

Where were you when Football died?

WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I'M FINE

why is an orbit pack paying money to nerman?

Great explanation.

i giggled at this post

or you could say it's 562m € less going to terrorism.
>where were you when Nerman saved us?

I have no idea why PSG would do this, he isn't worth anything near that much. Just get Mbappe instead for far less

kek'd

>562m € less going to terrorism
Wrong. It is going to France.

No problem. I see we are similar in that pictures are better than wordy meme explanations.

>signing a contract for 100m €
>being paid 40 € a year
>that's 3,33 € a month
Where were you when you had a higher salary than Nerman the Nigger?

>yfw you're a NEET

Feel bad for Messi. He's only gonna have Suarez to help out next season, and because of it Real are gonna do the double again and he's gonna fall behind Penaldo in the Ballon d'Or contest

>being a neet
>in 2017
>when even to the poorest of nigs you have SENAI literally paying you to study
Shiggy tbqh.

>Implying France isn't responsible for much of today's terrorism

Only countries more guilty are Britain and America

Neymar mostly picks terrorists in CSGO, though

>americans in charge of reading
>actually, americans in charge of anything

bad post

fucking kek

maybe if neymar hadn't decided to get carded on purpose to miss games as he always does, barcelona would have won the league this year

reminder that neymar didn't play at bernabeu (and others) this season because of his retarded behaviour

neymar is a nigger, literally a brainless. don't trust macacos ever. it's his fault barcelona is shit.

you don't pick sides unless you play casual and neymar is a hardcore global elite player

lel, americunts never learns.

total cringe

Where were you when FFP was kill?

That shit was always a meme. Smart people can bypass that easily.

>arabs money laundering and a greedy huecunt

who would have thought

>Implying France isn't responsible for much of today's terrorism

That's literally the opposite of what he was implying.

>reminder that neymar didnt play at the bernabeu
barca won at the bernabeu. they lost the league cos enrique can't rotate

this. literally who wires the value of the release clause to the player -> the player pays his release clause -> he's now a free agent. normally the money is sent by an individual just to bypass the fpp rules. in this case, someone with a "al thani" surname will send the 222 million to neymar's account at banco mosquito bananinho

>"al thani" surname
I though the person was supposed to be Qatari, not french.

haha clever post
great banter

>3,33 € a month
Still more than what a Sup Forums janitor makes.

>Implying it's Luis Enrique's fault

How the fuck are you supposed to rotate when your bench is awful. What are you gonna field? Arda the lazy roach? Alcancer? Mathieu? Mascherano? And they were lucky Umtiti turned out to be decent enough.

>yfw they don't even win the league next year

The deal is good for Barcelona.
They needed money to rebuild their shitty squad because the argentina midget cost too much.

Are they paying 140M in agent/signing bonuses?

Dude Messi wants Nerman out

This

Not sure if money is what they need

>Try to sign Coutinho
>Get told to fuck off
>Try to sign fucking Paulinho
>Get told to fuck off unless you pay the release clause
>Try to sign fucking Paulinho
>PSG decide to take one of your biggest stars in retaliation

this

his real mate is suarez, plus neymar leaving would allow barca to buy dybala or aguero, players messi likes

What happened to the La Masia meme? Why is Barca trying to buy a team like Madrid?

they are getting 220 million from 1 transfer, what are they supposed to do with that money? buy players

this isn't like american sports francises where all the profit goes to the club owner, football clubs are non-profit organisations, they invest all the money they earn

>football clubs are non-profit organisations

Oh boy...

damn
He truly is 100% jesus

you know what non-profit organisations are? not saying they don't want to obtain money, we live in capitalism, but the clubs purpose isn't making money

rich fuckers who buy clubs don't want to make profit, they actually use their own money to help them

You're right, they don't go to owners pocket. They go for buying players like Poolinho.

Maybe they buy another Valencia pack this season. They really nned another Gomes.

There's just no way this deal will happen, i-is there?

Even those rich Arabs aren't that crazy, r-right?

>poaching a Barca's player right in front of their eyes isn't a badass statement

They're like rich thugs m8.

It's finally coming home lads

>no DM
>no decent GK
>meh defense

its coming home la'

Its just crazy to imagine someone is willing to pay 500+ mil in total for 1 player like that.

They're ready to give his father 40 mil just for his signature its crazy anyway you look at this situation.

They obviously went on full fuck off mode. Just like playing FM lol

Plus they have the money, so why not? They won't get this chance twice

verrati plays dm and he's rather good
trapp ain't bad

nice one dude

well barcelona did the same and paid for a bunch of hookers too

Lmao wasting Verratti there. The only DM they have is Motta.

They did? With what player?

they have draxler, pastore and ben arfa to play #10

he usually plays next to rabiot as the double pivot

We have Rabiot/Matuidi/Motta and they can all play DM.
Trapp is ok, just fucked up at barcelona but wich player didn't ?
Defense is really good. Alves/Marquinhos/Silva/Berchiche. And Kimpembe/Meunier/Kurzawa (last is shit i agree) as subs.

You're confusing DM with CM here buddy. Anyways they do need midfielders, I guess everyone would agree with that

they don't play a classic sole dm, they play 4 2 3 1

you should watch verrati play, he is good at defending and organising the start of the attack, not sure how that role is called in english, but he plays the pirlo/gago role

He played DM only a few matches, most of the time he is playing 8. Rabiot played DM a lot last season (look at his home match against barcelona he was sick) and we still have Motta always doing the job despite his age.

Alves is old and was dogshit as RB at Juve. He only played well with Barzagli behind.
Silva is a permachoker
Marquinhos is ok
Yuri will never start ahead of Kurzawa lol

We don't play 4231 we play 433.
Because Pastore is always injured.
So we play Rabiot or Motta/Verratti/Matuidi
Unless Matuidi leaves we don't really need another midfielder.

>you now remember Krychowiak

>he is good at defending
Last season he was literally the most dribbled past player in all europe m8, what the fuck are you on.

I hope he will because Kurzawa is dogshit.
We'll see about Silva, technically and tactically he is still a beast. I agree he tends to choke during important matches. Wasn't there during the 7-1 though.
Alves wasn't good last season ? I'll only believe someone with an italian flag telling me this. I head he did a great season. And you forget Kimpembe who is a really exciting prospect.

>we

If you were watching the actual games you would know that he is very good at winning the ball back.
Your stat is shit.

ok buddy

That's actually right. Even though club owners are rich they often *lose* money in operating it (see WAKTAP owner, doubt he earns a dime with his shitty Donbass club).
It's all about prestige and show of force. Like owner of a planes acrobatic patrol, or sponsoring artists.
American leagues on the other hands are single entity "non-profit" (in the eyes of the US supreme court), but are allowed to make profits and share it between the league shareholders. While all association football league are not really in control (just organize the game), American leagues are really who control their sports.
Also it's the EMPLOYEES of the clubs who earn money (players but also staff and directors), not the board (president and members), at least it's like that in France (association by Law of 1901)

Also, he was shitty defending

>Marco Verratti: Was dribbled past an average of 3.8 times per game at the the recent U21 European Championship - more than any other player

This is from 4 years ago. Nothing changed.

Yeah, why would PSG sign Brazil's n°10 after one of his best seasons in europe, a player who has proven himself as a big game player and who still has room for improvement despite already being world class over an 18 year old kid who just played half a season for the first team?

wena 55 weon

that's because he is slow. I'm talking about winning balls back you retards. Check out his stats of number of tackles won per game.

>he doesn't use "we" when talking about his home club. Sad!

>#1 in dribbled past
>#31 in tackles

seems legit

+ there is no "on" in english

There is. "One".

he didn't say Neymar wasnt good lad, just that he wasnt worth that much.

and he's right, he isn't.

The word "worth" has no value in today's market. You only ask: Did I need him? Yes. Can I pay for it? If yes, then you sign.