Anyone here have a Sup Forums related tattoo?

Anyone here have a Sup Forums related tattoo?

Tats are for uninteresting people who aren't smart enough to express themselves in words and have to have another person draw pictures on them to feel special.

#SHOTSFIRED

Yeah, here's mine.

so is this supposed to look like a cock or what?

>tfw to intelligent for tattoos

That's pretty fucking cool.
But it's a Simpsons tattoo

what's wrong with Margaret's hair

yeahmy perfect sculpted bod is a temple

ye mate

>tfw too intelligent for cuck
>tfw too intelligent for wut do?
>tfw too intelligent for was it kino?
>tfw too intelligent for bane
>tfw too intelligent for kino
>tfw too intelligent for kinnnoooooooo

It looks like the outlines of every simpson's head

> Margaret

Get thee to a nunnery

>Simpsons tattoo
Holy fuck and here I was thinking it was an electric circuit or something

How dumb would it be to get this?

Kind of want to do it crawling up the side of my torso.

It looks like a circular saw dildo.

My brother has a fucking Stargate tatoo on his chest.

Pretty Sup Forums related I guess. I've never been into them, though.

>How dumb would it be to get this?
Very.

Sideways text looks stupid. Please dont.

Incredibly dumb. Tattoos are fine, but that's stupid.

lmao dumb harry potter owl tattoo

Thats a dick, right?

retarded paper clip

u got some pretty big thighs

for you

I got a game of thrones tat on my thigh this year, but since then I've had some embarrassing reactions when I take my pants off.

Dick tattoo?

it looks like a penis man

looks like the back of the heads of the simpson family

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Maybe it's not the tattoo?

Looks perfect.

Thinking of getting this tattooed, minus the words. Studying architecture, if that matters.

Keep kicking them in the nuts

I'm fascinated by the mentality behind irrational thought, but I honestly can't fathom how a person can be anti tattoo on strangers.

Know what would be just as cool? an erect penis

Dude I LOVE dnd!! Have you seen game of thrones?

Why do maggie, lisa, and barts hair have texture but marges doesn't? it should have little bumps

If she gets fat it might be hard

ANNNNE DA TATTOO, AYE SHAPPOSHHHH... THAT'S RUB-OFF ASH WELL???

>This permavirgin loser

Lmaoing @ your life.

dignity is the only acceptable simpsons tattoo

They're okay on guys (but only mothers name on a ribbon and a heart, a mermaid, or a topless mermaid) but on women they are warning signs. Every girl who has a tattoo is a piece of shit.

Hmm, thought I'd blocked all tripscum

That oughta do it

I've literally considered it multiple times. I just don't like the simpsons enough, even if Kirk is me.

>How dumb would it be to get this?
Extremely. By the time you hit 18 you'll have outgrown anime, and that's assuming your body doesn't go to shit first, which lets be honest, is more likely than you growing up.

>but only mothers name on a ribbon and a heart, a mermaid, or a topless mermaid
Go back to Portland, Eunicke.

>sister was telling me only a few days ago that she was going to get a tattoo of a quill

jesus christ it actually works

ITT: sub 18 year olds

>jesus christ it actually works
What works?
There are two distinct groups here

Their bodies aren't canvases, their ideas aren't art. The idea that "it's to remember something by" is retarded, we have pencils and paper now, it's 2016. I guarantee nothing has ever been meaningful enough to get it etched into your body. Ever.

I'm not saying people can't like doing it, I'm saying they'll be the first in the ovens.

why are you such a bully lately

>I'd be so grounded if I got a tattoo

Pic related. you should get it ASAP

You know who wants a tattoo? The kid who cares what his parents think. He wants to rebel SO HARD that he'll perform mental gymnastics until he gets to the point where he believes getting a tattoo is anything other than retarded. He'll say it MEANS something, he'll say it's FOR something, he'll say he just LIKES it. If you JUST LIKE something you don't pay a hundred dollars to get permanently on your body you fucking loser.
Enjoy being discriminated against, it was your choice, you had your entire life up until that point to not be a colossal homo. You failed.

shit running down his leg

>Enjoy being discriminated against, it was your choice, you had your entire life up until that point to not be a colossal homo. You failed.
Your life will ultimately end with you alone and afraid.

hurr durr JUTHDIFY YOUR EXIFDENCE right IT'TH YOUR LIFE, LIVE IT ON DUH EDGE right

Face it, champ. You're a fucking retard willing to deface your only body with a stupid pattern, and probably weak-minded as fuck. What will you deface it with next, and who OTHER than you is going to have to pay for it?

Fucking cull yourself, my man.

Not Sup Forums related but I got a "One Way" sign tattooed vertically on my ass cheek pointing down, but it's just ironic, I actually get cornholed on the reg.

Just keep in kind I haven't defended tattoos buddy. Caring this much about other people's decisions is extremely pathetic and simultaneous ultra conservative and ultra progressive.

Unless you simply care way too much about (you)s, which is perfectly acceptable.

>That newfag triforce

>1st sentence
Pretty valid, maybe this guys going to have a reasonable opinion

>2nd sentence
This retards opinion belongs in a garbage can

What does this have to do with architecture? That buildings are made of shapes?

Because its a shit tattoo.

Tattoos are fun because no matter what you're wearing they are gonna add something to it.

It's fun to get tattoos too, there's really nothing like it.

Draw your own tattoos and you'll enjoy them a lot more too, trust.

you have the M but not the G? where the fuck is the G?

>not caring what his parents think
Enjoy not having a good relationship with your parents and not having two decent role models who you can have a good time with on occasion but turn to for guidance and draw on their experience when you need it faggot

Why would anybody make this thread? Do you secretly want a tattoo but are too poor/young/scared to get one?

Shouldn't you be happy that others are 'defacing' their bodies, doesn't that inherently increase your value?

It's only their hair.

Nah. I like tattoos but I've never liked something enough to have it inked on my body

tattoos tend to trigger almost any board on Sup Forums

Subtle, If it was on a t-shirt I'd probably buy it

Nah. Why would they leave Marge out if that was the case?

>Every girl who has a tattoo is a piece of shit.
They're fundamentally broken people, they feel the need to disfigure themselves, like anorexics or cutters. Broken people are typically incredibly selfish

Nice, I was thinking of getting fire walk with me written with the cave symbol on my flank

kek, better than e=mc^2 or the quadratic fucking formula

you should get out of the house more, my dude

Omg link is so hawt this game is like so deep I'm totes a gamer gurl XDD

I don't leave my house because tatooed girls fucked me up

first thing that came to mind

Might as well tattoo a swastika on yourself

Skinkino coming through.

Thought at first this was a Feynman graph of some sort.

Anyway, tattoos are somewhat retarded. I understand the urge, but anyone who grew up at some point knows that your opinions and priorities change over time, a lot. Things that seemed insanely important to you once are childish ideas now. And after going through that process many times, the whole idea of tattoos just seems inappropriate.

Knew a girl once who had tattoos on her calf. It was a ballerina, some musical note and a bird. If you asked her what it was about, she'd mumble something about having had some ballet lessons as a kid, that she kind of likes music and the bird I don't remember. Responses like that are fucking laughable. You'd think if someone literally paints something under their skins, they are pretty passionate about it, but it was fucking nothing. She eventually tattooed something else over the ballerina I think, because she thought it looked stupid.

TV shows have convinced your average pleb that every tattoo they get should have some sort of deep personal meaning. The result is exactly what you describe, people with pretty dumb tattoos that grow to become meaningless.

However, There is a lot of really breathtaking tattoo art that stands on its own merit. Traditions from Asia and America that have exploded in quality in the last few decades. Tattooing is a vibrant art form that is really in its renaissance period right now.

pic related.

Post degenerate Simpsons tattoos.

>"With great power comes great responsibility. The responsibility to cleanse Jews of the earth."
What did Raimi mean by this?

>permanently putting someone else's face on your skin

It could be art, but in the end it's just kitsch. Technically impressive, for sure, but beyond that it's hollow.

Yeah, I don't really like the celebrity portrait trend myself.

Kitsch is a bourgeois abstraction meant to maintain the elite status of the rich and "cultured". Tattoos are as old as cave paintings and are a primitive art executed at varying levels of skill, hence my parallel to the renaissance.

Thats my opinion anyway.

>mfw got a meaningless tattoo on my arm and still love it
>mfw losers who think everything should have meaning try to bully me

This literally came from the front page of reddit

What is that, a dildo?

Holy shit that's wife material right there