HGTV

Does anyone else fucking love this channel? They have no bad programming, every show is at least mildly enjoyable from the visuals alone.
Fixer Upper is one of my favorite shows on tv and they just premiered a new show called Restored by the Fords which was just as good, but more to my taste even, stylistically.
Anyone else love this shit?

I hate fixer upper, but love house hunters international.

I can't watch it now that Tarek and Christina broke up

Interesting, do you not like Joanna's sensibilities or just hate the whole deal. HHI is great when it's South/Central America but shit everywhere else. Money goes nowhere in Europe/Asian Cities

house hunters: the channel

hi mom!

I'm convinced that on Love it or List it the British woman spends most of the budget on cocaine. No other renovators have that much trouble delivering on their designs, she maybe gets 25% of the work done.

>Anyone else love this shit?
your mom

like, actually, not even jokingly

Son get off Sup Forums, Jamal and I decided that this is not a good website for a boy your age. If you father lets you use it at his house that's his choice but under mine and your step father's roof you will not. I will have Jamal come and spank you if you keep this up.

WOAH DOOD WUT AN EPIC MEME YOU HAVE EMPLOYED

Just keeping it on the front page bruh, though you sound a bit mad.

They're adding more programming, with this qt (I'm being serious I want to jump her bones, I love art girls)

What does the "HG" in HGTV stand for?

Property brothers = Movies
House Hunters = flicks
House Hunters International = kino
Rehab Addict = films

sorta. Its great for brain dead feel good mindless watching but i found after watching enough that its just upper middle-class people moving money around from one property to another or just dumping shit tons of cash on the home they already have

it didn't make me escape my poverty, just reminded me of it over and over. I can't watch it anymore really. I just get bitter and envious.

must suck to be a poorfaggot

Oh this network has to be impossible to watch if you don't make more than 60k.
Flip or Flop is difficult to watch as someone who is in the upper tax bracket.

Chip is so fucking obnoxious, he doesn't deserve Joanna

What the fuck! No way!

Aw no he's funny. Maybe you have to like dudes to get it.
>inb4 someone shits on me for being a faggot in a fucking HGTV thread

I miss property virgins

Forgot Pic

Also is this show DoA? Airs at 11pm (though on tues) and it got no press. They literally created the website page 2 days ago and there was no advertising on the channel for the premire (I watch at least 3 hours a day)

>that arab guy and his hot white are getting a divorce
>that ginger guy and his asian wife are getting shit on by buzzfeed and tumblr
>the two brothers have moved on to bigger networks

ripip HGTV

I want to fuck the absolute shit out of Christina from flip or flop. She just got divorced too.

Joanna Gaines can get some dick too

House Hunters
>house #1 with furniture obviously not for sale
>house #2 with furniture obviously not for sale
>house #3 empty and for sale
>"let's go with #3, dear!"

every fucking time

Holy fuck. She always gave me a boner, but I never understood why she was with that dork.

I know the show is faked but you know people stage places?

Because the motherfucker made the median salary on single short term business ventures...

yeah but the ones they pick are obviously not for sale. like there's dishes in the sink and clothes in the closet

Joanna is hot.

Okay, but the constant minority and fag quota is annoying. But I can say they're not as bad as Food Network in that regard yet.

You would think the United States was 50% homosexual and 75% black if you thought those contest food network shows accurately represented the United States

Every apartment I've ever looked at has been lived in. I've had literally hundreds of people come and see my apartment while I lived in it, while I was an alcoholic and smoking pot all the time.

>complaining about fags in an HGTV thread